Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Thanks folks. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my weaknesses. The worst part was that I've been on an Optifast kick for the past week or so, and it was ridiculous drinking Optifast for Breakfast and lunch and munching on chocolate in between. I worked out why my self-control was quite so low though - ToM arrived in the afternoon and we all know that chocolate and ToM are just made for each other, hehehe. I ended up feeling really sick from eating so many (would have eaten probably 200g!) and my tummy hurt badly, so I went home from work, which at least got me away from the temptation. Still feeling poorly this morning (just cramps), so not going in today either. Going to spend a lazy day in bed and/or pottering on the computer.

Ebony, so sorry to hear the situation at work isn't improving. I really hope one of the new jobs works out for you soon.

G4E, I hope your back feels better soon. Try to keep up with the chiro - they usually do offer good relief.

I can't believe we haven't heard from Plain with all this nekkid bonfire dancing going on!

Oh, I'm here in the bushes, watching. My pants may or may not be on.....I can't confirm.

Ya know...between my heavy purse and bra straps, my shoulders look like the back of a horse!

Hmmmmm.....now I'm intrigued.....

i had a bad experience w/a chiro (an no not because i didn't get a happy ending SNT)

How much more would the happy ending have cost ya? I'm asking for a friend.....yeah....a friend.

The best reward I gave myself on this weight-loss journey was a bra

Me too! But I get funny looks when I go to Wal-Mart now.

Yes! I used to HAVE to color code my under garments (still do undies, tmi, I know!)

Again, me too. My tighty whities are color coded into four color categories: Yellow, Brown, Yellow/Brown, and New.

Well, you know Plain. His large member + fire = blisters in Disneyland.

This is the first time anybody has ever said my name and "large member" in the same sentence (without referring to my personality). Bless you, Beth.

Oh, but wait, we are talking about his stetson, right? There, that's tolerable.

If "Stetson" is innuendo for "genitals", then my headwear would be a beenie. But a really big one. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Kcmagu - you may have mentioned this, but what do you do for work? Sounds like maybe a hospital or health care setting...and what's up with the knife and gun club?

It's a trauma / ER reference.

All - I was just informed by the Big Boss (BB) that they are going to file a 'next level' reprimand on me. This one will be written, and it goes into my employment record. :)

I'm falling apart at my desk as I type...the tears just won't stop.

Look, they don't want perfection, they want you gone. There's a big difference.....they'd be all over you even if you gave them perfection. It may not be an option for you, but if it were me, I'd probably go to the boss and level with her. Something like: Look, we both know that we're playing the write you up game to try and run me off. I hope that your bosses treat you more professionally and more fairly than you've treated me. Then do your job and don't devote more than 5 minutes of thought to her, because that's just wasting your time and energy.

In answer to your question I am an ICU nurse (if you haven't gathered I work nights) in a trauma center - the 'knife and gun club' is how we like to refer to the gangs.

All right! I'm an old respiratory man from way back in the day. For a couple of years, my hospital was a trauma center, and I loved it. Unfortunately, the hospital discovered that a trauma program is a big profit-flusher!!

Still feeling poorly this morning (just cramps), so not going in today either. Going to spend a lazy day in bed and/or pottering on the computer.

Why not take some semi nude pics? I've had some experience with that lately, and decided to post the unfortunate results on my Facebook page, lmao....

well Plain - I'm sure by 'old' respiratory man - you only mean this because you started when you were 10 right?

Plain what a picture you paint of yourself. I hope I can sleep tonight after the visions of you I got. Hopefully no Nightmares!:)

I WANT CHOCOLATE!7_4_8v.gif I need it. I am stressing out so badly right now.23_34_4.gif My tire still hasn't been fixed. My SIL was going to come after work. But he was with his boss and his boss' truck broke down so he is fixing it. There is only 1 man on this street that I talk to and he is gone. Most of my neighbors are elderly females or handy capped, or single parents. The few men on this street acts like jerks a lot of the times. So unless it gets changed I will be with out a job cause I can't get to work.

I am looking into becoming a birth doula. I seen something on it today on the internet. I think I would enjoy that. I loved being in the labor and delivery of my dear grandchildren. I love birth. I have to find out how much it will cost for the training. The nearest training is in Nashville next month.

When I seen it my interest was really sparked. Who knows maybe someone banded in this earea gets preggers, they might call me! That would be fun.:)

well Plain - I'm sure by 'old' respiratory man - you only mean this because you started when you were 10 right?

You're very close. I intubated my first patient at 11. I cleaned and replaced my first trach at 12. :):biggrin:

Some call me the "Doogie Howser" of the respiratory world. However, I got burned out and retired from the field at 14. You know how it goes. :wink2:

Plain what a picture you paint of yourself. I hope I can sleep tonight after the visions of you I got. Hopefully no Nightmares!:)

Wheeeee! Mission accomplished!

I am looking into becoming a birth doula. I seen something on it today on the internet. I think I would enjoy that. I loved being in the labor and delivery of my dear grandchildren. I love birth.

Yeeesh. Pregnant women scare the krap out of me!!

I know I do sound like a lush, but I think I'm tipsy.

On a Wednesday, too! Geesh. I made a strooong margarita and it went down very nicely.

G4E - sorry about your tire!!! bummer! At least it was in the driveway and no towing costs were incurred.

Birth scared the crap out of me when I was preggers, and when they found out there were issues and they had to do a C-Section, I was SO HAPPY!!!

I am a big 'ole baby.

You mean you wear diapers?

Is that a glimmer of hope I detect in your posting that you might not be the only one? Since your so advanced I mean - being Doogie and all! :)

Is that a glimmer of hope I detect in your posting that you might not be the only one?

I happily sport a customized Foley cath. It has "flames" airbrushed down the side and I have a self portrait on the collection bag. Why? Because I rock!!

Wow - I am jealous - the word 'Special' comes to mind.

.....visions of a very small school bus somehow won't leave my mind

Wow - I am jealous - the word 'Special' comes to mind.

.....visions of a very small school bus somehow won't leave my mind

:):lol::):lol::wink2::lol::lol:

Why not take some semi nude pics? I've had some experience with that lately, and decided to post the unfortunate results on my Facebook page, lmao....
Ha! Nice try, but no cigar! :) And where are your semi-nudes, eh? I went looking but could only find the beach pics. What's with the pea green Soup in the ocean? EW!

Fanny - I am feeling your temptation myself right now. the family of one of my patinets just brought in the biggest platter of fresh chocolate chip Cookies, a huge cheese and fruit tray and a giant bag of m&m's for us tonight. :)

I am on day 2 of the 5d pouch test so fortunately I am going to hold out I think :) - I did grab 2 sm cubes of cheese

i think i can - i think i can - i think i can!

LOL.

I wear them for COMFORT, thank you.

Don't forget the convenience. No more having to leave the couch during your favorite program.

Ebony, I'm SO sorry about your situation. Sadly, I think Plain nailed it on the head and you might just lay it out there on the table. It might make you feel better letting the elephant out of the bag and just dealing with it head on.

I fervently hope and pray you hear SOMEthing on one of those other jobs, dear. HUGE cyber hugs to you.

Btw, want me to come there and open a can of whoop-ass on that beeotch? :)