Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok a pair of tailored slacks in a 15juniorfrom a status brand, a pair of 16 Levis or other reputable brand that does not say Just My Size on the tag, a dressy style dress for my class reunion in August, 55 years, okay I WAS one of the youngest in the class, not from Goodwill, jumble sale or that. I had sewed myself at the last minute. A boutique label and I'll join above poster in the streets dancing too. I'd prefer something classic like Philadelphia Freedom, but I'd even gyrate to Crocodile Rock or a hip-hopper!👗

Another thing I want to add...

A lot of us have a tendency in the beginning to say "I just want to be at a healthy weight" or don't set goals too low for fear we won't reach them. You will find once you get to that first goal you have made for yourself, you'll want to go lower or see how far you can actually go with it. A bit of vanity tends to take over, and once we know we are at a "healthy" weight, we then want to get into that dream size.

It's a strange phenomenon I've noticed after many years of being active in the WLS community. Oh, and I did it, too ;)

I was complete opposite then when I started my journey. I wanted to start with a really low weight for my goal and I’m already down 97 pounds with 61 more to go and it makes my drive to lose the weight even better and faster. Everyone had their own journeys but yes everyone does do that what they got that first goal.