Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 6 months post op. Here is my dinner

On 05/30/2018 at 09:58, Toomanytacos said:

My dinner

Almost 6 months post op!

It looks like a lot of food

But it's only 3 slices of lunch turkey- 70 calories

on stick of cheese - 70 calories

1 tablespoon of beans- 45 calories

Cheeze Its- 40 calories

1 teaspoonof this Jalepino spread-20 calories

I ate much less for Breakfast and lunch

DSCN3239[1].JPG

I’m one week post op and would kill to get this in my tummy!!!

I'm fine dear....feel free to continue though....I'm bored today and I have time. If this is defined as a put down... then you might want to live a little more....but I'm here for this...so continue...

3 hours ago, TxAlpha06 said:

That picture is unnecessary....not the most appealing item to show....tougher skin....you'll be fine....

I am not trying to impress you with my food. Although at 386 pounds, you probably would eat anything in front of you, if you could

Stop being rude. I hit back!

356 now.....lol.....

Good effort tho....hit harder next time...

2 minutes ago, TxAlpha06 said:

356 now.....lol.....

Good effort tho....hit harder next time...

I am ashamed that I even engaged in the first place.

I guess you win

1 minute ago, Toomanytacos said:

I am ashamed that I even engaged in the first place.

I guess you win

Don't be ashamed. He was SO rude and has chosen to double down at every opportunity he's had to apologize. I'm going to chalk it up to post-op depression because I refuse to believe anyone can really be that petty and mean.

Your food is feeding your new body and you've done incredibly well! It doesn't matter what it looks like - it all goes the same place! I like that you showed the size of your plate relative to your hand so that we could see the quantity you're eating at this point post-op.

Don't worry about this. You're awesome!

1 minute ago, Little Green said:

Don't be ashamed. He was SO rude and has chosen to double down at every opportunity he's had to apologize. I'm going to chalk it up to post-op depression because I refuse to believe anyone can really be that petty and mean.

Your food is feeding your new body and you've done incredibly well! It doesn't matter what it looks like - it all goes the same place! I like that you showed the size of your plate relative to your hand so that we could see the quantity you're eating at this point post-op.

Don't worry about this. You're awesome!

Thank you. I mean, I guess I am just confused. I don't know what his angle is or why the outburst of rudeness from someone I don't even know. I started to feel like I was 7 years old and he was a kid in my class Lol. It is bizarre. I guess they'd call someone like this a troll

Yes, that is exactly why I did the hand thing. And it's not gross. All it is is sliced luncheon turkey with a melted cheese stick. It's not gross to me. And it's easy to measure this way. I eat a lot of turkey and chicken and yes , these cheese sticks bc they're not bad in calories. I thank you for your support

and I thank you for coming to my aid.

It's people like you that are hero's in this world

Although I am not weak at all, but more just tired and confused to try to even engage in this spitting contest, I am super impressed that you said " Hell to the No" and decided to call out RUDE behavior

Good for you, and.. thank you

Joanna

Wow.... TxAlpha06 that was mean

and SydneySleever and Little Green i thought this forum here was to be supportive..you guys are definitely not taking the high road.... criticism is one thing but you guys are no better than the jerk comment....

3 minutes ago, roleypoley said:

Wow.... TxAlpha06 that was mean

and SydneySleever and Little Green i thought this forum here was to be supportive..you guys are definitely not taking the high road.... criticism is one thing but you guys are no better than the jerk comment....

WRONG!!!!!

Roleypoley , I would hope you'd have a "Sydney" and "Little green" in your corner, with a future "TxAlpha"

Edited by Toomanytacos

5 minutes ago, Toomanytacos said:

Roleypoley , I would hope you'd have a "Sydney" and "Little green" in your corner, with a future "TxAlpha"

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm fairly new to this forum...but if i see this correctly, on your own thread you could have just deleted TxAlpha's comment and blocked him? This is the route i would have chosen..seeing threads like this can't be encouraging in a journey that is hard enough as is to anyone...

Makes me sad. I feel like I have been so hurt as a child, teenager, adult for just being me and doing my thing. Its caused us all to be so self conscious and afraid to be ourselves. We can sometimes forget that people can be fragile. We have all been guilty of being insensitive at times but take the opportunity to step back and evaluate where toy we're coming from when you said what you said. I don't really see the point in criticizing unless there is a focused purpose to foster important and meaningful change. I really don't see how the comment would fit anywhere in that criteria. Just approach with kindness.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

2 minutes ago, StrawberryLaray said:

Makes me sad. I feel like I have been so hurt as a child, teenager, adult for just being me and doing my thing. Its caused us all to be so self conscious and afraid to be ourselves. We can sometimes forget that people can be fragile. We have all been guilty of being insensitive at times but take the opportunity to step back and evaluate where toy we're coming from when you said what you said. I don't really see the point in criticizing unless there is a focused purpose to foster important and meaningful change. I really don't see how the comment would fit anywhere in that criteria. Just approach with kindness.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

May I ask who you're making this statement to?

4 minutes ago, roleypoley said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm fairly new to this forum...but if i see this correctly, on your own thread you could have just deleted TxAlpha's comment and blocked him? This is the route i would have chosen..seeing threads like this can't be encouraging in a journey that is hard enough as is to anyone...

Please, don't snub me. I simply posted a picture of my food and all hell has broken loose.

I have done nothing wrong.

So pls, just stop