Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Posted (edited)

Ok, I'm in!

SW: 287.4lbs

CW: 150.4lbs

GW #2: 140lbs

GW #3: 130lbs

10.5 months post op RNY

I'm at #1 goal weight, but I want to lose more!!! I want to see if I can destroy my thunder thighs once and for all!

Goals

Consume 60-74g or more Protein per day

Take all my Vitamins

Get in 100+ oz Fluid a day

Start logging faithfully

Start exercising again today! Walk 1hour 6 days per week, and add in strength training and core building exercises 3 days per week.

I too have grown complacent over the holidays and it shows. Even though my weight and waist size are stable and the same as they were pre-holiday, from looking at my pics, it looks like I'm "soft" and spongy? Like my tummy is bigger and my thighs look flabbier!! Grrrr!!! More thigh rub! Ok....I'm a do this thing!

(Sorry, I still have 1 MORE Christmas to Celebrate this weekend and presents left to be wrapped. It's the Christmas that never ends! *sigh*)

Here's my starting pic - 1/1/2019

Jan2_2019Front_3759web.thumb.jpg.67b759996b730c937d5364ad2a891ca5.jpg

Jan2_2019Side_3761web.thumb.jpg.0e14e4239d76a590bbd7974bdd709ded.jpg

Edited by FluffyChix

Ok, I'm game.

A day late with the before pic, but here it is...

(Weight on Jan 1st 2019: 183 lbs)

20180102.thumb.jpg.4339ab1f303b9f3b32bb73ef3e3b5078.jpg

Oh and my vote? Like @GreenTealael always says, "If there's no pics, it didn't happen." So I kinda think/feel that if you don't post a pic of your current self, you can't play in the game. We all have phones now and can snap bad selfies (see above)...Right? Am I right????!!!

50 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I'm in!

SW: 243

CW: 137.8

GW: 135

11 months post op

Small caveat, my current weight is last time I weighed myself on 12/27. I won't get back to a scale until 1/4, and I'll try to remember to weigh in.

I'm at goal weight, so I don't necessarily want to lose more (unless I can choose where the weight comes from :P). The 135 was my recent post WLS low weight.

Goals

Consume 50 g or more Protein per day

Take all my Vitamins

Get in 64 oz Fluid a day

Start logging again

I know, back to basics. I've gotten very complacent the last few months as I approached goal. But I know for my long term health I need to get more Protein in and take my Vitamins. On a practical note I have a sh*t ton of protein supplements, so I need to get through those. Pantry clean out challenge as well! The hydration thing, meh, I'm not a true believer :lol:, but I do know if I drink more, I eat less, so there is that. And I need to start logging again so I can find the balance between losing, gaining and maintaining.

Here's my starting pic - 1/1/2019

IMG_0929.jpg.thumb.png.6aa216f88638f6611af86c59c2ab7c64.png

Dang girl! Look at that cute little senorita with the darling figure/outfit and flip flops with that star-quality killer smile!!!! :D Happy New Years Kitty!!!

2 minutes ago, ms.sleeve said:

Ok, I'm game.

A day late with the before pic, but here it is...

(Weight on Jan 1st 2019: 183 lbs)

20180102.thumb.jpg.4339ab1f303b9f3b32bb73ef3e3b5078.jpg

oops forgot to list goals and stuff:

JANUARY GOALS:

• Add weight training to the mix at 2x per week at least
  • Reach my halfway to goal weight by end January 24th (177.5 lbs)
  • Accomplish a non-stop 2km RUN (which i have never ever done before, yikes!).

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Dang girl! Look at that cute little senorita with the darling figure/outfit and flip flops with that star-quality killer smile!!!! :D Happy New Years Kitty!!!

Thanks for not mentioning my pasty white legs! :lol:

Starting weight is 249.9. My January goals are to make it to the 230's before my surgery on the 15th of this month, and have a successful surgery! Tonight I go in for pre surgery instructions and what not. I still don't know the exact time of my surgery. I was told that the hospital would call the night before. Whhhhy? Why must they torture me so? Don't they know I'm a planner!?

3 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

What pasty white legs senorita? ;)

11 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I need some sleep because I totally read this as white Pasta legs and I was like bihhh no white pasta during the challenge...

😓😓😓😂😂😂😂😢😢😢😎😎😎

21 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Oh and my vote? Like @GreenTealael always says, "If there's no pics, it didn't happen." So I kinda think/feel that if you don't post a pic of your current self, you can't play in the game. We all have phones now and can snap bad selfies (see above)...Right? Am I right????!!!

Even just localized parts can work like arms or legs if that's the persons focus!!!

I'm in too!

Surgery date: 8/2/2018
SW: 263.3
CW: 194.9
GW: 157

My goals for this challenge:
1) NO meal skipping
2) Get to the gym 5x per week
3) Smile for future photos (Lol)

Thank you for the opportunity to join!20190102_104637.jpeg20190102_104657.jpeg

weight.png

January 2019 weight loss challenge starting weight 142

Weight goals - Holiday indulging is over. Clean up my diet and get back to my maintaining weight.

Fitness goals - Build strength in my upper body. Train for Vegas Mt Charleston in april.

20190102_113530.jpg

20190102_113500.jpg

18 minutes ago, Healthy_life said:

#22 Music that gets me moving

Music helps me live. Thanks for this!

Sleeve 12/26
Current weight 201
Weight at surg 216
Highest weight 247

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg