Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Yes Gary it is and the phrase bandster hell is very apt. Hope youll be at restriction next fill. What the hell are you eating subway sannies for lol.:tt1: Be good Jx

your so right bandster hell as after that the other day a half small slice of wholemeal bread got stuck today whats that all about after scoffing the subway on monday unreal!!!!!

oh and by the way a subway club is only 350 cals.

gx

hi gary yep ive emailed dr c but just told go to gp get sorted so feel like high dry realy, sort wished i waited now for op from nhs, even 2 year wait at least i would get help with problems and aftercare

dont feel high and dry thats all he can say from belgium, i would go and get an opinion if your that uncomfortable but dont let them do anything, if they think there is a prob then if you can make an app with dr chris in eitherlondon or edinburgh or whereever else he goes, no point in seeing fredd.

gx

Firstly let me say, poor you Garry...maybe you shouldnt have had that little bit out after your fill, but I'm sure you've thought that yourself? Easy to comment after the event.

Next time eh?

Homecare, since July 4th I have lost 19 and a half pounds.

Its been pretty slow, but consistant.

Taking into consideration, my age and I have been really bad and not done any exercise at all, cos I havent felt like it, its good for me.

In total I am 5lbs off the 3 stone mark, but was banded in february 09, so thats slow to some guys on here.

I didnt have any restriction until June.

your prob right ma darlin however i could not get Water down and tht no use for the ammount of trining i do. Its crazy i could not even eat half a slice today and i ate a subway on monday, very strnge, i will go for a wee top up on fri i think.

Glad to read your wee mammy is coming to see you for a night.

gx

Hi Freckles, so pleased you can have your mum home for a little while, but try not to over do it, and make sure you get enough sleep and rest.

Thanks for the link to that book I might try to get a copy it sounds fun.

I'm going to ring WLS tomorrow I'm a bit put out out about not being sent any diet plans, or appointment dates as its well over a month now since I was last seen. I just cant stop eating, and reading that book preview just confirmed that I eat far more than the author does.

Gary, how much fill did Dr Chris put in when you had your band corrected, the fill only lasting about 10 days is the same for me as well, perhaps we need small fills every 2 weeks.

There was someone on here who had a hiccup bout when I was on holls, and yes it was me who also had hiccups for 4 days it was caused by having a slight overfill, but also stopped me sleeping at night I was so exausted, but it did go never to return. I hope yours has now eventually gone.

hi mags

at the op he put 7ml in then 2 weeks ago he put 3.5 in, i left and went back an hour later as it was too tight so he removed.5 but i think i need either .25 or that .5 again but after today it seeming tighter i am unsure. I defo need some as i cn eat quite a bit of some things.

hope ur well.

gx

:eek:il give you all something to laugh at, i have now been twice to "Hot Yoga" where the room is heated to 105 degress then you do 90 mins of yoga, my my my my its bloody hard and my you sweat some but i tell you what its fantstic what a workout, for those that know me, know that i train 5 days a week but this was a whole new level of soreness it was that good i went back this week. very hard but worht it, it helped that the insrtuctor is beautiful also but i feel my legs more supple and not so stiff already. Give it a go.

gx

Bobo were you at the Glasgow clinic on Tuesday and if so what time. Jx

Hi homecare no i was not there on tue as i think im at my sweet spot if not a little bit too much.Im going to book up for the oct clinic as im going to germany in nov and im not going too take any chances with flying.I still strugle with drinking Water so theres no way im going on a plane and it might get tighter.Do you know what date the oct clinic is on?

Hi homecare no i was not there on tue as i think im at my sweet spot if not a little bit too much.Im going to book up for the oct clinic as im going to germany in nov and im not going too take any chances with flying.I still strugle with drinking Water so theres no way im going on a plane and it might get tighter.Do you know what date the oct clinic is on?

hi mate i thought you were away, could you do me favour and tell me wht you will eat in a normal day and ammounts.

cheers

hi mate i thought you were away, could you do me favour and tell me wht you will eat in a normal day and ammounts.

cheers

Hi mate ye i am away i have brought the laptop and my dongle so i can catch up.

Well for my Breakfast i had two eggs and a handfull of grated cheese for scrambled egg in cheese.

For lunch i had two pork burgers .I dont know why as i could only eat one .

And for dinner i had two spicy turkey steaks which i could only eat 1 and a half.I know it sounds realy boring but it works for me i dont take any veg or anything else with them.

As im away with work the other guy im away with dose not know about the band .So i feel as if i need to put more on my plate that i would need to at home .But as i said before im still struggling with fluids and cant take big gulps now i have to sip or i will slime.

What is your portion size like.?

Hi mate ye i am away i have brought the laptop and my dongle so i can catch up.

Well for my breakfast i had two eggs and a handfull of grated cheese for scrambled egg in cheese.

For lunch i had two pork burgers .I dont know why as i could only eat one .

And for dinner i had two spicy turkey steaks which i could only eat 1 and a half.I know it sounds realy boring but it works for me i dont take any veg or anything else with them.

As im away with work the other guy im away with dose not know about the band .So i feel as if i need to put more on my plate that i would need to at home .But as i said before im still struggling with fluids and cant take big gulps now i have to sip or i will slime.

What is your portion size like.?

far from that, i need a top up its been really weird from restriction to nothing but i can eat way more so i will get a top up friday, cheers mate enjoy berwick (i think thats where you are)

far from that, i need a top up its been really weird from restriction to nothing but i can eat way more so i will get a top up friday, cheers mate enjoy berwick (i think thats where you are)

Ye im just about to go out to the entertainment so will catch up with the posts in the morning,:tt1:

The clinic is on the 13th of October and then I think its the 10th of November. Jx

:eek:il give you all something to laugh at, i have now been twice to "Hot Yoga" where the room is heated to 105 degress then you do 90 mins of yoga, my my my my its bloody hard and my you sweat some but i tell you what its fantstic what a workout, for those that know me, know that i train 5 days a week but this was a whole new level of soreness it was that good i went back this week. very hard but worht it, it helped that the insrtuctor is beautiful also but i feel my legs more supple and not so stiff already. Give it a go.

gx

That sounds good is it in East kilbride or Glasgow? jx

Hi OliverDog

I e-mailed Fred just to check that he has received my deposit and he e-mailed me advising that I would be picked up from the airport, someone would be holding one of their signs, and they would take me to the hotel and that Fred would see me at the hotel around 7 or 8 that night.

I'm starting the lowfat on over the weekend. I thought i'd eat all my favourites over the last week or so, I haven't actually put on any weight but I tell ya, I'm sick of food - at last lol. Got the big knickers and I also bought a girdle that you can wrap round your waist and it dies up at the side, I was just a bit worried whether I would be able to bend over, I don't really want to ask my 23yr old son to help me out. I'm holding on to that old trick until I'm a bit older lol.

I haven't been thinking about the op too much, I'm not at all worried, I did have a look at some of the other sites where things went wrong (I felt I should see the other side of the coin) but I'm staying on this happy thread.

I'm planning on going back to work the following week, just hope I'll be up to it. Though, reading through some of the more recent ops everyone seems to be getting on really well.

I'll keep you posted.

Debs x

Hi Debs

I had the same advice from Fred havent bought the girdle yet, hope to have some time when I get back from my hols!!! Going on Sunday cant wait so not really worrying about my op either, I also looked at some of the other pages and cant think that way as I want to feel ok when I have it done. I have been eating myself silly and I am fed up with food too.... until I get on holiday!! Let me know what sort of things I can eat when I get back as I will go straight onto my pre op diet!! Hope they dont weight me when I get to Belgium as I would of probably put on a stone!! Do anyone know if they do..........

Am away for work from tomorrow until I go on holiday so will catch back up with you when I am back, it will nearly be your time then - good luck with the pre op diet, I have bought some slender drinks for after the op for my liquid diet. Will be thinking of you

Got my 2nd fill on tuesday and liquids went ok but did feel a difference. ie. felt yoghurt still in what felt like my gullet 20mins after eating it strange sensation and today had WW lentil Soup and even though I sipped it slowly I felt it still in my chest area. I decided to go and hang out my washing thinking the arm movement would shift it but I ended up pbing small amount of soup any advice and is this normal bandsters? Jx