Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3X to 2X last week no today YES!!



Recommended Posts

Made the switchch today & the bag is out! Time to fill it & send it on its way merry way. They will not be missed!!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for you! I didn't make the change until I was 3X to 1X. Should have made it sooner but hey...the day the bigger clothes went I felt somewhat liberated! Now I'm in a Large shirt and it feels good!

VSG 10/11/17 HW= 360 SW= 292 CW= 220.8 GW= 220 (6'5") [emoji256]

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 336Mike said:

Good for you! I didn't make the change until I was 3X to 1X. Should have made it sooner but hey...the day the bigger clothes went I felt somewhat liberated! Now I'm in a Large shirt and it feels good!

VSG 10/11/17 HW= 360 SW= 292 CW= 220.8 GW= 220 (6'5")

I agree. I actually didn’t buy any 2X shirts my wife pulled out a box of my old shirts which are very nice & said surprise! That was a nice stash considering she saved them before the thought of surgery ever crossed my mind.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thrift store was a lifesaver during the losing process for me. And once I shrunk out of stuff, I would just re-donate it.

Now, wearing a small, I find the most amazing deals at the mall all the time. After paying a premium for big clothes for most of my life, it is so nice to be able to get cute things at cheap prices!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blizair09 said:

The thrift store was a lifesaver during the losing process for me. And once I shrunk out of stuff, I would just re-donate it.

Now, wearing a small, I find the most amazing deals at the mall all the time. After paying a premium for big clothes for most of my life, it is so nice to be able to get cute things at cheap prices!

I eagerly await the proper time to return to the mall.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seahawks Fan said:

I eagerly await the proper time to return to the mall.

I promise you it will be a glorious day! I bought this leather jacket for $27 at Forever 21 the other week.

Me_SuperBowl_2018.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! I’ve dropped from 3X to 1X. I went to buy some new sweatshirts at Walmart.com and quickly realized I’m no longer on the big and tall section!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blizair09 said:

I promise you it will be a glorious day! I bought this leather jacket for $27 at Forever 21 the other week.

Me_SuperBowl_2018.jpg

Dude sweet! That’s my style right there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abefroman329 said:

Congrats! I’ve dropped from 3X to 1X. I went to buy some new sweatshirts at Walmart.com and quickly realized I’m no longer on the big and tall section!

Keep them coming guys. This is what I need to here!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I switched from 3x to 2x and some XL. Had to switch from 48 to 42 pants pretty quickly. And now they’re a little loose.

Time for “slim” jeans next time too


  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Made the switchch today & the bag is out! Time to fill it & send it on its way merry way. They will not be missed!!

It really feels great to shrink. I’m super happy for you.

I was wearing 24w jeans. Now in size 20w and there’s room in the waist (not a tight fit). I’ve worn jeans in between one time! I’m going to either sell on Poshmark or send to Threadup. Some items I’ve just given to Goodwill, if it’s nice but not a major designer.
@Seahawksfan You’re making great progress - way to go! 🕺🏻


  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I promise you it will be a glorious day! I bought this leather jacket for $27 at Forever 21 the other week.
Me_SuperBowl_2018.jpg.93158ca50ecbaf6ebf34d369816f5941.jpg

What a steal! I don’t think you could look any cooler. Congratulations on all your success. Keep rockin’ it! ☠️


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropping clothes sizes is better for me than anything, even beats the scales. I've suffered all my life needing the bigger clothes and to move down feels amazing, like FINALLY.

Sent from my HTC 10 using BariatricPal mobile app

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Toolman82 said:

I switched from 3x to 2x and some XL. Had to switch from 48 to 42 pants pretty quickly. And now they’re a little loose.

Time for “slim” jeans next time too

That’s awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KatFight said:


It really feels great to shrink. I’m super happy for you.

I was wearing 24w jeans. Now in size 20w and there’s room in the waist (not a tight fit). I’ve worn jeans in between one time! I’m going to either sell on Poshmark or send to Threadup. Some items I’ve just given to Goodwill, if it’s nice but not a major designer.
@Seahawksfan You’re making great progress - way to go! 🕺🏻

Sounds like you’re doing well yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Featured Surgeons

    1. Masoud Rezvani

      Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

    2. Lisa Medvetz

      Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

  • Recent Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • allwet

      ok  a shameless plug for a movie i just got back from.
      TAG  is very funny and if you want an enjoyable and laugh out loud couple of hours go see it.
      · 2 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

        Does anything blow up? That's usually a requirement for me B)

      2. allwet

        lol no but lots of things get broken

    • allwet

      In prep for my 1 year follow up the surgeon sent me for lab work and my B6 came back way way to high. So they asked me to stop taking B6. so now i am looking for a way to cover the B vitamins without B6. I was taking a sublingual multi B liquid.
      · 4 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

        That's weird that you take them all in one dose and only one gets elevated. Maybe they should repeat that particular blood work?

      2. allwet

        did a search both on this site and google and found a lot of hits on just that issue - high B6 when taking multi B supplement. Including 1 NIH study that found 17/68 sleeve patients in the study had elevated B6.

        going to stop the liquid multi B and just use the chewable Centrum Silver for a few months then retest

      3. Orchids&Dragons

        That's interesting. Is it just a sleeve issue or is that just what you were searching for?

      4. allwet

        on this site it was sleeve specific but on google it was more wide spread among people that were daily users of supplements and the gov't study was a sleeve study for vitamin deficiencies that found oddly B6 went up more than it went down post op

    • allwet

       
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • #MagicWithinme

      NSV: yesterday a business man came into to see one of the bosses. He gave me a candy bar first and then the paperwork. I said I would be sure to give to supervisor. he says no candy is for you. I said its ok, he was , NO ITS FOR YOU. I said thank you , that I had had weight surgery so I tend to stay away from candy. He looked at me up and down and said you don't need surgery (probably didn't understand what I had said).  It's nice knowing that I look fit enough to where I would not need one, lol. Working out 25 out of 31 days definitely helps!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • aery

      Day 1 of the pre-op liquid diet is underway. I was able to have my last cup of coffee for a while this AM and have been drinking Vitamin Water Zero and water since, I definitely have to pee a lot!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Trending Topics

  • Magazine Articles

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×