Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

I'd answer and comment but I'm too busy drooling over here. All over my keyboard.

You=Lucky...

Definitely lucky!

The only downside is I definitely don't get my money out of AYCE, even though we stretched it out to a 2 hr meal and went during lunch so it was cheaper!

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

Definitely lucky!

The only downside is I definitely don't get my money out of AYCE, even though we stretched it out to a 2 hr meal and went during lunch so it was cheaper!

Is the Argentinian restaurant also AYCE? Cuz dang, double whammy! LOL.

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

Is the Argentinian restaurant also AYCE? Cuz dang, double whammy! LOL.

Lol ... no, not AYCE.

I've narrowed it down to two restaurants I think he has in mind.. One has ceviche, so that is a good option. The other has great steaks, but such a waste, considering I don't like left over steak. I don't think my date eats steak at the same temp as I do, so sharing is probably out .... hmmm ...

14 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Lol ... no, not AYCE.

I've narrowed it down to two restaurants I think he has in mind.. One has ceviche, so that is a good option. The other has great steaks, but such a waste, considering I don't like left over steak. I don't think my date eats steak at the same temp as I do, so sharing is probably out .... hmmm ...

Love ceviche if it's fresh and from a reputable place that serves a crap ton of it so it moves fast!

Petite filets? :D Carpaccio appetizers?

Is this your main squeeze/cardio partner of the "meet the fam" persuasion or a new one? :D

7 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Love ceviche if it's fresh and from a reputable place that serves a crap ton of it so it moves fast!

Petite filets? :D Carpaccio appetizers?

Is this your main squeeze/cardio partner of the "meet the fam" persuasion or a new one? :D

Huge ceviche fan myself!

Funny carpaccio is my go to when I go to steakhouses for work. I don't feel left out of the beef binge, but the portion is manageable. There is a 8 oz flat Iron calling my name on one of the menus (filet's are booooring :lol:), but that is still a lot of food if neither me nor the boo will eat the leftovers.

Same boo ... the one of the pass code dilemma, lol

BTW ... at what point do you start calling someone bf/gf? We've been dating exclusively since our 4th date, which was September. I'm meeting him at his work place tonight, and he's showing me around (showing me off?). Did the first family meet (light) last weekend, everyone seemed to like each other. He would have come to my family's Thanksgiving if he didn't have his own commitments. We took our first pics together this weekend and he said "So, we finally get pics together!" All good, but I don't want to push. He said the issue he had with the last two women he dated is they wanted to move too fast, so that makes me hesitant.

12 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Huge ceviche fan myself!

Funny carpaccio is my go to when I go to steakhouses for work. I don't feel left out of the beef binge, but the portion is manageable. There is a 8 oz flat Iron calling my name on one of the menus (filet's are booooring :lol:), but that is still a lot of food if neither me nor the boo will eat the leftovers.

Same boo ... the one of the pass code dilemma, lol

BTW ... at what point do you start calling someone bf/gf? We've been dating exclusively since our 4th date, which was September. I'm meeting him at his work place tonight, and he's showing me around (showing me off?). Did the first family meet (light) last weekend, everyone seemed to like each other. He would have come to my family's Thanksgiving if he didn't have his own commitments. We took our first pics together this weekend and he said "So, we finally get pics together!" All good, but I don't want to push. He said the issue he had with the last two women he dated is they wanted to move too fast, so that makes me hesitant.

Wooohoooo! Yeah, I don't really like the texture of filet unless it is charred rare (Pittsburgh). Or in carpaccio. I will even eat it blue, if it has awesome flavor-flave...but yeah, much prefer a different cut. I actually get something like an appetizer then talk himself into splitting a cup of Soup and salad and then letting me have 2oz of the spinalis muscle of his ribeye. ;) haha. It's a win-win cuz he gets to legit order a bigger cut which means better thickness and a better chance they will actually cook them correctly. :) Then leftovers are minimal and I get to have bites of everything.

I'd be calling him BF now. My rule of thumb is if you're intimate enough for his weiner to be anywhere near the bun and Condiments, then the BF is on like Donky Kong. But I'm old fashioned that way. And I'd kinda like let him do the BF/GF thing first. :D

Don't move fast, Flash! ;) hehe (It's all really semantics anyway. Right? A rose by any other name will still smell as sweet...yes?)

Edited by FluffyChix

It's kinda like this...

It's ok to be laidback, chill, and cool as long as he's doing things the way you want him to be doing them...right? :D Until such time that he challenges the nature of life, he simply does not have the proper "Need to know clearance" in order to be given a glimpse of crazy eyes/face that awaits underneath for him should he ever be dumb enough to move your cheese inappropriately.

But I never said that...

So, I feel comfortable enough to post this here. I know it's really not all that impressive... But from what I've come from... The mass gains I'm seeing are freaking cool. It looks Photoshop, it's not. Yay saggy titties and wrinkle skin!20181128_204234.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

8 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

So, I feel comfortable enough to post this here. I know it's really not all that impressive... But from what I've come from... The mass gains I'm seeing are freaking cool. It looks Photoshop, it's not. Yay saggy titties and wrinkle skin!20181128_204234.jpeg

I'm still so confused. Why do you keep posting pics of Ed Burns?

image.png.8f79f23c0ebca1fb3dba52487d31eee3.png

But serious proppahs dude!!!!! Congrats and so happy you shared! Can you believe you are the same guy that started your journey or even your revision journey? And don't you think IF has been a game changer on the loose skin front?

(and yet, part of me is still saying...and STILL no di*k pics all up in heah for us...I just don't get it...)

@Matt Z You look seriously, no joke, FANTASTIC!

I've seen a few naked torso's in my day, and I would never guess you've had had massive weight loss. I've seen way more sagging on average non WLS guys!

22 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

giphy (1).gif

14 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm still so confused. Why do you keep posting pics of Ed Burns?

image.png.8f79f23c0ebca1fb3dba52487d31eee3.png

But serious proppahs dude!!!!! Congrats and so happy you shared! Can you believe you are the same guy that started your journey or even your revision journey? And don't you think IF has been a game changer on the loose skin front?

(and yet, part of me is still saying...and STILL no di*k pics all up in heah for us...I just don't get it...)

LOL Thanks... And that last part... LOL pretty proud of what I've got, now that it's not all hidden by the worlds worst turtleneck LOL!

18 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

And here I thought that DP's were like... Major NO NO's and girls didn't want to see that stuff. Or is it more a "didn't ask, didn't want" over just a "don't want"?

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

I'd be calling him BF now. My rule of thumb is if you're intimate enough for his weiner to be anywhere near the bun and Condiments, then the BF is on like Donky Kong. But I'm old fashioned that way. And I'd kinda like let him do the BF/GF thing first. :D

Don't move fast, Flash! ;) hehe (It's all really semantics anyway. Right? A rose by any other name will still smell as sweet...yes?)

I'm not very old fashioned at all. So I definitely use my costco shopping passes, fill up the cart a few times before I buy the membership :lol:. And sometimes I have no intention of ever even joining. :P

It totally is semantics. Things are going great. It just feels like an awkward stage between, he's the guy I'm dating and he's my boyfriend.