Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

Lasts night was lit... but time to come back to reality.

I'd say! Looking forward to starting this challenge. My goal is to lose 15lbs in these 14 days before surgery. Completely doable at my size. I feel I'll be cheating a bit since I am having surgery on the 15th, but I'm not sitting this one out!

Before

Can't wait Not waiting for the new me! She's here now!

20181228_113655.jpg

20181228_113722.jpg

20181221_170632.jpg

20181221_170641.jpg

I hope you can do it, well shoot, I DO believe you can and will do it! GO FOR IT!

59 minutes ago, LadySin said:

I'd say! Looking forward to starting this challenge. My goal is to lose 15lbs in these 14 days before surgery. Completely doable at my size. I feel I'll be cheating a bit since I am having surgery on the 15th, but I'm not sitting this one out!

welcome welcome welcome, literally can't wait to see you in action

Congratson the upcoming surgery !!!!

Posted (edited)

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😃😃🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😘😎💪💪💪💪😎😎😎😎😎💪😎👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🔥🔥🔥

OFFICIAL CHALLENGE START DAY

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😃😃🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😘😎💪💪💪💪😎😎😎😎😎💪😎👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🔥🔥🔥

Edited by GreenTealael

Posted (edited)

I'm in. Here's my start picture 1_2_19 216 lbs.

Jan goals:

1. More physical therapy
  2. More Treadmill

JessLess 1_2_19 216 lbs.jpg

Edited by JessLess

Hurray it HAS started, nice pictures, if I ever get set free of TPN and can resume P.O. foods I intend to join , I'm sure there maybe Valentine, Easter and Spring Challenges ahead, but great seeing this one off to a Excellent Start!

Posted (edited)

I'm in!

SW: 243

CW: 137.8

GW: 135

11 months post op

Small caveat, my current weight is last time I weighed myself on 12/27. I won't get back to a scale until 1/4, and I'll try to remember to weigh in.

I'm at goal weight, so I don't necessarily want to lose more (unless I can choose where the weight comes from :P). The 135 was my recent post WLS low weight.

Goals

Consume 50 g or more Protein per day

Take all my Vitamins

Get in 64 oz Fluid a day

Start logging again

I know, back to basics. I've gotten very complacent the last few months as I approached goal. But I know for my long term health I need to get more protein in and take my vitamins. On a practical note I have a sh*t ton of protein supplements, so I need to get through those. Pantry clean out challenge as well! The hydration thing, meh, I'm not a true believer :lol:, but I do know if I drink more, I eat less, so there is that. And I need to start logging again so I can find the balance between losing, gaining and maintaining.

Here's my starting pic - 1/1/2019

IMG_0929.jpg.thumb.png.6aa216f88638f6611af86c59c2ab7c64.png

Edited by sillykitty

Oh, and one more caveat for me, all those goals apply (except for logging) when I'm home. All bets are off when I'm traveling. Fluids, Protein and Vitamins are tough to all manage on the road, and I'm not super motivated to make that happen.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:42 AM, GreenTealael said:

Before pics

IMG_20181231_202431_712.jpg

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_20181230_223525.jpg

Yay!!! So the before pics are our "present current weight pics"? Cuz if you don't take a pic of it, it never happened? Damn! Why didn't I know this so I coulda taken a photo yesterday when I was glammed up. Now today I'm "the day after the party"...and that's never a good look! *snic*

20 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Yay!!! So the before pics are our "present current weight pics"? Cuz if you don't take a pic of it, it never happened? Damn! Why didn't I know this so I coulda taken a photo yesterday when I was glammed up. Now today I'm "the day after the party"...and that's never a good look! *snic*

Ahahaha,

Awwww recreate the look!

this challenge is a little unique because you create the rukei you want to follow ! So you choose your goal etc. The other stuff is for fun and participation!

And incentives for winners...

40 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I'm in!

SW: 243

CW: 137.8

GW: 135

11 months post op

Small caveat, my current weight is last time I weighed myself on 12/27. I won't get back to a scale until 1/4, and I'll try to remember to weigh in.

I'm at goal weight, so I don't necessarily want to lose more (unless I can choose where the weight comes from :P). The 135 was my recent post WLS low weight.

Goals

Consume 50 g or more Protein per day

Take all my Vitamins

Get in 64 oz Fluid a day

Start logging again

I know, back to basics. I've gotten very complacent the last few months as I approached goal. But I know for my long term health I need to get more Protein in and take my Vitamins. On a practical note I have a sh*t ton of protein supplements, so I need to get through those. Pantry clean out challenge as well! The hydration thing, meh, I'm not a true believer :lol:, but I do know if I drink more, I eat less, so there is that. And I need to start logging again so I can find the balance between losing, gaining and maintaining.

Here's my starting pic - 1/1/2019

IMG_0929.jpg.thumb.png.6aa216f88638f6611af86c59c2ab7c64.png

Looking good !!!!!

41 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

The hydration thing, meh, I'm not a true believer 

Hahahahaha hahahahaha