Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

18 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Fam went to Korean BBQ (without me!) but they brought back some Banchan for me (traditional Korean side dishes), which, honestly, is my fave part of Korean BBQ anyway!

Clockwise from top: Seasoned black Beans, spicy marinated dried cuttlefish, spicy anchovies & peanuts, and radish kimchi. About 1.5-2 tablespoons of each. Total for plate: 170 calories. Ate it all.

IMG_5648.thumb.jpg.b4747898f87bfebde409ec133c20c52d.jpg

How could they leave you behind 😭?

42 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

How could they leave you behind 😭?

Ha, I had a better offer...lololozzzzz

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

How was the mashed cauliflower? Looks just like mashed potatoes!

Its delicious Ive completely taken potatoes out of my diet since April and have found them to be great substitute. I buy the premade frozen ones and the key is after heating them up to let them sit for 5-7 mins to thicken.

24 minutes ago, Shannon In MN said:

Its delicious Ive completely taken potatoes out of my diet since April and have found them to be great substitute. I buy the premade frozen ones and the key is after heating them up to let them sit for 5-7 mins to thicken.

What brand?

6 hours ago, ShoppGirl said:

What brand?

Green Giant I also sometimes get birds eye but green giants firms up better and is thicker Hope this helps!!

Peanut Butter Protein yogurt.
I am not a fan of yogurt, but every so often I buy it. I found a vanilla Keto yogurt. It’s the consistency you of the Greek yogurts. I decided to try mixing it with peanut butter protein powder! It’s sooo good and helps with protein intake. It tastes like a dessert!

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Operation Try-Not-to-Eat-So-Much-Crap: Day One.

Gonna try to cut down on the alcohol, Cookies and popcorn I’ve apparently been consuming quire a bit of late. Just to see if I can!

Today’s salad lunch: 238 calories. Still in the middle of eating it, and will likely finish all of it by the time the day is over.

There is a bunch or romaine leaves under all those toppings, swearies, lol

20BC7F54-6CC2-4C6C-AFCA-A714A71FDBFF.thumb.jpeg.2c15aec95d0c1d5f2a5380567b1e923b.jpeg

(Small salad plate)Baked salmon, dry seasoned steamed zucchini and squash w coconut shrimp.
Ate half of everything.

11 hours ago, Kris77 said:

(Small salad plate)Baked salmon, dry seasoned steamed zucchini and squash w coconut shrimp.
Ate half of everything.

Coconut shrimp…mmmm…yummmmm

So i did JUST say i would cut down on eating Cookies, but that doesn’t mean I can stop baking them!

I find I am a late-night-boredom baker and here is a batch of ginger snap cookies that I whipped up last night due to the aforementioned boredom.

I haven’t eaten any (yet?) but if I did, one would be 100 calories.

9EA36F87-9556-40EB-AC45-F43B1D0B4424.thumb.jpeg.8a4bc917ee548a03f7894ea787c67c8a.jpeg

E511C49A-853D-4F77-BD91-053CFA4012A7.thumb.jpeg.56fb310c7815a2a7cf90d7da7f600e63.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

So i did JUST say i would cut down on eating Cookies, but that doesn’t mean I can stop baking them!

I find I am a late-night-boredom baker and here is a batch of ginger snap Cookies that I whipped up last night due to the aforementioned boredom.

I haven’t eaten any (yet?) but if I did, one would be 100 calories.

9EA36F87-9556-40EB-AC45-F43B1D0B4424.thumb.jpeg.8a4bc917ee548a03f7894ea787c67c8a.jpeg

E511C49A-853D-4F77-BD91-053CFA4012A7.thumb.jpeg.56fb310c7815a2a7cf90d7da7f600e63.jpeg

I am amazed at your will power to not even try a bite after smelling them baking. They look delicious.

21 hours ago, ShoppGirl said:

I am amazed at your will power to not even try a bite after smelling them baking. They look delicious.

I dunno, its weird...i still love food, but its not so much about actually eating it anymore...i really just enjoy cooking it, plating it, planning to cook it, looking at pictures of it, smelling it, watching others eat it. And - don't judge me - I absolutely LOOOOOVE reading restaurant menus in their entirety. I probably spend more time perusing the menu than I do actually eating. Not sure if this is some weird mental issue, but i seem to be functioning well in society so its all good. LOLOLOLzzzzzzz.

Today starts a 3 day long weekend of LOTSA food, as its the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.

I had planned to just wait until tonight's dinner party to eat, but I'm kinda hungry now so....salad it is to tie me over till then.

Romaine, carrots, cucumber, feta, bacon, & some canned tuna (with mayo, seafood sauce and spices): 378 calories.

Aiming to eat just enough of this to satisfy me as I wanna same room for the food goodness-es tonite, lol. We'll see how it goes!

IMG_5698.thumb.JPG.e38fe02956eab4f52afb837d03ab8861.JPG

3 hours ago, ms.sss said:

I dunno, its weird...i still love food, but its not so much about actually eating it anymore...i really just enjoy cooking it, plating it, planning to cook it, looking at pictures of it, smelling it, watching others eat it. And - don't judge me - I absolutely LOOOOOVE reading restaurant menus in their entirety. I probably spend more time perusing the menu than I do actually eating. Not sure if this is some weird mental issue, but i seem to be functioning well in society so its all good. LOLOLOLzzzzzzz.

I'm a hotel concierge, so I make a lot of dining reservations at places I could never afford. So I like to go online to all of the menu's of the places I book and build 'the perfect meal' from them. It's so much fun just dreaming and pretending I'm rich and can eat anything I desire. For me, it's a fun game and doesn't mess with my mind or make me hungry.

I only ate one because I am still just over two months after my revision to bypass. My eyes are always too big. But it was good going down. I put tabasco and salsa on the top after (not shown).

3 x Mr. Tortilla pico de gallo (1 carb tortilla), 1 oz cheese, 1 oz rotisserie chicken sprinkled on the tortillas and air fried. .pending-1634414231-20211009_141808~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using BariatricPal mobile app