Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hair Loss Extensions Possibly The struggle is real!!

So a few months ago I read someone posted this website for great extensions, they were not the Secret Extensions by Daisy Fuentes but very similar to these in which they have the string that attaches over your head and its hidden, I am not interested in clip on or weaved they apply more pressure to the follicles whereas these don't while we are going through our Hair loss issues..can anyone help me? Link me up the website and or suggestions...Thanks I would appreciate it...the Struggle is Real..

Babe hair Extensions are 100% good quality Remi Hair and they have the halo extensions. I have struggled with Hair loss due to my PCOS for years and I am preparing to lose more after surgery. I have always used the itip extensions by babe. They clamp on with a bead and have actually made my hair healthier and grow back because it prevents the heat from my straightener from touching my roots. I seriously could not make it without my extensions. Being a woman with extremely thin hair is not easy at all.

Thank you finally someone who is understanding what I am saying...I already know about Protein and blah blah blah I was looking for a solution to a temporary situation...I appreciate your help and knowledge...

12 hours ago, amb052492 said:

Babe hair Extensions are 100% good quality Remi hair and they have the halo extensions. I have struggled with Hair loss due to my PCOS for years and I am preparing to lose more after surgery. I have always used the itip extensions by babe. They clamp on with a bead and have actually made my hair healthier and grow back because it prevents the heat from my straightener from touching my roots. I seriously could not make it without my extensions. Being a woman with extremely thin hair is not easy at all.

As first time user, do you think it is easy to put them in? I have thinning hair and I use to have super thick hair and it is upsetting. I just want my hair to look full again...

Thank you finally someone who is understanding what I am saying...I already know about Protein and blah blah blah I was looking for a solution to a temporary situation...I appreciate your help and knowledge...

No problem at all! I would be lost without my extensions. I think you will start regaining confidence about your hair. I keep mine just a little longer than my regular hair but my purpose for them is to help with thickness :) good luck!

As first time user, do you think it is easy to put them in? I have thinning hair and I use to have super thick hair and it is upsetting. I just want my hair to look full again...

Sorry I don't check this often and hadn't seen your comment! They are not difficult at all to put in.. I watched several tutorials, however you may need an extra set of hands to help with the back of your head! You can usually get the stuff to do them at a local beauty supply store.

Im.so.glad I found this post. I apparently have some form of alopecia that is most noticeable right in the damn front of my head. It's devastating like great now I'm fat and balding! (Altho yay VSG Lol!!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BariatricPal mobile app

Im.so.glad I found this post. I apparently have some form of alopecia that is most noticeable right in the damn front of my head. It's devastating like great now I'm fat and balding! (Altho yay VSG Lol!!)

I know how terrible it feels to be balding, especially on top. One other thing that I swear by and use along side my extensions is hair fibers. They stick to your scalp and help cover the spots and help blend your hair better. I get mine from Sally's Beauty Supply but you can find them on Amazon as well. They made me feel like a woman again and helped cover one of my biggest insecurities. Good luck to you!!

I know how terrible it feels to be balding, especially on top. One other thing that I swear by and use along side my extensions is hair fibers. They stick to your scalp and help cover the spots and help blend your hair better. I get mine from Sally's Beauty Supply but you can find them on Amazon as well. They made me feel like a woman again and helped cover one of my biggest insecurities. Good luck to you!!

I was going to ask about those! I'll give them a try, I'm worried with the.extensions it will be impossible since my highest problem is in front? 1500387221852.jpeg

If I were you, I would try to fibers first. If your problem is more on top and not the thickness. I have both (thinning top and extremely thin hair) but the fibers work wonders when my extensions are not in. I think you will really like them.

34 minutes ago, amb052492 said:

If I were you, I would try to fibers first. If your problem is more on top and not the thickness. I have both (thinning top and extremely thin hair) but the fibers work wonders when my extensions are not in. I think you will really like them.

What do you use? I was just looking on Amazon and I read good reviews on Caboki?

I am happy most people are finding their slight imperfections with solutions...I managed an ULTA

for years I got to test see and feel all and most products first hand...Ive tried all extensions, the beads

weaved in but never the string, so Im excited.

I have thick hair no loss on top only lack of strands on the ends...so just a need to for thickness on the ends

area, I wear clip on extensions on weekend for fun...but it will weigh the hair down and pull it off.. just a heads up! LOL.