Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Dang, I gotta post. This was SOOOO filling! I have lunch for days. The before is gonna be 2 meals, then I still have 2 meals of tuna left, and 5 meals of the cucumber salad left and can just add the leafy greens to each salad. It's not often I have leftovers.

I call this Spicy Tuna on Cucumber Salad with Arugula, Baby Spinach and Lime! Ole! Ha. Can you tell I loved it from all the angles? And I had AFTERS! LOL!

spicy-tuna-salad_4396web.thumb.jpg.c4b40aa02746228661a87b1cf62782c1.jpg

spicy-tuna-salad_4397web.thumb.jpg.32e239f6ba819b7f79764bfa8995ef7b.jpg

spicy-tuna-salad_4398web.thumb.jpg.56a119c76a0a814dec09294c7a38865c.jpg

spicy-tuna-salad_4399web.thumb.jpg.46acdcca7e8c8eb5c25d7dbc9238af6f.jpg

And drumroll please...what was left as an AFTER?

spicy-tuna-salad_4400web.thumb.jpg.5a090a136801a83299c2722d57ac3fcf.jpg

Last night's dinner from the air fryer! YUM! I ate about 1/6 of the recipe (1 cup) No afters!

https://www.skinnytaste.com/air-fryer-cajun-shrimp-dinner/

IMAG1440.jpg

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

I'm double posting this cuz it's that good! The yogurt, blueberries and walnuts are optional. But they sure are delish!

Mocha Caramel Chia pudding with Blueberries and Walnuts. So rich and creamy!

Using the hot coffee to swell the chia seeds makes them puff almost instantly! Just add coffee and keep stirring! TY @GreenTealael for sharing the secret to chia success!!! Woot!

mocha-caramel-chia-pudding_4406.thumb.JPG.e924e5a4b2b6ef5839717e6a031fbbae.JPG

image.png.6e01616cc53e135051c7f62182bca332.png

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm double posting this cuz it's that good! The yogurt, blueberries and walnuts are optional. But they sure are delish!

Using the hot coffee to swell the chia seeds makes them puff almost instantly! Just add coffee and keep stirring! TY @GreenTealael for sharing the secret to chia success!!! Woot!

Soooo yum, going to make a base Chia with coffee too tonight now.

Can I say btw that Chia is my new best friend? I've been eating this stuff for 5 days now, and have not needed to rely on my Benefibre nor Clearlax to poop! Delicious AND "dislodging" at the same time 😉

1 minute ago, ms.sss said:

Soooo yum, going to make a base Chia with coffee too tonight now.

Can I say btw that Chia is my new best friend? I've been eating this stuff for 5 days now, and have not needed to rely on my Benefibre nor Clearlax to poop! Delicious AND "dislodging" at the same time 😉

Stop it! So you're making it now? I swear, just go make the mocha and coffee version. Add any flavor of Premier Protein. I just had the caramel open, but would have used chocolate otherwise. And tell me what you think? I loved adding the cinnamon, cayenne, and turmeric to the hot coffee and cocoa mix!

I can't believe you've been able to break up with clearlax. Be still my heart! I'm hoping chia isn't the reason for my uptick in weight at the beginning of the week. I'd been flatlined between 136 and 138. Then suddenly went up to 141! :51_scream: But now I'm back to 138...le sigh.

1 minute ago, ms.sss said:

My dinner last night...I ate 6. Mr. and the Kid polished off the rest.

D5D7152A-755F-46D0-9006-D80B9E265FA9.jpeg

Holy cow! I heart that pic! Did you shuck em? They are the perfect size too! Oh hold me. I don't eat raw oysters anymore (Gulf Coast) and all the other ones are so damn expensive per dozen...

1 hour ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Last night's dinner from the air fryer! YUM! I ate about 1/6 of the recipe (1 cup) No afters!

https://www.skinnytaste.com/air-fryer-cajun-shrimp-dinner/

IMAG1440.jpg

Y'all are going to make me break and buy an airfryer!!!

43 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

mocha-caramel-chia-pudding_4406.thumb.JPG.e924e5a4b2b6ef5839717e6a031fbbae.JPG

image.png.6e01616cc53e135051c7f62182bca332.png

Looks amazing! But wouldnt you happliy keep 2 extra lbs if you could eat chia to your hearts desire???...

My logic for my nut and seed addiction 😂😂😂

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Looks amazing! But wouldnt you happliy keep 2 extra lbs if you could eat chia to your hearts desire???...

My logic for my nut and seed addiction 😂😂😂

No Satan @GreenTealael, I would not. Now get thee behind me! Only the scale will tell tomorrow morning. ;)

Wife walking in with new 👗 dress.
Husband: Where did you get that? Why didn't you say "Get Thee behind Me, Satan?"
Wife: Oh I Did, I Did, Honey! But he said " Ooo Baby, It looks even better from Back Here!" So I just had to have it! LOL 😛

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

cinnamon, cayenne, and turmeric to the hot coffee and cocoa mix!

Def gonna try this minus the cinnamon (I don't like cinnamon, ya it's weird, i know).

I'd been flatlined between 136 and 138. Then suddenly went up to 141! :51_scream: But now I'm back to 138...le sigh.

☹️ ...but nothing a good poop will take care of?

Holy cow! I heart that pic! Did you shuck em? They are the perfect size too! Oh hold me. I don't eat raw oysters anymore (Gulf Coast) and all the other ones are so damn expensive per dozen...

Nope, I didn't shuck em. I learned my lesson years ago when I jabbed my palm with the tip of the knife during an unfortunate shucking attempt...stayed away from the job ever since. This lovely batch was shucked by the guy behind the bar.

Our total oyster haul last night was 75 (and I only had 6!). It was Oyster Night so they were only $1 each (Canadian, so thats like $0.74 for you guys) :)