Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm at only 61# down now, because I just lost a lb (one! pound) after a month-long stall. I need to get back to it, because I was on a big project and think I ate way too much salt and didn't exercise during most of that month - work work work. But I have to stop letting myself fall back into bad (sedentary) habits. Still, 61# feels awesome! I'm down to a size 12 and love pics of me these days with friends. So much energy and feel great! I'm already looking into skin surgery for my arms, though.

How is everyone?? Merry Christmas!!

Doing amazing here!!! I’ve stalled at 180 the past few weeks but I’ve not been keeping to a strict diet because cherry cordials are my weakness!!!!!! But still feeling great! Down 107lbs from March when I began this, and 80lbs from surgery . Best. Decision. EVER.

My weight loss has been great, but I have slipped back into bad habits. I lost my job a month ago, stopped going to the gym and started eating things I couldn’t. Now I can’t seem to break the cycle. Has anyone experienced this and been able to get back on track? I am worried I will fail if I can’t fix this soon.

Down 95.5 since my pre surgery diet which started mid April this year. Surgery was the first week of May.
I stalled for almost a month, but this week I'm dropping fast. I made no changes, just rode it out.
I'm in onederland which I truly knew I'd never see again before I made this choice.
I'm "obese class 1" now. Still work to go, but I'm more than happy with my slow and steady approach.

I was sleeved 5/17/18. I’m now maintaining in the 130-133lb window. I’d like to go to 119 just to say I weighed under 120 lbs again but it would be ridiculous. I already look too thin at this weight. I’m a size 6. I could fit in the same clothing I fit in from the time I was in my teens all the way through my mid 30’s. Not losing more/maintaining is as difficult as getting the last 79 pounds off in the first place! The desire to lose is always with me. However, just as I was disciplined with myself about reaching this goal, I have to be equally disciplined about remaining a safe and healthy weight.
If it’s not one thing, it’s the other. 😄. I much prefer this challenge!!!

I am 20 lbs from hitting goal weight and feeling real strong. As of Monday, found out I am pregnant. My husband and I have tried concieving the past two years, and did so many tests. No outcome. After weight loss, followed by improvement of health (No high blood pressure, apnea, etc) we got a miracle baby. I was told at the start of surgery to be careful and NOT get pregnant but at my age, we're thrilled.

Before pregnancy my weight loss was great! I feel strong and my skin is pretty good (besides my lower stomache) Now, Im doing my best to eat healthy and not overly gain weight because im eating for 2. Im still chowing down on veggies, salads, staying away from fried foods, etc, and really planning on only gaining weight around my belly not everywhere else and safely shed baby weight with diet/exercise. Ive had stalls but I feel like alot of my stalls was from gaining muscle. My stomache is still small and im glad ill be feeding my baby healthy nutritious food instead of pizza, and just bad stuff that I would have been eatting a few years back.

So happy that people are continuing with this chain! I am down 75 lbs since the my start weight. Coming off much slower now...but still losing several pounds each month. So I'll take it.

Would ultimately love to get to 100 lbs off...but if you had told me that I'd be down 75 pounds by New Years, I wouldn't have believed it was possible. Best. Decision. EVER. is right!

Happy 2019 to everyone!

10 hours ago, QueenEB said:

So happy that people are continuing with this chain! I am down 75 lbs since the my start weight. Coming off much slower now...but still losing several pounds each month. So I'll take it.

Would ultimately love to get to 100 lbs off...but if you had told me that I'd be down 75 pounds by New Years, I wouldn't have believed it was possible. Best. Decision. EVER. is right!

Happy 2019 to everyone!

I am hoping to weigh in at 175 by Jan 1. Buuuuut considering I've been at 180 for every I don't know if thats going to happen but honestly I am soooo stoked I am where I am :)