Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

On 07/29/2018 at 15:27, GreenTealael said:

I will have to look into it. I was interested a while back but the small chamber size turned me away , I have teens and I would have to make batches and batches, so I took a hard pass. But I'm not in willing if the right one came around.

thanks!!!

I have the big Ninja two drawer air fryer. We are a family of four. Kids are two big over 6 foot boys who eat a lot. It works for us.

35 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

I have the big Ninja two drawer air fryer. We are a family of four. Kids are two big over 6 foot boys who eat a lot. It works for us.

I’m 2021 I was gifted an airfryer and it totally changed my mind. I barely cook any other way for myself. For larger family meals I still use the stove/oven. I can’t believe I waited for so long to join the airfryer club 🥺

28 minutes ago, £€@h said:

Is this an app?

The calorie/macro information pictured uses Baritastic. The way it’s formatted in this post is through editing.

Prepped a batch of Bulgogi (korean marinated beef strips) and froze batches of it a month ago...finally got around to defrosting one of the ziplocks and cooking it. OMG so yum, if i say so myself!

Portioned our about a cup of the cooked bulgogi and a 1/4 cup of cooked white rice (cuz u can't have bulgogi without rice!).

378 calories for the bowl, ate about 2/3 (maybe 3/4?) of it all. not sharing my leftovers with mr. as im keeping it for later cuz its so yum.

p.s. the onions were not part of the frozen ziplock contents...i sliced and sautéed them separately 😉

C6B6384D-7346-4DFF-9F57-0076F114152C.thumb.jpeg.af23184edc8a34266b91d789829ab259.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

lunchtime!

about a cup of one of those pre-made costco bagged salads, some cheese and about 1/2 cup of cut mango.

284 calories for the bowl.

Ate all the mango and about 1/4 the salad (the dressing was little too sweet for me...this is why i prefer to make my own dessing/vinaigrette!!) and like one bite of cheese cube (tasted weird with the salad, so pushed it off to the side)

...the Kid ate my leftovers.

AA9863F6-A954-480E-B44D-1B7B0FB88B10.thumb.jpeg.67e1b763cc5bb785056f00c53ee6d15b.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

Hi all! Wrong forum for a comeback. But I frequented this topic and ootd were my most active.

I’ve been MIA since COVID and it made me gain 40 pounds. 😔. So I’m back for moral support and to get back in the game. I hope all has been doing well. I see a lot of familiar old friends on here.

I have a Cozumel and Belize trip coming up and gotta get back into the game.

My dinner was some pork Thai sweet chili rice bowl, no pic though. But being realistic.

@shanza !

omg welcome back! u are like the second person in as many days who seemingly came back outta nowhere from our old days lol.

must be something in the air lol.

❤️

I’ve missed you guys. The air is now fine! 😌

21 hours ago, shanza said:

Hi all! Wrong forum for a comeback. But I frequented this topic and ootd were my most active.

I’ve been MIA since COVID and it made me gain 40 pounds. 😔. So I’m back for moral support and to get back in the game. I hope all has been doing well. I see a lot of familiar old friends on here.

I have a Cozumel and Belize trip coming up and gotta get back into the game.

My dinner was some pork Thai sweet chili rice bowl, no pic though. But being realistic.

Hi @shanza! This is always the right forum for a comeback, good to see you again ❤️

A kid cooked !!! 😳 Turkey burgers and fries. This burger was massive maybe 6-7 oz so I only was able to eat half but I’ll eat the rest later. I’m overestimating 500 cals for what I ate and 750 cals for the meal

F9B19356-09C3-48F5-A4DC-D25E92E97DA0.jpeg

8D4B8F10-FF0A-4AE1-B4EA-57E6A3AFDD75.jpeg

On 6/5/2023 at 3:36 PM, ms.sss said:

Prepped a batch of Bulgogi (korean marinated beef strips) and froze batches of it a month ago...finally got around to defrosting one of the ziplocks and cooking it. OMG so yum, if i say so myself!

Portioned our about a cup of the cooked bulgogi and a 1/4 cup of cooked white rice (cuz u can't have bulgogi without rice!).

378 calories for the bowl, ate about 2/3 (maybe 3/4?) of it all. not sharing my leftovers with mr. as im keeping it for later cuz its so yum.

p.s. the onions were not part of the frozen ziplock contents...i sliced and sautéed them separately 😉

C6B6384D-7346-4DFF-9F57-0076F114152C.thumb.jpeg.af23184edc8a34266b91d789829ab259.jpeg

Looks really good 😍

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

A kid cooked !!! 😳 Turkey burgers and fries. This burger was massive maybe 6-7 oz so I only was able to eat half but I’ll eat the rest later. I’m overestimating 500 cals for what I ate and 750 cals for the meal

You got one of your children to cook? Well done. Mothers everywhere are envious. Obviously not your vegan child though or are they off the wagon again?

That’s the thing I sometimes dream of - a burger. Well specifically an Australia steak burger on a crunchy crust roll, lettuce, Tomato, cucumber, beetroot, onions optional & BBQ Sauce. Mmmm. Drooling.

Edited by Arabesque

On 6/5/2023 at 8:27 AM, GreenTealael said:

Parfait: vanilla greek yogurt, blueberries, chia seeds and honey

I have chia in my freezer. How do you think taking it dry will affect my stomach at 8 weeks post since it expands to 10xs its weight in liquid? I used to take 2T daily. Dry.

I'm thinking I should soak it first.