Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5K - Week of 11 ? 17 November

which week are you running now?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which week are you running now?

Yeah, I'm going to get back on the whole running thing today after work. I haven't tried since last tuesday. Lazy bum!

Well i had a 3rd fill yesterday. I go to the doc every 4 weeks and by his scale i lost 12lbs since my last visit 4 weeks ago. About 65lbs total now! I would be happy with 2lb a week but ill take 12 in 4 weeks !

Went to our support group last night. Our surgeon talked this time, was excellant, dispelled alot of lap band myths or theorys that have been out dated.

About 2.3 or roux y and rest are banders. OMG the roux y ppl have had alot of problems. This one chick was in ICU for 2.5 months after her roux y bypass! Not one bander has had a problem. He said he completed 141 lap bands so far and all have had no slipage! Phew!

JM! Better get your butt moving tonight! I know u had a lot on your mind of late so dont beat yourself up too much for missing alot...that my job!

No exercise this morning, woke up with a huge headache so took som med and slept it off before work.

Wow Daddy, 65lbs is sooo awesome. I'm hoping to lose that in 1 year, let alone 4 months....Wow. I'm going to the gym tonight for another try at c25k, but I'm not sure exactly which week I'm going to try. I voted for week 3, but it annoys me to run for 90 seconds now. I feel like, if I'm going to run, I should just run. Even though, thats sometimes how people get hurt...I'll have to think about it...

good luck tonight. Thanks. But remeber i got ALOT more weight o lose than you :(

The 5 min run is kinda cool. Its the first time i actually delt like i could settle in to something and start to feel like a runner.

I notice the skinny ppl there take ALOT of notice of how long im jogging on there.

good luck tonight. Thanks. But remeber i got ALOT more weight o lose than you :(

The 5 min run is kinda cool. Its the first time i actually delt like i could settle in to something and start to feel like a runner.

I notice the skinny ppl there take ALOT of notice of how long im jogging on there.

Don't kid yourself, total, my doc wants me losing 150lbs. I've lost 40. I personally would like to lose 75 more. We'll see about the extra 35lbs...

well just keep at it JM. keep pushing at it and dont give up. My wife has notice she will lose nothing for 2 weeks then the next 2 weeks she loses a bunch and the next 2 nothing...weird huh.

Gosh i have really godd restriction this morning! Even felt really full on a little egg beaters!

well just keep at it JM. keep pushing at it and dont give up. My wife has notice she will lose nothing for 2 weeks then the next 2 weeks she loses a bunch and the next 2 nothing...weird huh.

Gosh i have really godd restriction this morning! Even felt really full on a little egg beaters!

Check out the exercise thread, I think thats the problem...:(

Spinning again for me tonight but tomorrow I am supposed to run and it looks like rain! ugh. If it isn't too bad I will just find my poncho!

Ok, so I tried week 3 workout I'm not sure what number now, did half. Couldn't do the other half. Trainer said to go back to week 2 and do it for a couple of weeks to build up endurance. I really just wish I could run for 5 minutes straight. But I guess if I could do that, I wouldn't necessarily need the c25k program...I don't know. I also think it would help if I could lose a little more weight, but thats also been at a standstill. I'm definately going to try lowcarbing it for a little while. See if that'll do the trick. I know that the lighter I am, the easier its going to be....

JM - i'll go back to week 2 with you... i didnt run today. woke up too late and had an appt after work.

i am now exhausted. bed in a few minutes (i wish)!!

Losin- hope that changing your shoes helps!

Finished week 1 day 3. Today was harder than days 1 or 2; I'm definitely going to repeat this week before moving on.

Ok just did week 4 workout 3.

Not too bad.

I finaly worked out my combo dial locker at the Y! So i can leave all my shower shell and stuff in there.

Gosh i felt so nasty and guilty all day yesterday as i had to miss the gym due to a head ache.

Read about a gut on here that lost 100LBS in 4 months! Holy crap! He said he walked at 4mph 6 days a week for 50 mins and watched his diet carefully. THats a crazy loss!