Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

War wounds itching [emoji380][emoji380][emoji380]

Ok guys everybody that has gone trou this my Incisions are itching really bad any idea if that’s normal?

Yes, itching is very often a classic sign of healing. Mine started itching after a couple weeks. JUST DON'T SCRATCH! :)

Yes, itching is very often a classic sign of healing. Mine started itching after a couple weeks. JUST DON'T SCRATCH! [emoji4]

Omg it feeling like I have a thousands ants crawling all over 🤣🤣🤣[emoji872]🤨[emoji57]

Putting a cool damp wash cloth over them helped me a bit.

@meli81 YES!!! Continuously mildly annoying for awhile. I used Aveeno anti-itch cream bc it was given to me. Benadryl is usually my go-to. Your body is doing it’s job. Your itching is proof of that - now, that’s exciting, isn’t it? 😁

[mention=335012]meli81[/mention] YES!!! Continuously mildly annoying for awhile. I used Aveeno anti-itch cream bc it was given to me. Benadryl is usually my go-to. Your body is doing it’s job. Your itching is proof of that - now, that’s exciting, isn’t it? [emoji16]

That is exciting and itching all in one hahahahah hey is it good news I’ll take it thank you [emoji3]

I use SARNA for my itchy eczema skin. Will use on my incisions when they start to itch. Works on contact. Keep in fridge for even better relief! It’s about 9.99 a bottle at CVS, Walgreens, etc.