Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

why oh why oh why do people NOT USE paragraphs????

surgery is the day my dad died. so for the past 10 months i have had nothing but trouble with my band. i have a 4cc band and have had 10 fills(1 a month) since surgery.i lost 18 lbs from surgery until dec. oct filled 1cc,nov filled .5cc, dec filled 1cc,jan went for a fill and was told that there is nothing in my band, where could it have gone? different people have given me fills and all had gotten Fluid back in the syringe when they pulled back???????? anyway the doc put back in 2cc, feb filled .5cc, mar filled 1cc, april filled.5cc (too tight took out .3cc) total 3.7cc in 4cc band, may .5cc dissappeared down to 3.2cc now. the end of may had an upper gi (fluoro) mind you i am an x-ray tech and would take pictures of myself often even drank barium and put barium in fruit and watched myself swallow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the food would fall through the band immediately. so now i had an ugi on the books same thing the radiologist said that the food was not restricted slight narrowing but nothing stayed above the band. i even kept a food journal for 2 weeks and the office nutritionist reviewed it and said the quality of food was fine but the amount was way too much something must be wrong with the band .i sometimes would feel some restriction for only a few days then it would disappear. i went back to the office for my 10th fill and to review my ugi the nurse practioner said it was fine i need more of a fill so she gave ma an aggressive fill (4.5CC) sent me out to the waiting area to drink Water which would not go down so she took out .5cc and now i am back to 4cc in a 4cc band with no restriction. i do have an appointment on aug.5 (doc on vac the month of july). by the time i see the doc it will be 11 months with only 18lbs lost. FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously - how easy is that to read? talk about frustrated...

LJM its the Enter key that throws them off. I think it used to say RETURN. So now they don't know which damn button to hit.

why oh why oh why do people NOT USE paragraphs????

seriously - how easy is that to read? talk about frustrated...

Losing, Im going to be honest and say I really just dont even try. My scroll just moves right on thru.

...and hi everyone who said hi!

:cursing:

Edited by LilMissDiva

Posting just to say my shorts are falling off today. One of these days my customers at work are going to get a show. :cursing:

Posting just to say my shorts are falling off today. One of these days my customers at work are going to get a show. :cursing:

Yep...one day I had to choose between dirty pants and ones that could potentially cause me to lose my teaching license for indecent exposure. I figured I had better go with the dirty ones so that I still had a paycheck to buy new clothes with!

I don't try either.

Yep...one day I had to choose between dirty pants and ones that could potentially cause me to lose my teaching license for indecent exposure. I figured I had better go with the dirty ones so that I still had a paycheck to buy new clothes with!

:cursing:

It's a nice problem to have. A little annoying, but so much better than, "Damn, these pants won't button, they just fit a few weeks ago."

Back in May, my husband and I went out to lunch for our anniversary. I put on some capris that had fit nicely not long before and when we left I realized, uh no, these are way too big now. I didn't want to go back home, so we went ahead to the restaurant. When we sat down, those suckers fell right down my butt. I had to tug them back up while sitting. I'm so glad it wasn't busy. :(

I'm posting to say I hate my BF's cats. They attack my daughter, me and my dogs - mostly my dogs and not me anymore - just the ONCE, which was enough!

Now, they're attacking the new living room furniture.

I want them either A) Gone, or :cursing: Declawed.

He found something online name SoftPaws...anyone heard of them? They're like little plastic socks you glue on to your cat.

They're kinda mean cats and I can't see getting that done w/out anethesia....But, it'll be fun to watch. Maybe by the end of it, he'll be right there with me with my option A.

And, I'm an animal lover, so for me to hate an animal means they are EVIL.

I used to work at a local bank, not real busy most of the time. Well, I had lost a bunch of weight on Atkins and I was walking across the lobby, headed for the restroom and my skirt fell to the ground! Talk about embarrassed!!! Needless to say, I never wore that skirt again, lol!

I have a size 24 pair of jeans that fall off now. I put them in the closet to remind me and put them on every now and then.

They used to be tight. I can't believe it.

I'm posting to say I hate my BF's cats. They attack my daughter, me and my dogs - mostly my dogs and not me anymore - just the ONCE, which was enough!

Now, they're attacking the new living room furniture.

I want them either A) Gone, or :cursing: Declawed.

He found something online name SoftPaws...anyone heard of them? They're like little plastic socks you glue on to your cat.

They're kinda mean cats and I can't see getting that done w/out anethesia....But, it'll be fun to watch. Maybe by the end of it, he'll be right there with me with my option A.

And, I'm an animal lover, so for me to hate an animal means they are EVIL.

We used SoftPaws on our younger cat. He's insane and my kids, my husband and I were all scratched up all the time. They are ok, not great. They are hard to put on and our evil little one would chew them off. You have to put the little sleeve thing onto EACH claw. What a pain. You (or he) would have better luck with just trimming their claws regularly. They can't do much damage when they aren't sharp. They need to be taught not to use their claws--I recommend a water bottle. Squirt them each time they try to scratch something and they'll stop.

My older cat is declawed, at my mom's insistence since I lived at home when I got him. I later found out how it is done and I'm not a big fan. But if it comes down to either declawing or getting rid of them, I'd declaw.

I used to work at a local bank, not real busy most of the time. Well, I had lost a bunch of weight on Atkins and I was walking across the lobby, headed for the restroom and my skirt fell to the ground! Talk about embarrassed!!! Needless to say, I never wore that skirt again, lol!

So were the customers and your co-workers singing "Blue Moooooooon"?