Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here?

Well, being pregnant has definitely put a wrench in weight loss, but I plan on getting mostly to goal before I get pregg with #2. So, I think I'm looking at about 3 years out to get all the way there.

I think 2 or 3 years is just fine. Don't know about anyone else, but I've been overweight/obese for close to 17 years. Everyday, I see someone who comments on my loss, or hasn't seen me in a long time. The shock on their faces is priceless...and at times they simple fumble for words. Funny. Their amazement sorta brings things into perspective. I've obssessed and worked at this every day for 15 months, and it's hard for me to see sometimes. I drag out my before shots and still am in disbelief that I was ever that big. Couldn't see it then, have trouble sometimes seeing it now.

Did a third round of closet cleaning last night. Tried everything on, and it was sorta like a clown parade. THAT little activity really nailed it for me. I threw out 78 tops/shirts/sweaters. Kept a few big ones to possibly wear with a belt. Made me realize how much I spent just trying to look good at 300lbs. Gads.

Patience. We're getting there!!

Hi Ladies ~

Just wanted to pop in and say hello . . . I have spent the past week unfilled due to a virus (from hell) and was mortified that I'd gained 8 pounds when I went in today to get filled half-way back up. My Doctor said 5 of those are probably Fluid my body needed from being dehydrated, but I am still bummed. I didn't get unfilled before my Tummy Tuck and did fine, so to have to be unfilled and lose ground due to a virus is very disappointing. I go back next Wednesday to hopefully get back to my 'sweet spot' - As it is right now and has been this past week, I could eat one of my kids if they slowed down long enough . . . Grrrr. :lol:

I hope you are all doing well - where is Baby? I haven't seen her post in a while and I am worried about her.

I also wanted to check on Jen - how are you doing after your recent surgery? How did your exam turn out?

Hi Lynn, I haven't seen Baby on here in awhile either, I was wondering the same thing.

The scale is stuck at 180. grrrrr. But, my I am feeling smaller again. I made it to the gym 6 days last week and so far EVERY DAY this week. I've picked up on the exercise and made it more intense. I feel the inches melting off, the but the scales refuse to see it. I know that they will eventually drop, so I'm not worried about it. I'm just more disappointed in myself for letting the scale creep back up. For not having a little more self control in my times of stress.

But, I can't change the past, only the future. So, how is everyone else?

I was having a very good workout last night, and after some weight training, I jumped on the elliptical, I was planning on doing 25 min before going home. Well, about 10 min into the elliptical, my knee starting popping, so I knew it was time to get off. It felt like it was about to give out and I could see myself going down on the elliptical and it would not have been pretty. lol. This morning I'm having a little pain, but I will be icing it down shortly, hopefully that will help.

I'm just checking in, I hope all is doing well. Life is busy right now, with work, working out, and all the activities I have - Tuesday night, church, Wednesday night, bible study group meets at my house, Saturday, ministry work, Sunday church. So, 4 days a week are basically taken, that leaves Monday and Thursday evenings to do all my other stuff, laundry, clean, etc. I have not been getting to bed until midnight, and I get up at at 5:30 - sometimes 6:00 am every morning. I think I need another "me day". This is when I take off work and the DH & kids are all at work & school, and I can just play, do nothing but things for me. Does'nt happen very often, but I sure do enjoy them! I do get off work at 11:00 am on tomorrow and I plan on going to get my nails done, pedicure, and I have a hair appointment at 3:30.

Well, I better get to work. I will check in later with everyone.

Everyday, I see someone who comments on my loss, or hasn't seen me in a long time. The shock on their faces is priceless...

Patience. We're getting there!!

Cindi - I totally agree! I love running into people who haven't seen me in awhile and they are always, "is that you?". I had some people that didn't even recognize me. Feels so good and lets me know how far I've come.

Yes, patience, its something that I don't do well with, but hey, we are getting there.

Hi all,

Just a quick check in. Not too much change here...same darned five pounds up down up down!! Not really doing what I should but I do think about it!! I had some scrambled eggs last night..sort of a Breakfast burrito (without the tortilla) and for some reason it didn't set well and it came up with a vengence. Whew... Not a PB for sure.

I'm GOING to start exercising, and that is just that. I think that will get me going in all directions. I'm on the road for the next four days and putting on a seminar early Monday morning, so after that, I can't think of any other excuses.

Here is a HUGE (sorry about this) picture of my filly that was born last thursday night. I'm thinking of calling her Fancy.

post-212761-13813136913393_thumb.jpg

Oh, look how cute the little girl is. Precious! Thanks for sharing!

Okay, where is everyone? I'm getting pretty lonely. lol

I'm still lurking about! I can't wait till I can join you guys in weight loss again. Would you believe I'm 19 weeks preg, and still only gained 5lbs? Not bad, eh?

Not much else new here.

wow - 19 weeks already! And only 5 lbs, your doing great! Are you going to find out what it is? Boy or girl? When is your exact due date?

Things are still ticking along for me, the weightloss is at a dead halt, but I think its because I've been exercising and it usually takes me a good 2 or 3 weeks of exercising before it kicks in and the weightloss begins. So, I'm hoping this week I will see some dropping in the scales - at least I really am praying that I do. I have less than 70 days before my cruise!

Hi gang,

I'm in and out. Have been traveling and super busy but tonights my night to surf the net and get back with you. Not to much going on ...we were the cold in the nation yesterday and got 10 inches of snow on Sunday,....need I say more? NO walking at the moment. Grrrr. I've done fairly well with eating but didn't get to my scale this week and I was out of the house in the dark the last two days and didn't put the scale in another room to see the dial without waking the DH.

Is spring coming?

Tracy - thanks so much! I'm trying to get back into the groove of exercise again, its not easy, but I'm on my 3rd week of making it to the gym 6 days a week.

Congratulations on your marriage - I noticed that you got married again, that is wonderful! Also, I saw your before & after pics, your looking hot girl!

Wow Shawn - 10" of snow? Where do you live? We're expected to hit 80 degrees today. Maybe a little rain - I'm so ready for spring!

The scales finally are moving down again, not much, just a pound, but they are moving! Yay! I had such a good workout last night, my knee was hurting, but I kept going and this mornig it paid off - the scale finally moved down instead of up! I'm still abour 12 pounds up from my low of 167, but I know I will get there! I think this fill is helping quite a bit.

I'm at 3.9cc's, but I still think I need just 1/10th of a cc or 1/2 of a 10th of a cc, just a few drops....I am not going to push it, I'm riding this one out and see what happens. They did schedule me for another fill, but its not until June 25th, so I will see how this goes until then. I'f I think I'm doing okay, I will just cancel it.

Well, gotta get to work............

Lovely central Montana!! Is it snowing still. There is a system in the area...the news lady just said. But the good news...we are 110% above normal precipitation so maybe the drought will be abated!!

Not much new here...I'm just plugging along and not really paying a whole lot of attention to diet and exercise..not eating badly tho. Just not focused. I think I'm just in a numb spot from having to work so hard and all that, so my brain only has room for recovery. But that will pass. I'm going to get back into it and get really serious. I have to.

Shawn - I have never beem to Montana, I've heard it is "God's Country", so some day I hope to visit there. My DH would love to go, he is such an outdoors man, Montana is his kind of country.

I know what you mean about "plugging along", I was doing that for over 6 months, but I really was just eating as I desired, no exercise at all. The bad news, I managed to get back up to the 180's when I was down to 160's, the good news, PRE band, I would have gained every single pound back, plus some. I've done it many many many times. So, the band has kept in track.

I realize that I have to exercise, without exercise, I do not lose. I'm noticing it is very difficult to lose 1 pound these days. I'm not sure if I need another fill, if I do, its just very very small amount, I'm a little nervous on getting one right now. I'm just trying to focus on the rules right now, I seemed to have gotten away from them. I seemed to "eat around the band", I never new what people meant when they said that, but I do now.

In the past 3 weeks, I have exercised 6 days a week, and I've eaten pretty good, I've had a few slip ups, but very minimal, and how much have I lost, 2 lbs! Wow, just two freaken pounds. I do think I've lost a lot more inches than I did pounds, but my point is, its becoming very difficult for me to lose, but I am not going to give up! I want to reach my goal, let me rephrase that, I will reach my goal by my 2 yr band anniversary, I will, I will, I will!

Okay, I better get to work, tomorrow I will be out of the office, I am volunteering at the special olympics so I will be very busy, but not at work.