Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Remeber who you did the surgery for - YOU and to have a better life t enjoy your babies and family, not the strangers. They will soon ohh and ahh over how much you lose. We make a lifestyle choice and it's one that a lot of people had admired in my case as I took control - not of overeating as that was never the issue but of ensuring that I don't end up a diabetic with heart problems and not enjoying life.

Have a super day and take no notice of the numpties!:thumbup:

Everyday you will feel much better and soon be bouncing!

Thank you sweetie for all the advice and words of encouragement! xxx

Managed to put up my ticker Hurrah! x

Hi everyone just wanted to ask a couple of questions, if you wouldn't mind giving me some advice anyone. Im away to leave on monday to be banded on tuesday, and was just wondering whether it's just Clear Liquids you can have for the first couple of weeks, as i was going to take sachets for milk shakes etc. Also wondered if anyone else booked through europesurgery? As i have, and not heard anything from them about consultation before hand or anything like that. Just worried that something's going to go wrong now. Any advice would be much appreciated!!! xx

Hello

Hope all goes well next week, you are in good hands and they will look after you.

Probably easier to take some cuppa Soups with you and a mug although the hotel leant me a dish to make some up in and I hardly ate any of it. The next morning I had a yoghurt as I needed something and a cup of green tea.

If you haven't heard from Europesurgery then give them a call as you don't want to get there and find out you aren't on the list. Not sure if this is the same company that others have mentioned on this thread and the problems they have had??????

As I said you are in good hands and will be well looked after.

Take care and be reassured by those of usthat have been in the last few months and post on here.

Take care

Sher where did you go for your fill, cos I go to manchester with Freddyboy and he charges 90 quid :smile:

Dr Chris charges £80 at the London clinic and £90 outside of London.

HTH

hey freckles it prob cost more outside of london because your paying for his taxi fare,thanks sher for the info on ya fill im going next week so i will let you know how i get on i think freddy does ours yipeeeee lol,and angel fizz i like the idea of a xmas photo gallery,dont think i will have lost that much but hey im up for most things lol,good luck to whose that are away to get done,and those who are soon to be x:thumbup:

lou la bell dont worry europe surgery are ok ive heard and if you are worried you should just phone them,ive heard alot of people talking about bridgit who works ther and they think she is great,and if your worried about sleeping in ask for an alarm call i got one for 6am,got up got a shower and went downstairs to see who else was going,trust me you wont eat brekfast you will be too excited and nervous at same time lol,just take slimfast shakes or asda measure up ones,and for hospital i just took clothes i was wearing and washbag and towel,let us know how you get on hun.angel fizz you are not alone hun i thought the day of surgery afterwoods was painfull,but mainly my back for some reason,?maybe cause i couldnt turn over off my back,anyway was in pain that day,the next day was 6/10 i sat up in the bar talking to people till about midnight only drinking Water by the way lol.but 2nd day post op i was feeling quite well,we drove home from belgium up to scotland and across to ireland and i had no probs,but i did think after op what the f--- have i done and omg the pain lol,but im just hoping i will have no probs and all will turn out great when the weight starts to shift and i get to a weight i havnt been for such a long time good luck to ya hun:smile2:

Anyone going to Belgium for op on 27 October. We could meet up.

Thanks for your comments guys, thats me heading off today and fly out tomorrow and get banded tuesday. So will be back on when i get back. Read so many inspiring things on here, thank you all for helping me get the courage to go through with this. Look forward to all your updates when i get home. Take care everyone!!! xx:smile2:

Good luck Lou La!

hi everyone, thats me back, banded and looking forward to a slim future. Everyone is Belgium was brilliant - couldn't fault them at all. Dr Chris and Frederik were lovely. I was banded on Friday and when Dr Chris came to see me on Saturday, he said that today I would be wondering what I'd done to myself but would feel a bit better evey day. He was right! I still feel slightly like I have been kicked in the stomach by a donkey, but it's getting better. When I came out of hospital, I looked 6 months pregnant my stomach was so blown up and hard, but it goes down. I was on my own, no one else was being banded on friday so I had the room to myself, but to be honest, I was too sleepy to chat anyway. I'm glad I did it and am really positive about the future. Good luck to all those going over in the next couple of weeks, it's painful, but only for a short time and they give you painkillers when

you leave the hspital. A tip Frederick gave me was to dissolve a painkiller and then sip it over a long period - which seemed to help. Thanks for all the pre op advise I got prior to last week, I went over feeling really informed and there were no surprises - even the barium meal was covered!!

Shaz

weight.png

Edited by pinkshaz

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and losing.

Its now been almost two weeks since I was banded and I'm now beginning to feel hungry and well ready for the mushy stage.< /p>

Can anyone give me any tips and ideas on what to eat?

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and losing.

Its now been almost two weeks since I was banded and I'm now beginning to feel hungry and well ready for the mushy stage.< /p>

Can anyone give me any tips and ideas on what to eat?

well done pink shaz glad it all went well and we are thinking of you lou la bell.summer i made veg Soup and liquidized it for my evening meals and had weetabix for brek and yoghurts and super noodles lol:thumbup:

hi im going on the 27th :(