Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Tap - you are quite welcome! Non-LBers just don't get the humor like y'all do!

It's quite cool in Atlanta as well. As my dad would say, "it smells like football weather!" I *heart* fall and cooler temps!!!

it IS a pretty TX morning - love this time of yr!!

Yes, I love this time of year. It seems like everyone becomes so much friendly.

It's quite cool in Atlanta as well. As my dad would say, "it smells like football weather!" I *heart* fall and cooler temps!!!

It does "smell" like football weather. Also state fairs, huh Luluc?

Speaking of football, my fantasy team is in the lead!

Woohoo, Mac!

I need help, I swear. I've been watching Discovery Health (s/b known as the Obesity Channel) all afternoon. I want to find the announcer for "Inside Brookhaven Obesity Center" and slap him. If I heard him use the word "fat" once, I heard it hundreds of time!

Now I'm watching a story about a 410 lb 17 yo boy that's having a DS. I wanna scream, "nooooooo!" Can you imagine being in HS with the bowel problems they have? Eek.

It does "smell" like football weather. Also state fairs, huh Luluc?

oh can't wait for the fair - told hubby i'm having A bite of EVERYTHING; roast corn / turkey leg & funnel cake....:girl_hug:

i love the fair - was banded last yr during it; will be nice to walk about - hit the rides & eat just a bit of it all...minus the fried twinkies:wink:

it is football day - house is geared up for the cowboy game.....

oh can't wait for the fair - told hubby i'm having A bite of EVERYTHING; roast corn / turkey leg & funnel cake....:girl_hug:

i love the fair - was banded last yr during it; will be nice to walk about - hit the rides & eat just a bit of it all...minus the fried twinkies:wink:

it is football day - house is geared up for the cowboy game.....

Yummy, that sounds so good. I love me some funnel cakes. We have something known here "Watermelon Festival" and they have funnel cakes. I always make room for at least one, LOL. I've never had a fried twinkie or roast corn. What about sausage on a stick? Yummy. I hope I can make it to the state fair this year. Dallas is about 1 1/2-2 hrs away for me. My nephew is the sheriff here and every year he does security there maybe I can catch a ride with him. LOL

Edited by A lot less
spelling

Funnel cakes should be outlawed; they are SO good! I have never heard of a fried twinkie and lord knows I don't need to know of anything else sweet that I like! What always grosses me out is the ginormous turkey leg. I eat meat but that's just gross!

Mmmmm roasted corn.....

Is it acid reflux if it doesn't taste like acid? It's usually just Water. I have been more careful not to snack in the evening because I don't want anything coming back up.

I couldn't snack this evening if I wanted to. I ate too much dinner and I have been feeling so full all evening that it hurts.I hope I didn't stretch my pouch! I don't think I should be feeling this full since it's been several hours since dinner.

The first Monday of fall...and nothing is going to make that sound good!! Fall is just a nice way to say that snow, ice, slush, shovelling, stinky boots, smelly wet wool, and 'hat hair' are soon to come.:rolleyes2::cursing:

Snow, ice, shoveling??? What is this you speak of?? :rolleyes2:

Snow, ice, shoveling??? What is this you speak of?? :rolleyes2:

Affectionately known as 'white rain', snow is that natural bountiful substance which turns every tree into a frosted decoration, and nature trails into postcards...and every roadtrip into a new adventure designed to master the art of steering on ice, skidding, and of course the joyous sport of splashing pedestrians with slush....10 points per pedestrian!!

lol...let's not get so far ahead of ourselves there! Let's just enjoy fall right now! :girl_hug: I LOVE FALL!

Football, fall leaves, sweaters, cider, carmel apples I JUST love it all!

:rolleyes2:

4_10_25.gif 4_10_30.gif 4_10_13.gif 4_10_21.gif 4_10_30.gif 4_10_9.gif 4_10_8.gif Here are some colors of fall. I love fall. The smells of the leaves, the colors of them, the crunch of the leaves under your feet, the cooler temps...I could go on and on but I won't. I do miss snow. I am origanally from Ohio. I just want 1 good snow fall per yr. here. Last measurable snow we had was 7or8 yrs ago maybe longer. Just give us 5" or more. Preferably @ Christmas time. Is that too much to ask? LOL

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS