Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Gastric Bypass Group

On 7/27/2018 at 12:38 AM, kimbers18 said:

Checking in...first time secure enough to post a before and after (I have very few before pics). Down a total of 110 since Jan 1st, down 75 since surgery March 7. Went from a Lane Bryant size 28 to a LB size 14. I’m going to need to find a new store!!!

(And I got the new job where no one knows the former 300+ lb me)...

I now spend all my free time at Taylor Swift concerts because I have nothing but energy! I may even try the pit for a show in September since I can stand for hours and no longer spend extra money flying first class or buying an extra ticket to fit comfortably in a plane seat!

FCEEC26D-6D9A-4CA7-9C0D-3C53FD1C9C5F.jpeg

You look amazing! Congratulations! Please continue to share your journey!

My sister told me my before/after does not adequately detail my “before”. She had a photo I conveniently forgot existed...so here’s my “real” before and current (within a week) after...

FA07B9EB-49C8-450F-9649-A669AFA07777.jpeg

• Like 1

Going in for my 6 month follow-up today. Thought I'd post some updated pictures and stats. Currently in a size 8 - have lost 86 pounds - 35 pounds to goal. Pictures taken last week. 5b97de1807efc_9.6.18F2F.jpg.5dc9f57afe09ab13606cf457fe9c7f16.jpg5b97de1e47650_sidebyside.jpg.8c1dc15890bfe836ebe80f87a47d85ff.jpg

Have not had any issues. food and eating is pretty perfunctory for me now. I don't really get hungry. I don't really crave anything. I eat pretty much anything I want, but continue to make good choices - lean Proteins first, veggies next, then perhaps a carb (particularly if I'm plateaued for awhile) just to jump start the weight loss again. Not too bad with sagging skin - arms and tummy and inner thighs but not completely unsightly.

hair thinning seems to have slowed - I did get what they call a "topper" to help fill out the hair - I'm wearing it in the top left and bottom right pictures. Looking forward to my hair coming back in full :)

That's it for the 6 month update.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roxine said:

Going in for my 6 month follow-up today. Thought I'd post some updated pictures and stats. Currently in a size 8 - have lost 86 pounds - 35 pounds to goal. Pictures taken last week. 5b97de1807efc_9.6.18F2F.jpg.5dc9f57afe09ab13606cf457fe9c7f16.jpg5b97de1e47650_sidebyside.jpg.8c1dc15890bfe836ebe80f87a47d85ff.jpg

Have not had any issues. food and eating is pretty perfunctory for me now. I don't really get hungry. I don't really crave anything. I eat pretty much anything I want, but continue to make good choices - lean Proteins first, veggies next, then perhaps a carb (particularly if I'm plateaued for awhile) just to jump start the weight loss again. Not too bad with sagging skin - arms and tummy and inner thighs but not completely unsightly.

hair thinning seems to have slowed - I did get what they call a "topper" to help fill out the hair - I'm wearing it in the top left and bottom right pictures. Looking forward to my hair coming back in full :)

That's it for the 6 month update.

Wow, you're doing great, @Roxine!