Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

well i did my weigh in yesterday , 4.5pnd lost this week , 2.3 stone since band , 3 stone since pre op diet .... i have started doing 30 min excersise a day + walking as much as possible

For those who have hit a wall ,,,,, frederick advised me if this happens,to look at what i was eating and how much and reduce it also was i doing any excersise as it helps you losse 30% faster

That's absolutely brilliant - well done!

Definately agree about the exercise.

I walk loads now I am back at school. Plans to get on the cross trainer as soon as poss.

Superb results, keep it going.

hi all is there any 1 going over on the 27th

well done to all you one's that are losing xx,great to see ya back freckles you'll be fine in belgium,you will prob meet up with other peep's and go back the hotel with them,well done to you to scooby,i have put 3lb back on have any of you ever done that before your first fill,hope im not on my own lol:thumbup:

Ok - they have found my deposit, my flight is booked and i have had confirmation from Frederik about taxis etc. :smile:

Its all happening.

I was watching Psychic Sally's Big Fat Operation tonight on Living TV - she had a gastric bypass and lost nearly 6 stone in 14 weeks - amazing.

I'm not expecting that - but i would like to lose my 4 stone or so in about 8 months, maybe 10 then that would be fab. I don't know if that is achievable though.

So i am flying out on the 20th September, my op will be the 21st and then back to the UK on the 23rd.

Is anyone else going to be out there around this time?

Also, where exactly is the Campanile Hotel? I think there is more than one is Brussels - sorry if i am being dense.

Well done so far to those of you who have survived the journey and are showing such good progress. I am hoping that will be me in about 3 weeks. Fingers crossed x

Freckles - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to be "overweight", what a target to have, makes me giggle so much!! But it must feel like a fantastic achievement, well done you.

Lemma - The Campanile you will be staying in is the one in Vilvoorde (think that's how it's spelled) that confused me too because two were coming up on an internet search.

Anyone going to Manchester on the next fill date? If so when is it? I feel like I'm so close to being at my sweet spot, just not quite there yet.

4lb to go until I officially reach the half way mark on my weight loss journey.... I'm hoping to blitz that 4lb in the next week, been doing some extra hard physical work this weekend so I'm hoping I've burned off a fair bit of fat with it (lugging paving stones around and laying a path).

However I'm absolutely knackered and aching all over, although I know it's done my physical fitness some good, I've got a feeling I'll have put weight on in muscle, lol.

Good luck to all going soon. You'll be fine, best decision you will ever make!!

Love to all,

well done jojo that's great how many fills you had up till now hun,and freckles cant wait till it's me sayin that lol,it's funny year's ago i would have gone mad if someone had said i was overweight now i would be delighted he he:wink2:

Hi everyone

Its been a while since ive looked at site got wrapped up in work and kids for the summer hols.

Like most of you my weight loss is at a standstill have lost 16lbs.

My 1st fill is on 9th Sept at 11.50 so hope to meet Emsey and anyone else going around that time.

Although my weight loss is slow, Im really feeling the effects of the band, I cant eat bread, cakes red meat/pork anything doughy. I cant eat fast If i 4get it feels as though Im getting an electric shock from the band lol it stops me in my tracks.

Im worried about 1st fill and sure Ive read we start with 3ml Im imagening all kinds of problems if i dont do it slowly and was thinking of asking Dr Chris 4 advice.

please give as much advice as poss all those that have had a few fills thanks.:smile:

Hi Sher, I'm getting nervous about Thursday too! Trying not to think about it. I think we have Dr Chris doing our fills?

Has anyone seen Vanessa Feltz has been talking about her band in the Big Brother house? She said she's lost 2.5 stone in 11 weeks. I think she's fabulous - go girl!

Firstly congrats to all you losers!!!

Sher dont worry about your first fill, it should be fine, I've found it hurts a little sometimes, but its probably cos my port has turned on its side, so its difficult to get at.

Dont expect miracles though until you get to at least your 3rd fill. You maybe one of the lucky ones and get restriction straight away, but that didnt happen for me.

I hope this doesnt depress you, but I would rather know the truth, personally, than to feel disappointed later.

Try not to worry about it, because the band does work, and you will get to your sweet spot.

I'm at mine atm and losing, but like Freddyboy told me I am starting to get Acid Reflux at night again.

I may have to get a teardrop out to stop it again, and then get another fill when its been ok for a few weeks.

Thanx Slinx, and dont worry about putting weight on, if you havent got restriction, you cant lose it can you, thats why you had your band in the first place.

I was up an down like a yo yo at first.

My daughters a little worried cos her BMI is only 25, and she's scared Dr Chris wont operate. Did anyone else think they were too light?

Does anyone know if I need take anything with me when I go for my 1st fill.

thanks

has anyone heard from Angelfizz since her operation last Friday? well done to all those who have lost more weight. Freckles, I too can't wait to be overweight - strange aren't we!

Shaz