Jump to content
Γ—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Six months post-op+ : The Sophomores Thread



Recommended Posts

Alright now... Will I have a six month wait period from my new surgery day until I can rejoin the group ???

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Alright now... Will I have a six month wait period from my new surgery day until I can rejoin the group ???

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Haha! I vote to β€œgrandmother” you in! 😝😝😝😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Alright now... Will I have a six month wait period from my new surgery day until I can rejoin the group ???

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Yeah, like anybody could successfully kick you out if they tried! πŸ˜‹

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Yeah, like anybody could successfully kick you out if they tried! πŸ˜‹

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Yay!!!! We MISSED you πŸ₯°

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, sideeye said:

Welcome back, though I’ve been gone a while and only just found out you had a surgery! Did something happen to prompt the revision?

It came down to a structure/spiraled sleeve, GERD, hernia and to a lesser extent gastritis, No regain

No way to fix it all without conversion, Ive been telling my story here:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derp copied wrong thread

Edited by FluffyChix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

It came down to a structure/spiraled sleeve, GERD, hernia and to a lesser extent gastritis, No regain

No way to fix it all without conversion, Ive been telling my story here:

((Hugs)) You are a trooper and rockstar with a dynamite β€˜tude!!! πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ’–πŸ€©

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heellloooo *cough* ummm I'm baaaack too. I dunno why I stopped posting but I kinda took a social media break. Good luck with the revision surgery @GreenTealael and soz to hear about ur hernia dramas @Fluffychix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

Heellloooo *cough* ummm I'm baaaack too. I dunno why I stopped posting but I kinda took a social media break. Good luck with the revision surgery @GreenTealael and soz to hear about ur hernia dramas @Fluffychix

Thanks! Welcome back πŸ’œ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Welcome back!!!

I just noticed that you and had have almost identical starting stats and I will meet the 150 weight at probably the exact timeframe that you met 150. *bariatric twilight zone*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mousecat88 said:

I just noticed that you and had have almost identical starting stats and I will meet the 150 weight at probably the exact timeframe that you met 150. *bariatric twilight zone*

Hahaha love this! Do do doodoo, do do doodoo. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    Γ—