Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Omgosh, Matt! You look amazing! I'd never guess you'd been overweight! Congratulations!

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

I'm not very old fashioned at all. So I definitely use my costco shopping passes, fill up the cart a few times before I buy the membership :lol:. And sometimes I have no intention of ever even joining. :P

It totally is semantics. Things are going great. It just feels like an awkward stage between, he's the guy I'm dating and he's my boyfriend.

Wait...you can get a "try before you buy" at costco? !!! Foreals? :D

Just now, FluffyChix said:

Wait...you can get a "try before you buy" at costco?!!! Foreals? :D

Absolutely!

Just now, sillykitty said:

Absolutely!

OMG! This weekend I have a date with destiny then! I've been trying to talk Mr. F. over to the dark side and away from Sam's.

And costco has these pinwheel steaks of the spinalis dorsi muscle!!!! (you know...the ribeye cap)

I think if he eats one of those I will have worked my wicked manipulative way with him! :D

4 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

And here I thought that DP's were like... Major NO NO's and girls didn't want to see that stuff. Or is it more a "didn't ask, didn't want" over just a "don't want"?

Speaking only for myself ... I love a good dp of a d I have a strong attachment to. Solicited or unsolicited is all good. It's a visual alternative to getting a "Thinking of you" or "Miss you" text.

A dp of a d I've expressed no interest in or fondness for, h*ll no. That's a way to guarantee I'll never be interacting with that person or their d ever.

16 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

And here I thought that DP's were like... Major NO NO's and girls didn't want to see that stuff. Or is it more a "didn't ask, didn't want" over just a "don't want"?

Hahaha. You are correct sir! We don't really want to see that stuff unsolicited.

I only said it cuz of the other post and I've honestly never in my life had a dp sent to me. Mr. F. would laugh me off the face of the earth if I suggested it even! Bahahaha. And I might add, he I'm sure would be horrified if I sent him a pic of the foobs or the hell that is the post menopausal southern semi-amusement park er I mean carnival freak show. (Thank you @MIZ60 for showing me how to use the strikethrough button. My life is richer for knowing of it. :D )

8 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I only said it cuz of the other post and I've honestly never in my life had a dp sent to me. Mr. F. would laugh me off the face of the earth if I suggested it even! Bahahaha. And I might add, he I'm sure would be horrified if I sent him a pic of the foobs or the hell that is the post menopausal southern semi-amusement park er I mean carnival freak show.

Hmmm ... I think you're underestimating yourself and Mr. F. I mean who doesn't want to know they are being thought of and are wanted? :P

55 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

OMG! This weekend I have a date with destiny then! I've been trying to talk Mr. F. over to the dark side and away from Sam's.

And costco has these pinwheel steaks of the spinalis dorsi muscle!!!! (you know...the ribeye cap)

I think if he eats one of those I will have worked my wicked manipulative way with him! :D

Damn! @sillykitty I just called my costco. They DO carry those prime steaks. They DO have them currently. But she almost laughed at me when I mentioned guest pass.

Not meaning to offend anyone here, but is there some special "thing" I have to do in order to get a weekend guest pass at Costco? :) (Just sayin'...I know how to hand jive!) ha :blush:

42 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Hahaha. You are correct sir! We don't really want to see that stuff unsolicited.

I only said it cuz of the other post and I've honestly never in my life had a dp sent to me. Mr. F. would laugh me off the face of the earth if I suggested it even! Bahahaha. And I might add, he I'm sure would be horrified if I sent him a pic of the foobs or the hell that is the post menopausal southern semi-amusement park er I mean carnival freak show. (Thank you @MIZ60 for showing me how to use the strikethrough button. My life is richer for knowing of it. :D )

You are quite welcome!! I would laugh uncontrollably if husband sent me a dp...I always complain during sport physical season that I am so tired of looking at and touching adolescent boy's d's that I am gonna scream. He does have a naked picture of me wearing a hat in a hotel room in Mexico that he keeps on his desk---I just have to remember to put it away if we have guests since it is also our guest room. How do random people get your phone number to send dps anyway?

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

Damn! @sillykitty I just called my costco. They DO carry those prime steaks. They DO have them currently. But she almost laughed at me when I mentioned guest pass.

Not meaning to offend anyone here, but is there some special "thing" I have to do in order to get a weekend guest pass at costco? :) (Just sayin'...I know how to hand jive!) ha :blush:

Hmmm ... let me do some googling. I know they did it in the past .....

Just now, MIZ60 said:

You are quite welcome!! I would laugh uncontrollably if husband sent me a dp...I always complain during sport physical season that I am so tired of looking at and touching adolescent boy's d's that I am gonna scream. He does have a naked picture of me wearing a hat in a hotel room in Mexico that he keeps on his desk---I just have to remember to put it away if we have guests since it is also our guest room. How do random people get your phone number to send dps anyway?

Is it your guest room? Or your guest room? bahahahahaa!

Just now, sillykitty said:

Hmmm ... let me do some googling. I know they did it in the past .....

Damn! Don't you know the president or something? You're both in that industry aren't you? ;) :D 🤩🦄:565_rainbow:

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

Damn! Don't you know the president or something? You're both in that industry aren't you? ;) :D 🤩🦄:565_rainbow:

:lol::lol::lol:

Not my account, thankfully cause costco don't play!