Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 6 months post op. Here is my dinner

My dinner
Almost 6 months post op!
It looks like a lot of food
But it's only 3 slices of lunch turkey- 70 calories
on stick of cheese - 70 calories
1 tablespoon of beans- 45 calories
Cheeze Its- 40 calories
1 teaspoonof this Jalepino spread-20 calories

I ate much less for Breakfast and lunch

DSCN3239[1].JPG

Every heard of Cooking For Bae on Instagram?....

🤔🙄😰😵🤢

18 hours ago, TxAlpha06 said:

Every heard of Cooking For Bae on Instagram?....

🤔🙄😰😵🤢

This is a really rude and unnecessary comment.

40 minutes ago, Little Green said:

This is a really rude and unnecessary comment.

That picture is unnecessary....not the most appealing item to show....tougher skin....you'll be fine....

10 minutes ago, TxAlpha06 said:

That picture is unnecessary....not the most appealing item to show....tougher skin....you'll be fine....

You should have had tougher skin and clicked the little "x" on your browser tab if you didn't like the picture instead of insulting a stranger who came to this forum for support.

That does look like a lot of food! But I certainly know that it really isn't. But I'm only 2 weeks post op. It inspires me that you are doing so well on the portions. That has always been so hard for me. I hope I am still measuring at 6 months and being good.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

You should have had tougher skin and clicked the little "x" on your browser tab if you didn't like the picture instead of insulting a stranger who came to this forum for support.

Also, just apologize. We have all been through a lot.

19 minutes ago, Little Green said:

You should have had tougher skin and clicked the little "x" on your browser tab if you didn't like the picture instead of insulting a stranger who came to this forum for support

10 minutes ago, StrawberryLaray said:

Also, just apologize. We have all been through a lot.

What should be posted is a decent plate of food that someone who's struggling can look forward....not this stuff.....visuals go a long way....this set someone back...I guarantee it....

Looks ok to me. Sure is a lot of focus on just a plate of food. Food to fuel us instead of kill us. I think it more than meets the requirements.

3 minutes ago, TxAlpha06 said:

What should be posted is a decent plate of food that someone who's struggling can look forward....not this stuff.....visuals go a long way....this set someone back...I guarantee it....

And how far back did your rude comment set some posters, who may now be fearful that if what they post is not up to someone's standards they'll be mocked with sarcasm? Give me a break, you had no altruistic motives in what you said - you were just being an assh@le.

I am an a*****e by nature, but if one is that sensitive and in need of group think approval...they have other issues that no surgery can solve. This is the real world...it's hard...it's not fair...can't be sheltered forever...

Tough Love.....

On 05/31/2018 at 09:36, TxAlpha06 said:

Tough Love.....

Here’s some tough love for you. You have so little to be proud in your life you wear a-hole as a badge of honour. Your world is so small and you are so meaningless within it that you come on a support group to put people down. You are irrelevant in this world and it burns you up inside. Your only way of connecting with people, which you are so desperate to do, is by putting people down. I hope you get the help you need.

Here's the tough love - you acted like a f-ckin jerk for no reason. If the pic grossed you out, you could have vented to your partner or a friend or your mommy and then closed the window and moved on with your day. If you actually gave a sh!t about people on the board being "set back" by a less-than-optimal food photo, you could have said something like, "Good food choices. I think the pic could be better next time so we can get a good idea of what you're eating." Not childish emojis and a mocking reference.

Here's the funny part - your skin is so thin you can't take basic criticism without making excuses and defending yourself with platitudes :lol: