Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

14 hours ago, futurefinemama said:

Chicken Crust Pizza. I cut this in about 16 pieces, made little pizza bites. The kids like them, I had two pieces.

Crust is made of shredded chicken breast, low fat mozzarella and one egg. (I used egg beater about 1/4 of a cup).

chicken crust <a href=pizza .jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" data-fileid="103096" src="https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/monthly_2020_07/348116153_chickencrustpizza.thumb.jpg.b0e10ad8c4e839c0ad5cbfaacca704d0.jpg" />

WOW that look's delish. I really miss pizza. Did this satisfy?

12 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Oh no you didn’t!

This has been on my to-do list for what seems like forever now. Seeing this I have to make it soon already!

#yum

LOL! Yes I did. I was craving pizza. I should have let the crust bake a little more to have a crispier taste.

57 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

WOW that look's delish. I really miss pizza. Did this satisfy?

Thank you! It really did, it has a lot of Protein from the chicken, cheese and pepperoni. As I made the pizza, I forgot to keep up with the macros. But I do know the entire pizza has about 9 carbs. 5 from the sauce and 4 from the cheese.

14 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Oh no you didn’t!

This has been on my to-do list for what seems like forever now. Seeing this I have to make it soon already!

#yum

Same here! I saw a video where they used ground chicken for the crust instead. I definitely need to try this, along with broccoli crust pizza!

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Same here! I saw a video where they used ground chicken for the crust instead. I definitely need to try this, along with broccoli crust pizza!

Ooohh, I didn't think about a broccoli crust pizza, sounds good.

26 minutes ago, futurefinemama said:

Ooohh, I didn't think about a broccoli crust pizza, sounds good.

I’ve tried making both broccoli and cauliflower crusts. Neither if which warranted a second attempt. Let me know if you guys have any luck...

California pizza makes a Cauliflower crust pizza and it’s so good!!

I just make (*or buy pizza dough) real Pizza Crust and portion out 1.5 to 2 oz. Roll it out thin, you might be surprised how much you get. I add chicken Italian sausage, Tomato sauce, veggies and 1 to 1.5 oz of mozzarella. Adds up to Less than 350 calories and is a very good. If I’m going to have pizza, I need pizza crust.

I tried a blueberry/lemon version of the microwave "cheesecake". I used a bit less Protein powder this time and made the "dough" sweeter because it seemed to have lost some of its sweetness. I'm also going to let it get really cool before getting it out of the bowl before putting it in the fridge.

Curious how it'll work out this time. I'm going to try the original recipe in the oven as soon as my egg replacer arrives. Maybe I'm going to add some frozen raspberries as a variation suggests.

Seitan sandwiches for lunch tomorrow. Insane amount of Protein in seitan. New product from Kato. Will definitely be a keeper. Rubbed the seitan in two different spice mixes and fried it in the pan with some oil. Both taste good.

Bad pic of one of the sandwiches plus bad pic of ugly cheesecake still in the bowl.

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_4339 2.jpg

Shrimp Ceviche (shrimp, red onion, cilantro, jalepeño, jicama, avocado) on a bed of sushi rice, topped with homemade paprika-spiced pita crisps.

(I spent waaaay too much time and effort plating this, lol)

I ate about 3/4 cup of the ceviche (sans rice, sans crisps) : 202 calories

+ some red wine beforehand (+150 calories)

+ some chicharron afterwards (+172 calories)

218248D0-151E-4E8A-A5B7-FBBE6EF869AC.thumb.jpeg.d91e856357842e1a4e1fa8f421b56a72.jpeg

401DD9C5-B769-45B5-BACB-6D24C98E9473.thumb.jpeg.9d9366529b9e7b939a00b2dac780f714.jpeg

14 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Shrimp Ceviche (shrimp, red onion, cilantro, jalepeño, jicama, avocado) on a bed of sushi rice, topped with homemade paprika-spiced pita crisps.

(I spent waaaay too much time and effort plating this, lol)

I ate about 3/4 cup of the ceviche (sans rice, sans crisps) : 202 calories

+ some red wine beforehand (+150 calories)

+ some chicharron afterwards (+172 calories)

218248D0-151E-4E8A-A5B7-FBBE6EF869AC.thumb.jpeg.d91e856357842e1a4e1fa8f421b56a72.jpeg

401DD9C5-B769-45B5-BACB-6D24C98E9473.thumb.jpeg.9d9366529b9e7b939a00b2dac780f714.jpeg

YES, YES, and YES!!!!!!!! #cevichefanatic