Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

On 12/3/2018 at 9:42 AM, Matt Z said:

Good Day All.
I think my time here is going to get a bit of a decrease. BariatricPal is moving from PatchMD Patches to PatchAid Patches. No reason given. I was posting here to help offset the cost with the points, as a secondary, I'll still try to help folks out where I can, but it just seems like my time is coming.

I'm still floating between 207 and 213, been working out a lot more, still doing the IF most days. My body fat has been decreasing again even if my overall weight is still bobbing up and down. My body fat is down to 23.1% today leaving me with a reported 48.6 lbs of fat left hanging on.

Guess we'll see how it all goes.
Just wanted to let you all know here, as it seems most of those that I interact with on a normal basis are all right here in this thread.

I'm going to miss you around as much. I love having a male perspective here as well as seeing your evolving rock star look in your profile pics. :P

On 12/3/2018 at 9:47 AM, GreenTealael said:

Well either my new scale is defective or I'm dropping weight rapidly and I don't think that's a good thing. I haven't been feeling great lately (prior med issues I think) but I'm 154 this morning? Um no. That's 4lbs in 4 days without trying. I hate to sound ungrateful but usually when people start dropping weight really quickly without trying it's a problem...

I wouldn't worry about it. I just see it as the opposite of a stall.

Nothing new to report here. Still doing minor IF (skipping breakfast) and not much else. The scale is holding pretty steady. Boooooring .....

15 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I'm going to miss you around as much. I love having a male perspective here as well as seeing your evolving rock star look in your profile pics. :P

Thanks. There are a few reasons that sorta came together at the same time that are forcing me to limit/reduce my time here. I'm going to try to retain some level of interactivity... but with what's come up, I don't have too much of an option other than reducing my BP time.

11 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Nothing new to report here. Still doing minor IF (skipping breakfast) and not much else. The scale is holding pretty steady. Boooooring .....

Same, I'm still doing my light IF fasting from 6pm - 8am typically. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But the scale is pretty much just floating between 207 and 213, body fat % dropped to 23.1 and is holding. Curious if I'm going to get another minor "whoosh" or if this is it.

Part of me is ok with where I'm at. When I was 17, I was 200-210 wearing a 36-38 pant. Today, I'm 210.7, 23.1% body fat and wearing a size 36 pant.... and I'm 40. So, I'd say being the same height, weight, pant and shirt size I was when I was 17, when I'm 40... isn't anything to scoff at.

Hope everything works out for everyone. I will be around still.

20 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I wouldn't worry about it. I just see it as the opposite of a stall.

I swore I was I'm maintenance. I might still be , it may be a defective scale.

41 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Definitely on the relationship path. I've had FWB, and while that's fine, I really want a relationship, you know cuddle, go to movies, do double dates, as well as Netflix & Chill. It seems like almost every guy I meet just wants something casual. I'm done with casual. So "not a boyfriend" is the first in a long time to be looking for something serious too, just not too fast. I'm guessing I'm not meeting mom because there isn't an easy way to make it a casual meet, vs. something serious and awkward, if that makes sense?

Oh and I'm waaayyy more cool and casual in person, all my insecurities come out to play here, so they don't come out IRL :P

I think you're doing just purrrrrrrr-fectly. :D And yes! Yes! YES! Am I shouting? The relationship part is as important even more important sometimes than the sex stuff! How often do you guys get to see each other?

I think you're totes right about the meeting Mom thing! There is no casual in meeting Mom!

LOL! Congrats on keeping 20lbs of crazy stuffed inside a 5lb coffee can. You can spread the cray here all day! We I live for it! :D

41 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Agreed.

7 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I think you're doing just purrrrrrrr-fectly. :D And yes! Yes! YES! Am I shouting? The relationship part is as important even more important sometimes than the sex stuff! How often do you guys get to see each other?

I think you're totes right about the meeting Mom thing! There is no casual in meeting Mom!

LOL! Congrats on keeping 20lbs of crazy stuffed inside a 5lb coffee can. You can spread the cray here all day! We I live for it! :D

We see each other generally only once, maybe twice a week. My travel schedule is always an issue when dating :unsure:. And then add in the vacations I've taken, him visiting his child out of state and he is generally busy on the weekends doing 10K's and the like, it's been challenging.

keeping 20lbs of crazy stuffed inside a 5lb coffee can

This is my goal every. day.

Ok, you said totally unwise food pics are allowed here, so here we go

Ramen - Before & After

IMG_0742.thumb.jpg.fcb60fdb13b64e880023f30d244478a4.jpg IMG_0744.thumb.jpg.2c602e6b9fcb7d734167d6ff5cdfa9de.jpg

Hope everything works out for everyone. I will be around still.

One of the voices of sanity! Ahh well, real life has to take precedence. Good luck, mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

9 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Ok, you said totally unwise food pics are allowed here, so here we go

Ramen - Before & After

IMG_0742.thumb.jpg.fcb60fdb13b64e880023f30d244478a4.jpg IMG_0744.thumb.jpg.2c602e6b9fcb7d734167d6ff5cdfa9de.jpg

You just rotated the bowl lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So 153 today

The number doesn't really matter on my Basic B!+¢π scale, but the fact that it's trending downward and kind of rapidly is problematic.

Or is IF just that good to me?

I gained for hell week, red death, and thanksgiving shenanigans (in that order) and maybe now it's taking me back to normal?

I'll just chill and find out (tomorrow) a weight with a scale I can trust.

Edited by GreenTealael

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

So 153 today

The number doesn't really matter on my Basic B!+¢π scale, but the fact that it's trending downward and kind of rapidly is problematic.

Or is IF just that good to me?

I gained for hell week, red death, and thanksgiving shenanigans (in that order) and maybe now it's taking me back to normal?

I'll just chill and find out (tomorrow) a weight with a scale I can trust.

As we say, weight loss isn't linear. Sometime we do everything right and we gain. Sometimes we just do things semi right and we lose.

The scale is crazy and not to be trusted. True story: yesterday morning I weighed as I do every morning. Wake up, pee and get on the scale buck nekkid. We have always slept nekkid so that is the best time for me. 218. So I go about my business yesterday (groceries, finishing tree and decorations, walk, out to hear our friends band) and today 215 and down to 214 after a major💩 I did dance A LOT last night ( Y.M.C.A. anyone) and some cardio 😍 when we got home but not enough to lose 4 #. Tomorrow I predict 215.8 but we shall see.