Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

1 hour ago, Newme17 said:

I fell asleep about 8pm. Didn't wake until 10pm. Apparently my husband got the kids to bed and took off to work without me realizing anything. Lol

went to the bathroom, still no bm, brushed my teeth and come out to my just turned 4 year old on my bed. She says "I throwed up!" I'm hoping she meant in her bed...nope, my bed. 😑 I can't very well sleep in it, and my husband was already gone, no other choice but to do it myself. I do the best I can to remove the heavy sheets and mattress protector (we have it for cases as these-my kids). I went slow, but feeling so bad in the abdominal afterwards. I should be fine, it's just the strain, I guess. could also be in the head too, cause I literally get sick when I think of or see anyone throw up too. Maybe a combo. Anyway, poor hubs, he's to deal with the chunk issue in he morning. Nasty!!!

Well, I feel tired enough to go back to sleep again...so goodnight y'all! 😴

Wow you had an eventful night @Newme17. I hope you didn't strain yourself too much. I was pretty tired this afternoon after walking around a local food market here in Tiajuna. I hope your daughter feels better.

Sorry you are feeling a little rough. I haven't had a BM yet either, but I think it is normal to take several days for that to happen.
Has anyone noticed that they get cold easy? I have been getting chilled a lttle everyday and I have been thinking it is from lack of calories.

I am always freezing! My PCP actually told me to expect it from now on. She also had bariatric surgery done about 10 years ago.

7 hours ago, Newme17 said:

I fell asleep about 8pm. Didn't wake until 10pm. Apparently my husband got the kids to bed and took off to work without me realizing anything. Lol

went to the bathroom, still no bm, brushed my teeth and come out to my just turned 4 year old on my bed. She says "I throwed up!" I'm hoping she meant in her bed...nope, my bed. 😑 I can't very well sleep in it, and my husband was already gone, no other choice but to do it myself. I do the best I can to remove the heavy sheets and mattress protector (we have it for cases as these-my kids). I went slow, but feeling so bad in the abdominal afterwards. I should be fine, it's just the strain, I guess. could also be in the head too, cause I literally get sick when I think of or see anyone throw up too. Maybe a combo. Anyway, poor hubs, he's to deal with the chunk issue in he morning. Nasty!!!

Well, I feel tired enough to go back to sleep again...so goodnight y'all! 😴

Oh i don't miss those days. I know children are so sad when that happens also apologetic. I feel for you hope you got some rest. I woke up headache free so 😍 i believe i had sedation still in my body but it seems to be out. Thank God for that headache being gone. I feel so better i will dress and walk outside later on. Your posts and concerns kept me striving. 😎

Edited by Sweet as peaches

7 hours ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Finally, had one hopefully it will flush all the anesthesia and muscle relaxant out my body that they put in during the surgery. Also, they took blood which said i had high blood levels which scared me that i almost crap on myself. The doctor said those results were probably watered down so disregard them. I have an appointment with my pcp next week.

Hey @Apple1 Is the surgery all you anticipated or is it something else? If i didn't have the headaches i would be completely happy with going through it. Now headaches have past so im happy.

1 hour ago, esaad said:

I am always freezing! My PCP actually told me to expect it from now on. She also had bariatric surgery done about 10 years ago.

Freezing is not cool unless you are in a tropical climate. I hope you feel better @esaad.

11 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Oh i don't miss those days. I know children are so sad when that happens also apologetic. I feel for you hope you got some rest. I woke up headache free so 😍 i believe i had sedation still in my body but it seems to be out. Thank God for that headache being gone. I feel so better i will dress and walk outside later on. Your posts and concerns kept me striving. 😎

How's the baby this morning?

36 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

How's the baby this morning?

She's running a fever still. I'll stick to the brat diet for her. She had shots yesterday, I'm sure that contributed to the fever, but the stomach virus/ache seems to have come from maybe school. She'll stay home today with me, fortunately, it's my husband's day off too, so he can take care of her requests, as she has so many. lol.

I've noticed, my mornings are when I feel the worst. I get up and nausea hits me pretty bad. I don't want to take any meds, but I just can't seem to shake it off now. I have terrible sinus drainage (being here in south Texas) and it's hard to clear it up when I've got the internal stitch going on, that, and trying to cough. I know past this nausea I'll feel much better. Didn't get much sleep after the throw up session with my little one, she woke up two more times stating she was thirsty. Thankfully I had a bottle of Water on my night stand next to me.

I will be receiving a new abdominal binder today. The one from the hospital was too big. It should help with pressure especially when I need to cough.

Well, the day begins....I'm sure to take a nap once my older ones are at school and my husband is up.

8 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

She's running a fever still. I'll stick to the brat diet for her. She had shots yesterday, I'm sure that contributed to the fever, but the stomach virus/ache seems to have come from maybe school. She'll stay home today with me, fortunately, it's my husband's day off too, so he can take care of her requests, as she has so many. lol.

Oh poor baby!!!! I know she will love all the attention even though she is sick. Poor little one they are so helpless when they are sick. That use to happen to my baby as well parents send their kids to school sick now she is in 6th grade and i still worry bout her. Wishing for speedy recovery.

57 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Yay for no headaches too!!! I'm glad I can help hon. This is exciting, hearing all the good news, everything is getting better. 😊

9 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

I've noticed, my mornings are when I feel the worst. I get up and nausea hits me pretty bad. I don't want to take any meds, but I just can't seem to shake it off now. I have terrible sinus drainage (being here in south Texas) and it's hard to clear it up when I've got the internal stitch going on, that, and trying to cough. I know past this nausea I'll feel much better. Didn't get much sleep after the throw up session with my little one, she woke up two more times stating she was thirsty. Thankfully I had a bottle of Water on my night stand next to me.

I will be receiving a new abdominal binder today. The one from the hospital was too big. It should help with pressure especially when I need to cough.

Well, the day begins....I'm sure to take a nap once my older ones are at school and my husband is up.

Wow just a bad day all around for you. Thankfully, you have your husband to help. Sweetie, please feel better and the family too cause stomach viruses are contagious one person gets it. It starts a whole chain reaction. Im praying you get better. Would you do the surgery again? Minus the headaches i would.

Is anyone dealing with bad breath? I'm constantly brushing my my out.

8 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Yay for no headaches too!!! I'm glad I can help hon. This is exciting, hearing all the good news, everything is getting better. 😊

You guys are a God send and I am extremely thankful I have beautiful people like yourself to keep afloat from beginning to end. I am truly amazed. Thank you so much.

3 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Wow just a bad day all around for you. Thankfully, you have your husband to help. Sweetie, please feel better and the family too cause stomach viruses are contagious one person gets it. It starts a whole chain reaction. Im praying you get better. Would you do the surgery again? Minus the headaches i would.

Thanks hon, need the prayers. Yeah, I need to stay away. No way I could handle a stomach virus now. I don't know if I'd do it again, mainly cause my way of thinking is that I won't ever have to do it again.

Just now, Sweet as peaches said:

You guys are a God send and I am extremely thankful I have beautiful people like yourself to keep afloat from beginning to end. I am truly amazed. Thank you so much.

Likewise hon. I'm thankful of all of us who are here for each other too. My husband is supportive, but you all know first hand what each of us is dealing with and that's even bigger.