Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m using the Premier Protein too. They are pretty tasty. My nutritionist told me to get the Cookies & cream one, freeze it for a mock ice cream treat. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m sure I will once that flavor is more available. Haven’t seen it at Walmart yet.

OMG, I'm going to try that. My family eats ice cream for dessert every night almost and I've cheated with 2 teaspoons. Tonight I had a few teaspoons of yogurt. I went and got a Sam's membership because they had 12 packs for $17. I got chocolate, peaches and cream, caramel, and Cookies and cream. But tomorrow a cookies and cream is going in the freezer.

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

OMG, I'm going to try that. My family eats ice cream for dessert every night almost and I've cheated with 2 teaspoons. Tonight I had a few teaspoons of yogurt. I went and got a Sam's membership because they had 12 packs for $17. I got chocolate, peaches and cream, caramel, and Cookies and cream. But tomorrow a Cookies and cream is going in the freezer.

Sweet!! The Sam’s clubs here have closed but when we finally get to Tennessee this August, I’ll be getting my membership. They have awesome deals.

Sweet!! The Sam’s clubs here have closed but when we finally get to Tennessee this August, I’ll be getting my membership. They have awesome deals.

That's where I live. I live in Ashland City, Tennessee. I'm from Nashville which is about 30 minutes from me.

That's where I live. I live in Ashland City, Tennessee. I'm from Nashville which is about 30 minutes from me.

Omg that’s so cool. We will be moving over by Knoxville for my husbands job but I love Nashville. We are in Washington State right now and can’t wait to get closer to family (mine is KY, his is TX).

Omg that’s so cool. We will be moving over by Knoxville for my husbands job but I love Nashville. We are in Washington State right now and can’t wait to get closer to family (mine is KY, his is TX).

East Tennessee is where my family is. They're about 2 hours give or take from Knoxville. Washington State is far from family. I don't associate with any of mine so I could care less if I was in Alaska. Lol.

East Tennessee is where my family is. They're about 2 hours give or take from Knoxville. Washington State is far from family. I don't associate with any of mine so I could care less if I was in Alaska. Lol.

Yeah it’s too far from my family so we’re fixing that this year. Just the right distance from his family. Lol

Yeah it’s too far from my family so we’re fixing that this year. Just the right distance from his family. Lol

My husband's family lives in the same county as us. How lucky for me. I'm still thinking Alaska is looking nice.

ROFLAO I once had a t-shirt that said. "Of all the relatives, I like me the best"😍

I need that shirt.

19 hours ago, lovemy2girls said:

I’m feeling pretty good, the only thing is I can’t figure out what to eat. I’m trying to get all my Protein in. Surgery date was on the 7th today I’m 18 pounds down. I’m just so hungry and ready for some soft foods

You can start on soft foods tomorrow which is good! I find I get an large amount of Protein when I mix Dannon light and for Greek Yogurt, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk and two scoops of my EAS Protein Powder. I’ve also added PB2 powder to my shakes for a little extra. I haven’t really felt hungry but I can tell when my body needs food and when it’s full. I also like the puréed Campbell’s Chunky Soup. The sirloin and veggies has 17g protein. I had some tuna salad with boiled egg yesterday and it was very filling so you can start that tomorrow too! Some people have also started on the soft food stage at 10 days out.

So this is my first post i had my gastric sleeve surgery April 2nd so far i am down 19 pounds BMI is now 47 down from 50 so happy first couple of weeks my mind took a minute to catchup with my new stomach size i feel like for me there is definitely no way to not stick to i did my own experiments to see anybody experiment when they got home to see if it actually stopped you from trying to eat regular food

Help! What am I doing wrong?

Hello everyone. I had my surgery March 30th. I lost 10 pounds the first week, 3 pounds the second week, and no weight loss the third week. Today starts week 4. I'm TERRIFIED I've done this surgery and won't see the results I expected. I am following the diet plan to the letter. I reached out to my patient coordinated, etc. to make sure I'm following the plan/diet correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this? Have suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

@Macs1978, that sounds so good, I will have to try that. I keep going back to Fluffy Chix and her "out with the old, in with the new" postings, she almost always has a new recipe on it. She imagines a dish and it turns out GOOD! Some of mine are okay but she leads the league hands down🐣 Have a 🌈happy day!😜

Hi Everybody I had my surgery on the 19th of April. Its an insane change but i actually dont mind it much. I did my op in Egypt where i am from and the Doctor’s rules are a lot tougher than what i read around here. I havent seen many posts including the use of a spirometer which he has me do every other hour. Its a nuisance but afterwards i get lots of relief. I will be on Clear Liquids for a week and then the plan is reassessed during my doctors appointment to see whether we move on or not.

Good puck to everyone and lets hope we all reach our goals.

Peace and Love
Oz