Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2018 Sleevers HERE

Sleeved Jan 12th, down 43 lbs and I eat a varied diet and that includes a glass of wine, small but nutritionally sound meals and added whey Protein that adds only a few calories and 11 grams of protein which dissolves in my hot tea. I love sushi but prefer it wrapped in cucumber vs rice, no bread, no Pasta, just poultry, filet and hibachi veggies. I do like a weight watchers chocolate ice cream from time to time. I also like the the electrolyte drops to help super charge hydration. Track all my food in Fitness Pal. Love those weekly reports. Keep up the good work... we all are on this journey together.

Hi, everyone! It seems like Spring May have finally arrived here in NW Indiana, lol. After 2 days of snow last week I’m loving the 61degrees today

I was sleeved 1/30/18. Started at 320 and am 265 today. Though I’m happy to be losing, I feel like it’s harder than I expected. My first goal is 199 by my Birthday on Halloween. I’ll go 2 weeks and lose nothing then lose 5 pounds in 2 days. Worried I won’t make my goal at this rate. I know it’s gonna ping time o slow down even more.

Shh Mother Nature may hear and the Snowflake Monster will be back. Plus you aren't all that far from Chicago and you know how weather can be there! But secretly I do hope you are right!💥😜

Hello January sleevers...Praise God I was sleeved on the 19th starting weight 244 current 194. It has not been an easy journey. I'm still having old cravings that doesn't want to die...its a challenge. I push myself to exercise 3 times a week at least 30 mins to an hour....trying to target the stubborn stomach belly fat and trying to keep the buttocks area from leaving...lol I had a stall a few weeks ago but now im back to loosing...I think. I still struggle with certain foods...refried Beans mashed potatoes bacon chicken and salad sit well with me thus far. I tried a little Spanish rice and it settled. But I hope and pray we all come through this with SUCCESSFUL results. Keep praying keep taking your Vitamins keep track of your food intake and reminder...as much as we desire faster results...we have come a long way verses if we were still trying to do it the old fashioned way..embrace your 20..25..30 pound lose that has happened within weeks or a few months.

6 hours ago, Zanstt said:

Hi, everyone! It seems like Spring May have finally arrived here in NW Indiana, lol. After 2 days of snow last week I’m loving the 61degrees today

I was sleeved 1/30/18. Started at 320 and am 265 today. Though I’m happy to be losing, I feel like it’s harder than I expected. My first goal is 199 by my Birthday on Halloween. I’ll go 2 weeks and lose nothing then lose 5 pounds in 2 days. Worried I won’t make my goal at this rate. I know it’s gonna ping time o slow down even more.

You will get there...look how far youve come...expect the stalls they won't last...

Just checking in with a little positivity. I have been extremely lucky so far and am down 105 lbs since January. My only struggle was until just recently getting enough Water intake. Kept waking up at night or in the morning with dry mouth. I have been walking 2-3 miles a day 5-6 times per week and lifting a few weights. There have been a couple periods where I don't lose for a week and then it comes off quickly. My doctor said 2 lbs a week should be a goal on average. I am back to eating normal foods(no bread, no rice and only the occasional wrap for a subway sandwich. My diet consists mostly of oatmeal for Breakfast, Protein Shake at lunch, then a normal meal for dinner(meat & veggies).

Have zero regrets on having the surgery. I didn't have any health problems prior to, just wanted to lose the weight. I did notice my blood pressure went down 30%, almost too low now(:)). But that was mostly because of my lifetime of tobacco use that no longer happens.

I just got back from vacation, doctor told me I could have a little alcohol, and I did. I didn't experience getting tipsy like a lot of people mentioned you would. I did notice that my weight stays the same every time I have a few drinks, so I am going to have to keep my cocktails to a minimum to hit my goal.

Keep up your faith and discipline. The weight loss will happen.

18 hours ago, BINABINA25 said:

You will get there...look how far youve come...expect the stalls they won't last...

I agree - it's definitely not easy - but you are doing great so far so keep up the good work!

Jan 11 here, down 64 lbs from my SW and 74 from my HW. I am enjoying lots of activities, pole fitness, tennis and scuba diving. Still enjoying wine! I love my sleeve. 7 lbs from Onederland and mini-goal to hit it by June 20 when I go on vacation to Cuba.

Hello January sleevers...Praise God I was sleeved on the 19th starting weight 244 current 188.. It has not been an easy journey. I'm still having old cravings that doesn't want to die...its a challenge. I push myself to exercise 3 times a week at least 30 mins to an hour....trying to target the stubborn stomach belly fat and trying to keep the buttocks area from leaving...lol I had a stall for a few weeks but now im back to loosing..dropped 6 pounds outta nowhere after stall .. But I hope and pray we all come through this with SUCCESSFUL results. Keep praying keep taking your Vitamins keep track of your food intake and reminder...as much as we desire faster results...we have come a long way verses if we were still trying to do it the old fashioned way..embrace your 20..25..30 pound lose that has happened within weeks or a few months.

How is everyone doing? Anyone want to share updates?

Glad someone wants to share...sleeved Jan 18th 244 pounds now 172 and COUNTING down..been at a stall about a month now. Weight goes up and down between 174 to 172. I'm desiring old food habits more now than ever but i try to stay under 1000 calories and work out at least 30 mins 3 times weekly. Still not drinking my required Water intake and still not getting all my Protein in but I'm trying harder to do so. Otherwise it's coming along PRAISE God.

You are doing great! I started at 315 and I’m stuck around 236. I need to get on program and really focus on what I’m putting in my body. Def not getting enough Water nor Protein

You are doing awesome...it's still a challenge for us all at some point. But our MOTIVATION is seeing where the Lord has brought us from and the desire to not want to be that size again. Keep up the great work...embrace where you are now and press to your Godly best.

Been a while since I have posted. Still really glad I had the surgery and even trying to get my sister to consider. I am down 155 lbs. walk a lot and do a little weightlifting. Hit a plateau where I am only losing a pound here or there. Have kept pretty good eating habits but drinking alcohol definitely probably has something to do with the slowdown. Anyone else heard if u are supposed to keep losing over 18 months? Very happy with where I am but would be awesome to hit under 200, so I am keeping up the challenge. Still haven’t eaten many breads other than an occasional low carb wrap. Finding healthy food on the go has been my biggest challenge. Eat out at a lot more restaurants that have fish or seafood than the fast food joints I used to rely on. Hope everyone is having success.

Got my VGS on January 18, 2018. My beginning weight was 431 pounds and today I weighed in at 260 pounds. Ive dropped from a 5x to a 2x and from a 58 waist to a 42. I've noticed when my wieght stalls my pants and shirts tend to get looser. I'm hoping that in another year I can hit my goal of 200 pounds. I've given away or donated so many clothes that are way to big. Ive had to buy 3 belts!!!! This surgery has changed my life for the better. Let's keep on keeping on.!!!