Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Just now, FluffyChix said:

Well I am still only making it 24 hours. GRRRRR! I want to do 36 so bad but by 24 hours I just want to "feed" and "feed" and "feed". LOL. So hmmm, there is that.

I'm sticking at 144.8lbs and it's not going anywhere! Gah! LOL. It feels like my body defends each new low and I will sit within a few pounds of it for weeks, then it relents and allows a new low. It's a bit crazy making. :)

I'm trying to do a 36 again today. Then will be gone no IF for the weekend, but Keto weekend planned.

How are you doing? ((hugs))

Thats great and very ambitious. You msy also be getting to the point where your body has to stop abd think hmmm whetr shoukd i take the fat from 😂😂😂

Im doing better now that i have a phone that works again lol... I dont want to think the worse but ill probably bake it in a casserole or something 😂😂😂

I should run out and get a spare...

Girlll! Laughing so hard about the phone! Congrats on a new one! May it have a long and casserole-free life with you! Can you buy life insurance for it? :D

As far as "where to take the fat from", LOL, my ass and jiggly wiggly thighs! :) I have 20lbs in just those areas alone! :)

12 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Girlll! Laughing so hard about the phone! Congrats on a new one! May it have a long and casserole-free life with you! Can you buy life insurance for it? :D

As far as "where to take the fat from", LOL, my ass and jiggly wiggly thighs! :) I have 20lbs in just those areas alone! :)

Hahaha insurance does not protect them from ... Me.

I subconsciously want to live a tech free life and it manifests in me carelessly/accidentally destroying things i feel too tethered by. Its the reason I'm almost never on my desktop, don't watch TV, etc LOL HOT MESS

I wish we coukd choose where we lose from... Because I'd trade some things...

Edited by GreenTealael

10 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Oh God! I saw that I think in Dr. F's FB group! OMG! 😯:51_scream:

It’s real I’ve been aware fir the last 2 months and OMG. STINKYS And MOIST ALWAYS yikes

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Oh good day IF'ers

Still enjoying this occasionally. Thanks @FluffyChix for the recommendation!

20190304_071734.jpg

Oh....Cocomo Joe's!! DEEEEEEEE-light-ful! :) Wish I had some here. I've been out of the PP B/C for so long. *sobbing* and now don't have a Sam's membership any more. They were sposed to be putting it on sale for $12.99 or something per 12 pack this past week.

How's the IF coming?

I went off the reservation this weekend for a big weekend in Dallas at Sissy's house. Thank you IF, cuz I came back about only 6oz up from where I was Friday morning--despite much revelry.

Today am kinda bored with IF, so gonna change things up and make a "new"/old game. :) I'm gonna do ADF (my old friend) for the next couple of weeks. Alternate day fasting with timed restricted eating. :) Good times!

Today I'm doing an 18:6/500 calorie Down Day (DD).

Tomorrow will do an 16:8/1200 calorie Up Day (UD).

Wednesday will follow my Monday schedule and Thursday will follow Tuesday for the next couple of weeks. Voila! Stella's got her groove back and isn't bored with things any more!

I heard they were!? But since I don't have a Sam's card I didn't check it out to see?

LOL on the penchant for low carb baking. Been there. Done that. Designed and printed the t-shirt. I truly wish I could eat that stuff each day. Cuz I'm perfectly happy with low carb equivalents like the Protein waffles/pancakes/biscuits/tortillas/minute bread/etc. But when I'm in losing mode (*sigh* that may be forevs), I can't eat those everyday and expect to lose. Cuz I stall out--just like with the high carb equivalents.

(Your waffles looked AMAZZZZZING, btw!!! I'd wolf them down, thank you and say, "Please, mam, may I have some moah?" :D

I'm doing good right now. I'm gonna go for 18 hours which will put me around 3pm today. :) Yay!!

Yay!!!

So your Dr. Weiner post reminded me about how "he" says that it IS possible to lower your set point--although, not easy cuz of the whole negative feedback loop. I'm trying to get my body to cooperate so that I can get down to my 140lbs. It REALLY likes being right around 144-146lbs. :( So of course I'm obsessing.

And I re-read Dr. W's Pound of Cure book and he talks about the key to lowering your set point is to eat LOTS of low calorie, high nutrient veg and fruits, while limiting dairy, meat Proteins. So in addition to my ADF stuff, for grins and giggles I'm gonna see if I can get 1lb of veg/fruits in per day. And see what happens to my hunger levels.

So...wait for it. Not only am I doing the 18:6/16:8 stuff, but I'm also doing the ADF calorie restriction, and trying to satisfy my POC goals while meeting Protein requirements. Hahaha. May be the most silly plan in the world, but I am determined to find my most ideal diet for every day. (Oh and it continues to be low carb/low fat/high fiber...) :)

I'm 146.4lb this morning so I'll update in a few days. I'll post my menu tomorrow for grins, once I've got the actual day in the bag. :) I'm getting 16 1/2oz of veg/berries today.

Edit: Just having my green smoothie cuz I've got a LOT of food to consume today...so only did 17/7. All's I have to say is...."Mmmmm, Veggie Boy!" ;)

Edited by FluffyChix

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

. I'm trying to get my body to cooperate so that I can get down to my 140lbs

You look fantastic and hot little chick.

Your weight bounce is six pounds right now? Are you ready to maintain? What weight are you trying to maintain at?