Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

No comment freckles u can ask garry haha Ah so glad ur mum wil have a bed in nursing home and hopefully she'l be well enough to go there asap

Flirtydrawers do I sniff a romance in the air. Is there something you're not telling us?

You been sending love pm's to each other.....potatocouple14.gif

Ha ha just thinking that myself about gary and flirty x

:w00t: Freckles, hope your mum gets some medication soon and starts to feel a lot better, lets hope she can then get into her favourite nursing home.x

:unsure:Panic over, im feeling "looser" today!..the restriction has eased off now, but it did worry me for a while..ill be very carefull with what i eat now and with next fill..scared of getting overfill. x

:lol: flirty, what size is your band? seems a lot in it with no restriction..hope you feel more when you come off liquids..how long do you stay on em? x

:confused: carriejess, thanks for your advice i appreciate it, and it has put my mind at rest a bit on the overfill front..im going to be carefull now x

Hi gillian i have same band as u i think 7ml but holds between 7 and 9mls so yeah i know i have 7.25ml so not far till im full il be eating tomorro so fingers crossed i can feel something or il be getting worried but fred did try get me to 7.5ml but it would only take .5ml so i hope that is a good sign

Hi gillian i have same band as u i think 7ml but holds between 7 and 9mls so yeah i know i have 7.25ml so not far till im full il be eating tomorro so fingers crossed i can feel something or il be getting worried but fred did try get me to 7.5ml but it would only take .5ml so i hope that is a good sign

lets hope so flirty!..have you been able to eat bread and the other things that are supposed to be difficult up to now? you have done absolutely fantastic up to now though, to lose as much as you in such a short time, id be over the moon!. im sure this year will be much better than last for you! x

Hi gillian yeah i can eat bread steak pizza chips everything and in any amounts... But this fill will surely make some differnce if even only a bit of restriction id be happy least id know the next fill would make a big difference fred said i should be ready for a Tummy Tuck in 3months or end of summer so i was thrilled he thought that but i think il look into getting my arms done sooner i also wont be able to have a straight forward tt he said id have to be cut round waist and the top bit pulled down and lower bit pulled up and prob another op over that cos my belly is kinda split hard to explain so im not too happy bout that sounds very messy and id say awful scars

Oh Flirtydrawers you tryna put our Aberdeen Angus off you before you get to meet? lol.

I am so looking forward to meeting you too Sammy, will be great to compare notes.

And Wishfull, I am going to meet you, I can feel it in my Water lol....they do call me Septic Peg round here.

Mum was very poorly this afternoon, she was shaking so bad I thought she was fitting, but I got the staff nurse and she got a doctor, who examined Mum and assured me it wasnt a fit, but trauma, due to dehydration!!!!! Again!!!

She's now on a saline drip again. But i dont think its pneumonia, or at least they havent said it is.

I just wish it would stop and she wouldnt have so much pain and discomfort.

Ok, moaning over.

Hi freckles hope we do get chance to meet up and sammy, it would be good to put faces to names. Sorry to hear about your mum again.. hopefully she will start to feel better now she is on antibiotics and on the drip (again). Bet you feel its 2 steps forward and 1 step back all the time x

Thanx Wishfull, yes I feel like I'm climbing a mountain every few days, worn out by it all.

A couple of the visitors today told me that my Mum was very poorly last night, during visiting, the ward manager didnt mention it though.

The lady from th4e NH told me that also when she phoned me today.

I feel like I should go back again tonight, just to see how she is.

Be nice to see you girlies on Thursday.xx

Hi gillian yeah i can eat bread steak pizza chips everything and in any amounts... But this fill will surely make some differnce if even only a bit of restriction id be happy least id know the next fill would make a big difference fred said i should be ready for a Tummy Tuck in 3months or end of summer so i was thrilled he thought that but i think il look into getting my arms done sooner i also wont be able to have a straight forward tt he said id have to be cut round waist and the top bit pulled down and lower bit pulled up and prob another op over that cos my belly is kinda split hard to explain so im not too happy bout that sounds very messy and id say awful scars

Hi Flirty

My mum had a tummy tuck last year and ger scars look relly good now. I would love to have my ams done but i cant afford it prob til next year now!

Hi Flirty

My mum had a Tummy Tuck last year and ger scars look relly good now. I would love to have my ams done but i cant afford it prob til next year now!

Hi carriejess, did your mum have tummy tuck with CDB and if so does he also use/do liposuction and tighten the abs and stomach muscles at the same time.

Hi carriejess, did your mum have Tummy Tuck with CDB and if so does he also use/do liposuction and tighten the abs and stomach muscles at the same time.

Hi mmm, no my mum went through beaucare in belgium (they only do cosmetic sugery not weightloss) not sure if they tighten muscles etc my mum had the tummy tuck because of us children rather than losing weight so i dont know if they need to tighten muscles also? Sorry i cant be more helpful i will ask her when she comes back from holiday. She also had a face lift through them the year before and i know that she is very happy with everything and would recommend them. Actually i think she has sent so much business their way with all her friends going that her next op should be free!

Yes Flirty change your name lol.

Oh carrie I admire your Mum, if I had the money I would get everything lifted, I think us ladies owe it to ourselves, well not all of you, but me certainly would love it.