Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring 2018 Sleevers??? Looking for support, surgery buddies, advice, etc.! Lol.

Hi and welcome relle2190. I'm the grandma of Bariatric Pal., although in your case I'm old enough to be your great grandmother. A little about my favorite subject:ME. I live in Mount Vernon Ohio a city of a little under 20000 people,don't know how many dogs and cats. My city is 14 miles from Ohio's Geographic Center. I am 5ft8in tall. weight 323 down from a high of 355 and am 72 years old last December 26th. Yeah an untraditional age for bariatric surgery but I'm in it to win it just like everyone else.I will have a RnY at Mount Carmel in Columbus early-mid March. I had 3 children 2 living my son who I call my Tomkitten on here and his older sister R.D. short for Rotten Daughter. She lives 7/8 mile from me. She hadn't spoken directly for 6 months, her choice not mine. Christmas her best friend suddenly died of a heart attack. She started calling and,texting me again. Will it last? Can't really say.,i never stopped loving her but many of her actions I dont like or approve of,. Still she was my baby and an only child and grandchild for her first 7 years, Ah we all have our trials in life. If you have any questions or concerns just ask,i f I don't have an answer somebody on Bariatric Pal will, We are each other's biggest boosters, I have learned so much from the veterans, We all have our own viewpoints and all, but keeps things interesting, We are worldwide, some of my BBFs short for Best Bariatric Friend are in New Zealand, Australia, Scotland and north Houston Texas. My goal is to be 175 and a size 15-16, don't know if I'll ever make it but I'm going to give it my best shot. Care to join me on this journey?

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Isn't it amazing how the Drs office tries to schedule appointments together? I have 2 appointments tomorrow, the cardiologist and meeting the Dr... Wish me luck!

Sent from my VS988 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi I’m super late just joined the app but I started my Journey in January. My estimated surgery date is early May. I have completed most of my insurance requirements. Only thing left is Psych Eval and 3 more nutritionists visits ( next one in a week)... so I’m right along with you.

Welcome to the group BeckyVSG2b, I started my journey in January also. My estimated surgery date should be around June. I have completed my Psych Eval and now I just have 3 more nutritionists visits. I see we both are on our way to a new beginning. :)

Welcome to the group BeckyVSG2b, I started my journey in January also. My estimated surgery date should be around June. I have completed my Psych Eval and now I just have 3 more nutritionists visits. I see we both are on our way to a new beginning. [emoji4]

Yay I’m so excited! I will keep checking here for your progress. I started vlogging my journey on YouTube I’m so excited to see how things change for me. How did the Psych Eval go for you? Everything has been smooth up until now. My Psychologist have been missing in action. We were suppose to schedule an appointment almost two weeks ago and I cannot reach her. In a few more days I am reaching out to another one but I don’t want to seem impatient since I still have a few months til surgery.

I'm sorry to hear that your psych eval was rescheduled. Hopefully you can catch up with the psychologist so that things can continue to go smoothly for you. My psych eval went very smoothly, she gave her approval on the first visit. what channel on YouTube? i want to follow your progress. :D. I am so excited for us....:D

I'm sorry to hear that your psych eval was rescheduled. Hopefully you can catch up with the psychologist so that things can continue to go smoothly for you. My psych eval went very smoothly, she gave her approval on the first visit. what channel on YouTube? i want to follow your progress. [emoji3]. I am so excited for us....[emoji3]

Girl we never did scheduled lol she just disappeared lol. Never even made it that far. I will give her a little while longer before I move on to another one lol.

I'm in Nevada and did my cardiac clearance in November. I was told it's good for 1 year. Surgery scheduled for March 26th.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey I saw your video I like it, I subscribe to your video so that I can constantly get updates it looks liked I have a surgery buddy thanks. I'm wishing you the best of luck with your appointment.

Hey I saw your video I like it, I subscribe to your video so that I can constantly get updates it looks liked I have a surgery buddy thanks. I'm wishing you the best of luck with your appointment.

Yay and thank you!! I will keep updating as things change!! So glad to find someone else on the journey [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Well made and level-headed video. I like it I like it. Sure hope to see the next episode of Ms Becky. and the magic VSG2b. Good luck with everything. kakatlady612[emoji197]
Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]thank you!! I can’t wait to get things moving along further

I just finished my nutrition visit. I have my surgeon visit on March 8. They said they submit everything to insurance that day. Best of luck!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]thank you!! I can’t wait to get things moving along further

Im waiting on my onsurance in approve ot an its only been two weeks but it feels like a life time of waiting... How did your appointment go an what do you have left to do?

Sent from my LGLS775 using BariatricPal mobile app

Im waiting on my onsurance in approve ot an its only been two weeks but it feels like a life time of waiting... How did your appointment go an what do you have left to do?

Sent from my LGLS775 using BariatricPal mobile app

My nutrition visit went well. I see my doctor in 2 weeks. Getting nervous. I'm stuck again. But I'm hopeful that the pounds will come off soon. I'll keep you updated.

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app