Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

I am not sure why my team is insistant about it. They have been since I was pre-op. I never have been a Breakfast eater. I like to do coffee in the morning with a little premier mixed in. But they also want me to get out of the Protein Shakes.< /p>

40 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Airplane food ....

Halibut on some spinach Pasta (Halibut was delicious! Totally shocking, lol!)

1556241198_planebefore.thumb.JPG.1756be3bfdf0afef37aa88fa5f56c9bb.JPG

146891721_planeafter.thumb.JPG.ec6a3a6362b55c9f706511b9022b13ac.JPG

I swear I know this is a Bariatric food forum, not Flyertalk :lol:. But when traveling, I rarely eat alone except at the airport or on the plane. Not like I can really take pics at a business dinner. And at home I only serve what I know I can eat, so I have no after pics.

Hahahaha, I like your Mile high foods!

26 minutes ago, Krista27 said:

I am not sure why my team is insistant about it. They have been since I was pre-op. I never have been a Breakfast eater. I like to do coffee in the morning with a little premier mixed in. But they also want me to get out of the Protein Shakes.

That's interesting. I definitely would not get along with your team. I'm not a breakfast eater, and generally can't hit my Protein goals without a shake, or some kind of protein supplement.

Airport lounge food

Top plate

Steamed carrots with pearl onions

Bottom Bowl

Carrot salad, tumeric bulgar, beet salad, pesto Pasta, chickpea salad, grilled chicken, cucumber salad, with a harissa vinaigrette over it all.

709064797_DLbefore.thumb.JPG.88f4f05819aad7fffc7be3d7ddefdc15.JPG

491240300_DLAfter.thumb.JPG.bc35d0e0c734d394bf84b96f11b3bdd9.JPG

3 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Airport lounge food

Top plate

Bottom Bowl

Carrot salad, tumeric bulgar, beet salad, pesto Pasta, chickpea salad, grilled chicken, cucumber salad, with a harissa vinaigrette over it all.

So after all that, you basically ate peas & carrots?

5 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

So after all that, you basically ate peas & carrots?

:lol:

Actually was pretty proud of myself. Had at least a little of everything, EXCEPT the Pasta, left that untouched. I should have eaten more of the chicken, but, ugh, chicken bores me.

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Airport lounge food

Top plate

Bottom Bowl

Ok, now you're just toying with us...you rotated the plate and retook the pic right? bahahahahaha!

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, now you're just toying with us...you rotated the plate and retook the pic right? bahahahahaha!

Don't make me draw the circles on my pics again! :lol:

39 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Don't make me draw the circles on my pics again! :lol:

I dare ya! :D

you-can-do-eeeet.jpg.424b75280ada07f7e758c638806816d2.jpg

I don't often have "afters," but when I do...I post them to document them...all 3 of them. :D ;) hehe

Lunch- Argentine red shrimp (ty @sillykitty), cannellini Beans, red fat feta, pumpkin seeds, super greens (swiss chard, spinach, kale), cucumber, beet root, mushrooms, onion, avocado, grape tomatoes, WF Italian dressing, 1tsp evoo Spanish Olive Oil.

shrimp-beets-beans-super-greens-salad-high-pot-before-web_3674.thumb.jpg.17e8c86ad73fe3981cf1cdee0dd1d6f8.jpg

shrimp-beets-beans-super-greens-salad-high-pot-after-web_3675.jpg

Edited by FluffyChix

More before/afters...I'm just rakin' up the non-clean-plate-statuses today. :(

Yogurt, 2% cottage cheese, mandarin oranges (lite, no sugar added), almonds:

yogurt-cott-cheese-mandarin-oranges-almonds-before-web_3677.thumb.jpg.ad452eaf35f93e2077422415d0ea2b58.jpg

yogurt-cott-cheese-mandarin-oranges-almonds-after-web_3680.thumb.jpg.bced2c6c27f4136d797fc94055fb8cf4.jpg

On 10/17/2018 at 4:33 PM, FluffyChix said:

More before/afters...I'm just rakin' up the non-clean-plate-statuses today. :(

Yogurt, 2% cottage cheese, mandarin oranges (lite, no sugar added), almonds:

yogurt-cott-cheese-mandarin-oranges-almonds-before-web_3677.thumb.jpg.ad452eaf35f93e2077422415d0ea2b58.jpg

yogurt-cott-cheese-mandarin-oranges-almonds-after-web_3680.thumb.jpg.bced2c6c27f4136d797fc94055fb8cf4.jpg

Looks so creamy!

Protein brownies (for breakfast subscriptions)

1 banana, 1 egg, 3tbsp chia seeds, 1tsp oil of your choice, 100g Protein Powder of your choice, 4 tbsp cacao powder, 2 tsp baking powder, dash of sugar sub of your choice, pinch of salt, *optional : nuts,1 tsp powdered psyllium husk (fiber)

the key to making this behave like there is flour in it is blending the egg banana Water mixture first, then add baking powder to the blender, lastly hand folding the rest of the ingredients in.

10 equal bars = 10 grams of protein (cals may vary depending on individual ingredients used)

(Please no lawsuits for uneven protein distribution 😂)

IMG_20181019_181023.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael