Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery date is June 7th. I am taking a week and a half off (my surgery is scheduled for a Wednesday). I am super excited and extremely nervous. I'm afraid of failure.

June 22nd I was wondering how long are you guys taking off from work I have a desk job and was thinking 5 days would be enough??? I start clear 2 weeks before surgery day

I was thinking about 2-2.5 weeks. I work in a psych hospital.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using BariatricPal mobile app

I am june 6 and start pre op diet may 23rd!!! I need a buddy-possibly an army!

I started mine yesterday! June 7th!

again i'm june 6....i'm in a closed group on Facebook if the rest of you want to join.....it's called.... june 2017 sleevers.... come join so we can share our experiences since we are all so close in dates and experiencing the same thing...i didn't start the group...i'm just in it :)

14 minutes ago, Charlie75 said:

I was thinking about 2-2.5 weeks. I work in a psych hospital.

My surgery is on 6/12 and I am taking 5 days off plus I will have the weekend. I have a desk job so I should be fine.

Just 5th is my surgery date. Start the liquid diet memorial day 29th. I've seen some say they have two week and three week liquid diet. Only 1 week for me.

My surgery is scheduled for June 13th. I started my pre-op diet two days ago. Glad to see so many June sleeve buddies! :)

Im june 12 I stillask myself if im doing the right thing

Im also 6/12.

My surgery date is June 8th I start my liquid diet tomorrow, it officially feels real! What is a reasonable amount of time to take off of work?? I wasn't told how much time to take so I planned to be to work by Monday, Tuesday at the latest. (June 8th is a Thursday.)

I was told to be off 2 weeks

On 4/14/2017 at 2:04 AM, JustJulie said:

My surgery is set for 6/5/17

Anyone wanna be sleeve buddies?

I'm on 25 more days of liquid diet emoji31.png

Weigh in on 5/9

Hi, I would love to be your sleeve buddy! My new surgery date is June 7th! My first date was May 9th but when my surgeon wasn't able to do it because my liver didn't shrink enough. So I've been on a liquid diet since April 29th. I am so sick of chicken broth! 😉 Right now I'm drinking 3 to 4 Premier Protein shakes & all the delicious Water I want lol! My treat is SF Popsicles & SF Jello.

On 5/4/2017 at 8:24 AM, ymfarwell said:

Mine is June 7 woot woot

I'm June 7th also!