Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

2 hours ago, Apple1 said:

I am watching my granddaughter for the first time today since surgery. She is nine months old and is definitely wearing me out lol.

I am determined to get to 70g of Protein today. I am going to make another pot of Soup tonight. I think I will use squash, green Beans, peppers, onions, red potatoes and some smoked turkey sausage. I may throw some in the blender and purée it up good so I can have more than just broth.

Sounds yummy i love the ingredients. I'm up for adoption.

16 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Forget your PCP, I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED you're off BP meds!!! Whoo whoo!!! 😊 Lol

i agree with @Apple1, small goals. What would be your next small goal? Cause you got rid of a med already. 😉

I want to get to 350 and walk more.

2 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

I want to get to 350 and walk more.

Oh hon, it's right around the corner. I can't wait till it starts for ya!

3 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Sounds yummy i love the ingredients. I'm up for adoption.

How is day with the grands? Do you have carry her or get on the floor with her? So cute

24 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Yeah, they didn't sit very well with me either. But I'll try again some time, cause I love beans!

Yeah!!!!!!# Beans

43 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

I think we should all come up with a small attainable goal at some point. I'd have to think on mine though.

Well, my pants slid on like butter today. It was nice not to have to yank and pull my jeggings up. I'm quite happy about that. Yesterday I wore my jeans, gave me saggy butt pants, already. Ugh. They were so uncomfortable, I had to zip them down (thankfully no one was in the office) because it kept rubbing against my incisions. So, won't be wearing those ever again! Yay!

I like that idea @Newme17. My first goal was to just get through the surgery without major complications. Check! 2nd goal was to stop my diabetes meds. I am not ready to check that one off yet. I want to see what happens when I start eating solid food with a few more carbs. So for right now that is still my goal and also to get out of the 200's.

37 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

How is day with the grands? Do you have carry her or get on the floor with her? So cute

I tried not to pick her up much because she weighs 22 pounds already. She is a big girl. She will probably be walking in another 2 weeks. She walks holding on to the furniture and crawls all over. I was chasing her Most of the time. She was only here for 3 hours but I am pooped.

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Thank you that means a lot i guess believing in myself is sometimes hard when you let yourself down with goals. I am going to push myself slowly.

@Sweet as peaches I think all of us could say the same thing. The solution is to dust ourselves off and get back up. A mistake today doesn't mean tomorrow is over. We got this!!

53 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

I like that idea @Newme17. My first goal was to just get through the surgery without major complications. Check! 2nd goal was to stop my diabetes meds. I am not ready to check that one off yet. I want to see what happens when I start eating solid food with a few more carbs. So for right now that is still my goal and also to get out of the 200's.

Sounds like a plan. Greatness os far ahead.

47 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

@Sweet as peaches I think all of us could say the same thing. The solution is to dust ourselves off and get back up. A mistake today doesn't mean tomorrow is over. We got this!!

Thank you. I was napping and my mom called to say she was so proud of me and continue to fight. 😍

5 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Thank you. I was napping and my mom called to say she was so proud of me and continue to fight. 😍

That's great encouragement. Awww...

58 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

I tried not to pick her up much because she weighs 22 pounds already. She is a big girl. She will probably be walking in another 2 weeks. She walks holding on to the furniture and crawls all over. I was chasing her Most of the time. She was only here for 3 hours but I am pooped.

Whoa baby! Glad you limited yourself. My 4 year old is 29 pounds. 😂 I could see how you might be pooped. Seems you had a good time with her though. Is she your only grand?

My countertops are being installed RIGHT NOW! Yay!

I was hungry, so I decided to try string cheese. Managed 3/4 of it. I think if I had just one more bite I would have been dumping or just felt sick. Otherwise the cheese went down just fine.

7 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

My countertops are being installed RIGHT NOW! Yay!

I was hungry, so I decided to try string cheese. Managed 3/4 of it. I think if I had just one more bite I would have been dumping or just felt sick. Otherwise the cheese went down just fine.

Yay!!!!!! Countertops and string cheese. Love it love it!!!!!!

I just got delivered a batch of Premier Protein and muscle milk. So to finish off my 50 grams of Protein i drank the 30 grams of premier protein totalling 80 grams. Im on my 2 bottle of Water and to finish it off i made potato Soup. 1 potato 1 packet of chicken bouillon and water so creamy and potato tasting.