Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

im so glad someone else feels the same!! it gives me hope but im on my best behaviour from now on! Fredrick told me off cause i put on weight!! i knew i had tho i have been pretty bad :biggrin:. i can blame xmas, but next weigh in ive got no excuses!!

Ah im sure it wont be a prob him visting with the baby ask fred to book a extra night for u shouldnt be much extra... Do u have much to lose? are u on Facebook or bebo? Hi TC yeah u get to keep ur knickers on lol

Good idea - I will email Frederik. It'll mean we don't have to change rooms etc too.

I want to lose at least 7 stone but ideally 9 stone (that sounds awful and I feel disgusted with myself but I guess everyone on here knows how I feel!!). I was overweight before I had my son 6 months ago but managed to put on another 3 stone since getting pregnant. Most people put on a few lbs but nope I put on a few stone!! I haven't lost a lb of it! It keeps going up and down!

Yes I am on facebook - are you? I have avoided putting any recent photos of myself on there and de-tagged any that any of my friends have tagged!! I don't think I will be making any gastric band related status updates for a while if at all! I have told my mum and brother and that is it for now. I am sure I will tell friends after the event but I don't want anyone trying to put me off or worrying for me!

Ah i put on over 10lbs over xmas i was in liverpool 5nights for new yrs eve i dont think all the drink and late night kebabs helped i never thought id get back on track it was just like being on another diet but i had my fill 3days after i came back and i lost all my xmas weight within the wk after fill i find i can still eat a fair bit not as much as before but im not hungry really and having 3meals a day which i could never stick to so i know its helping just wana get to sweet spot now

Ah sammy im the same i havnt told anyone about the band except some of my family i would die if anyone knew they'd just think lazy easy way out little do they know lol i havnt many pics either but il mail u my email and u can have a nosy i want to lose at least 8stone so half way there but would like maybe 9.5stone off but im 6ft so 8st could well be enough

Ah sammy im the same i havnt told anyone about the band except some of my family i would die if anyone knew they'd just think lazy easy way out little do they know lol i havnt many pics either but il mail u my email and u can have a nosy i want to lose at least 8stone so half way there but would like maybe 9.5stone off but im 6ft so 8st could well be enough

Cool mail me- I will take some b4 shots tho to stick to the fridge. I have a gorgeous one when I was thin (for a very short time!!) but it hasn't worked! I think shock tactics may :biggrin:

ohh me too 7-8 stone to lose!! we are all on here for support and most probably all disgusted with ourselves and all have excuses for the weight we have put on!! I was a very happy size 14 and since having twins ive put on a stone a year bloody well awrful!!

Hi TC27 OMG it's nearly your time.. bet your excited, i know i was this time last week, i'm sure you wont regret making the decision to go with dr chris, you will be looked after so no worries there.. we will all be thinking bwt you. GOODLUCK xx

Hi Wishfull - yes it's nearly my turn. I am excited but still mega nervous. I am trying to stay calm to keep my BP down, but it's getting harder:unsure:. I am starting to crave all the wrong things - I'm useless at this dieting lark - I do hope this band works for me as there has been a few negative posts with regards to restriction lately. Sounds like you are doing really well though. A stone already is amazing - well done you:thumbup: Keep up the good work and I will speak to you soon. Take care. T x

Ah im sure it wont be a prob him visting with the baby ask fred to book a extra night for u shouldnt be much extra... Do u have much to lose? are u on Facebook or bebo? Hi TC yeah u get to keep ur knickers on lol

Phew flirtylass - thanks for that BIG relief:lol: T x

Hi sparky my ideal size is a comfortable 14 i think at 6ft if i was smaller id look like a lanky bean pole and i like girls with a tiny bit of meat dont like real thin at all lol

Hello and welcome to all the new members. This site has been really great in helping me make up my mind to have the band fitted and go with Dr Chris. (lucky for him too I guess!)The support and information has been brilliant. There are so many people on here now that its hard to keep up with the names and posts some times, but good luck to all those who are thinking about being banded, those that have their dates shortly and all you post bandits. It's my turn on Tuesday, so I will tell you my story when I get back. T x

Hi Freckles - I know what I would do given the chance and that would be to stay with the surgeon that put the band there in the first place (as long as I was as sure as you are that he was up to the job) You felt safe with him, you dont have to travel too far and have to pay less to him than with Dr Chris -there is no contest in my mind. Whatever you decide we will be here for you. T x

Hi Freckles - I think from reading the thread that you have decided to go with your original surgeon - do you have a date yet? Good luck with getting everything sorted and hopefully compensation to cover the replacement of the faulty band and also for your personal sufering throughout the whole ordeal. T x

So pleased for you TC and well done with keeping your blood pressure under control, no wonder its a bit high, you are after all going abroad for an operation, not a holiday. I hope that after its over your BP will come back to normal. Good luck and best wishes for your trip, I'll be thinking about you mmm.xxx :biggrin:

Thank you mmm, it was a relief, but I know what you mean, I'm really nervous now so my BP is bound to be up a bit. I will let you know how it all went when I get back and then it wont be long for you:thumbup: T x

Hi Tammy - hope you have enjoyed your first few days in Belgium. Good luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking about you. Take care. T x

Hello and welcome to all the new members. This site has been really great in helping me make up my mind to have the band fitted and go with Dr Chris. (lucky for him too I guess!)The support and information has been brilliant. There are so many people on here now that its hard to keep up with the names and posts some times, but good luck to all those who are thinking about being banded, those that have their dates shortly and all you post bandits. It's my turn on Tuesday, so I will tell you my story when I get back. T x

Hi TC27 i am only new member still trying to find my way through site i am booked for surgery 20th march very nervous hoping its going to work for me,i just wanted to wish you the best of luck, look forward to hearing from you when you get back :biggrin: