Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wohooo lucky me .. [emoji22][emoji20]

Soooo.. here I am sick with a really not that bad sinus pressure ( at the moment) got my period today.. and sneezing. Tomorrow is my surgery ( hopefully) and I wonder can they change my surgery date due to this? Someone told me probably.

“There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps

Call the office now. Very likely, they will still have you do surgery...I think they hit you with really powerful antihistamine to dry you up?

That’s the sad part you call my hospital today .. they respond to you tomorrow ( Bariatric area) just like when i was calling to speak to my coordinator .. but luckily today they will call me for the time tomorrow .. gonna ask them right then and there. [emoji1417]

“There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps

I dont want to alarm, but it is possible. I just got my pre-op paperwork and found this wonderful nugget of stress included:

Image1511800569.665272.jpg.919a3bf683ab92e07a8fd99cab7e7d89.jpg

Every office is different and I’m sure severity is taken into consideration. I would go and let them tell me they couldn’t do it.

Omg

I dont want to alarm, but it is possible. I just got my pre-op paperwork and found this wonderful nugget of stress included:
Image1511800569.665272.jpg.919a3bf683ab92e07a8fd99cab7e7d89.jpg
Every office is different and I’m sure severity is taken into consideration. I would go and let them tell me they couldn’t do it.

All I have right now is stuffy nose. Better than this morning but nothing else . [emoji31]

All I have right now is stuffy nose. Better than this morning but nothing else . [emoji31]

Fingers crossed it’s not an issue, positive thoughts!

Good luck today sweetie!!!!

@PaulaUSN how are you doin hon? How did surgery go?

Still waiting but all prep! And thank you everyone!

Can't wait!!! I'm sooo excited for you. Can you believe it's really happening right now? Today??

^^ very real!! ^^

Best wishes for a safe surgery. :-)