Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

tattoos

I have two older ones. Nothing great, except the one with my DHs name on it. I am planning to get it re-done. I am also going to surprise him for our #12. I am getting his name on my ring finger (under the ring) with 6 red hearts going around the finger meeting at the bottom (6 on each side).

My DH has tattoos all over his entire body, we are into them. He has beautiful work - and he has my name on him 3 x's!! lol

My avatar is going to be another one down the road. I am going to get it on my lower middle back after I have met my new weight loss goal. :boink:

I have two, around my left ankle. One is my hubby's initials (which happen to be mine too) and then after the Steelers won the last Super Bowl, I got their logo!!

Wow...lots of tattoos! I have a fairly large one on my upper back. It's the outline of a dove with parts of John 3:16 written inside it. I got it last year...was thinking about a new one this year, but haven't decided yet.

Very cool everybody!

hello everyone, i have got 5 , my first is a rose bud on my right thigh my second is my husbands name on my left [heart side] breast, my third is a tattoo for my dad saying "in loving memory of dad" and has a cute little heart , that one is on my right shoulder blade, my next one is on my ankle,and my last one is an angel in memory of my twin sisters baby that was still born .i love all my tat's:)

I have three.

a saxophone between my shoulders... a butterfly on my right thigh and a frog sitting on a treble clef on my left ankle

once I am "skinny" I want to get one on my lower back

Just the one but it quite big across my lower back, its hard to describe but it is basically yin/yang encased in the sun(for me and DH) surrounded by an ornate tribe back piece with 6 stars for my kids.

I love it but I dont know if I will get another one as I get the feeling that they are addictive!!!

NIna x

I am going to get a red heart with purple wings anda halo in memory of my cousin who died of cancer in March. Will probably be my reward once I am banded.

I have one so far. It's a tramp stamp...which I didn't know it was called that when I got it. Anyway, it's an angel/devil baby. Basically a baby with a halo, horns, wings, tail, sitting on one cloud that is dark and one cloud that is light. Symbolizes my inner child.

I have plans for a second one though. I just haven't had it drawn out yet. It's going to be a charm Bracelet anklet. I like to travel so for each country I've been to, there is going to be a charm representing a memory of that country. For example, the hand of Fatima for Morocco, the blue eye for Turkey, the double headed eagle for Russia....and so on. That's going to be my goal reward. :)

I have four. I really love body mod but my chosen prof. (nursing) wont allow me to have to mcu going on. I have 3 large custoem flowers with vines that moves from the upper left part of my chest to above my colar bone and then down to the upper part of my arm. ( I've lost 3 people that were close to me and I got a flower for each one of them). I have a crecent moon and the north star on the upper part of my right chest. I have an ankh with a rose wrapped around it on the outside of my left ankle and a stick cross on the inside that I did myself when I was 11. :)

And numerous facial piercing taht I no longer can wear . :)

I have 3 :

1. Cowboy Boot w/ cowboy hat hanging off it on my Right ankle

2. Celtic Cross on my upper middle back

3. Cherry Blossom Branch on my left Foot

once i hit goal im getting a butterfly added to my cherry blossom .

My cherry blossom is my "band tattoo" cherry blossoms represent change, strength, a bunch of "change of life' Type things which is why i got it.

Once im done im getting a Chinese buttefly on it .

We should post pics LOL anyone have pics of their tats ??

I LOVE looking at tats

Mindy

I have two and one planed for after I get to my goal weight.

1. On my right ankle "Un Amor Por Vida" in the shape of a hollow circle to represent the unending love I have for DH along with "Jose" in the center and barbed wire going around the ankle.

2. On my left ankle "Still Missing My Hero" again in the shape of a hollow circle with "3" in the center. The 3 is for Dale Earnhardt and it is red for Jr. The last part of that tat I haven't done yet,but ,I want to put something to represent his 7 championships.

3. I want a tat on my lower back that says "SMOKE" in the colors of the #20 Home Depot Chevy Monte Carlo driven by "Smoke" himself Tony Stewart. For those of you who watch NASCAR and know NASCAR it is the smoke symbol with the wisps of smoke coming off of it.

I don't have one yet! My plan is to get three stars kind of on the side of my boob, (where the crease is, if that makes sense) whenever I reach goal. Not sure if I've explained that well...but I've always wanted a tattoo, I've just been too scared to do it while I'm still overweight.

Smoke1.jpg

This is the tat I will reward myself when I reach my post op goal weight. I am a huge NASCAR fan and Tony Stewart is one of the best.