Mochi ice cream or halo top ice cream

When was everyone able to eat ice cream? I like the Mochi ice cream when is green tea ice cream wrapped in rice paper but idk how well I’d do with that. But I heard halo top ice cream is good but I’m scared to try it. Also what are your guys thoughts on Protein Bars?

• Like 1

I made a decision to stay away from ice cream. 😥

I have noticed in my month since surgery, that the less sweet stuff I eat, when I do (like a sweet Protein drink) I find the sweetness overbearing. For me I think I am better trained to not want sweet, trying to break the sweetness addiction.

Protein Bars - there are some great ones. Quest bars ar really good - I took another member’s advice, so cut one into small chunks and put in a plastic bag, and bring out a bit as a treat during the day...

• Like 2

I made a decision to stay away from ice cream. [emoji26]
I have noticed in my month since surgery, that the less sweet stuff I eat, when I do (like a sweet Protein drink) I find the sweetness overbearing. For me I think I am better trained to not want sweet, trying to break the sweetness addiction.
Protein Bars - there are some great ones. Quest bars ar really good - I took another member’s advice, so cut one into small chunks and put in a plastic bag, and bring out a bit as a treat during the day...

See I’m craving sweet stuff. And it wasn’t the reason I got the surgery either. My genetics made my metabolism really slow. I eat pretty healthy and exercised 6 days a week. I just want ice cream.

• Like 1

I wish I had your discipline! Good on you.

• Like 1