Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

tattoos

Hello everyone~

I have a total of 9 tattoos. And as soon as I hit my weight loss goals , I will be getting 4 more. I want a chain around my waist to cover up my Tummy Tuck scar, one on my foot, one on my lower back and then one on the inside of my leg. I absolutely LOVE them!!!

hello, i asked the question but failed to answer it myself. i have tattoos.

1. long stem red rose on my back

2. woman's eye on my back

3. butterfly with an eye in the wing on my back

4. looks like a butterfly from a distance but close up is a man and womans faces kissing on my back

5.butterfly ,body is the shape of penis

6. my husbands name on my back

7. on my arm is butterfly and flowers

8. on same arm 2 day lillies and vines

9. bird of pardise on breast a bonding day with my daughter. she got the same one on her

that is all for now more to come

An Aztec frog on my upper arm,

A tea pot and cup on my hip that will be removed with a TT. Thinking about having it redone later.

I have 3 tattoos. A red heart w/ a red rose through it on my right shoulder blade. A court jester w/ a mandolin on my right ankle and paw prints on my right ankle.

Do you ever wonder if the chinese symbols that tattoo artists put on you really say something other than what it is "supposed" to mean? I mean you go in to get "love" in chinese symbols and you walk out with a really awsome tattoo that reads "stupid dumbass." I mean I am sure most people triple check the meaning but you know if it is spur of the moment...

Yes, I have 5.

1st tattoo is of a strawberry and my name on my left ankle.

2nd tattoo is my name on my left arm.

3rd tattoo is of 2 strawberries on my chest

4th tattoo is of the nickname "Diva" that my friends and my ex gave me.

5th tattoo is of a purple dolphin diving in Water underneath my neck.

I am also waiting to reach my weight loss goal to get my 6th one.. :whoo:

I have two:

A Star of David on my right foot (that hurts a lot!)

A blue rose with black leafs on my back, between my shoulders.

I plan to do two more once I reach my goal. A blue butterfly as a symbol of my transformation and my father's initials (which are also my initials).

I only have one, I actually just got it about a month ago, it was a spontaneous thing...lol. I got a butterfly on the back of my neck. I want at least one more.

2 TATS right now...

1st one....vine, rose buds, and the vine turns to heart shape/on my right foot top... this one was to memorialize a pregnancy loss second trimester.

2nd one.... the day of my first fill...a huge butterfly with eyes in the wings, with a vine growing from it/right side calf about 10-12 inches long, and 5 inches wide!....this one represents my change and growth...

THIS IS MY YEAR OF CHANGE!!! 2007

I plan on getting this tattoo on my back (it will be a whole back tattoo or 2/3's of my back.) when I have reached goal and had whatever PS I need done. So it will be a couple of years. besides I already have 2 and am deciding on the third to get fairly soonish.

I only plan on getting the circle and the skull and bones within the circle done, none of the stuff outside of the circle.

post-211202-13813135729086_thumb.jpg

I have four tattoo's - for now, I plan to get more once I've had my band and lost at least half of my goal weight.

1) a dreamsicle cherub blowing a kiss (which is a heart shape) oh my back, right shoulder blade

2) a small maple leave (canadian, eh?) on the side of my right wrist

3) a butterfly with 3 little butterflies surrounding it on my chest above my left breast

4) second toe in, left foot - blue and orange alternating flowers - toe ring tattoo

One tattoo I plan to get is actually the picture in my avatar, not sure where yet though.

I have only one tattoo so far ... it's a memorial tat for the son I lost 6 years ago, his name and footprints on my left outside ankle

I plan on getting a tribal butterfly on my lower back when I reach goal :boink:

Well, I have only one. I freaked out when I saw it because I had it done during a night of drinking. It's a tribal heart on my left shoulder. To me it looks more like the "Van Halen" symbol which is ok because I like Van Halen.

Rhonda, I've got a friend who's an absolute wizard with re-working tats. You want a flower where the loser's lips are? No prob. My friend re-worked two tats for me and they're great: he changed a naked fairy riding a lightning bolt into some beautiful lavendar poppies and my moon/star into a fantastic flying black horse with blazing green eyes (represents my man!). I may need another tat later....