Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 24th Sleevers? Let’s prep together!

I’ll be sleeving in Chicagoland on 1/24 and starting my 2 week liquid pre-op diet tomorrow.

I had farewell tacos and wine tonight and am prepping for work with broth and PP shakes for the rest of the week.

Does anyone want to tag along on this post? We could share ideas, commiserate and hold each other accountable!

Hi, I am in NJ and having gastric sleeve 1/24

Hi Linda! I'm on day 7 of my pre-op liquid diet (4 shakes and broth/liquids/jello) - how are you doing?

My surgeon only requires 7 days of pre op liquid, so I start tomorrow. Im really stressed that the 24th is coming so soon, but Im excited too. I have my home stocked with sugar free Jello, broth, clear Protein Drinks. are you nervous?

I’m really ready. I have a close friend who is a year post op and seeing her go through the experience really inspired me. You can totally do the pre-op diet!

I'm excited too but waiver between excited and nervous. This is my first day in this forum. So happy to find friends on my timeline!

I’ll be sleeving in Chicagoland on 1/24 and starting my 2 week liquid pre-op diet tomorrow.
I had farewell tacos and wine tonight and am prepping for work with broth and PP shakes for the rest of the week.
Does anyone want to tag along on this post? We could share ideas, commiserate and hold each other accountable!

I’m in Washington my surgery is on the 24th as well. My pre op as been going well. Protein Shakes and one meal a day. Have Protein and veggies with legumes. I prepare my meals for the week on Sunday mostly fish because I don’t eat meat. How’s yours going?

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Good luck to my fellow Jan 24 sleevers

I start the liquid diet now. I am only allowed one cup of broth a day whichn perplexes me. I think I will be eating vats of sugar free jello!

Linda, if you can get it, “bone broth” has a lot more Protein than regular broth - and it tastes really good!

I only have a couple of cups of broth on mine by choice - the shakes and tea really fill me up and the Jello is great when you want to chew something!