Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOW- a glimpse into why others have left!

Old? It was a few weeks ago! And once again, you threw a jab by calling people mean girls and "Catty", you just don't like it when someone pushes you back. ;)

Weird stuff right there.

What's that saying about dishing it out and taking it?

@@LipstickLady don't you have anything better to do then to keep re-hashing old crap..... Why don't you get a life and leave me alone. I really don't care what you have to say.... you are a nothing to me....

Stop being so jelly and concentrate on improving yourself.

See..... Mean girls in a school yard.... One of the leaders....that's what you are...

Poof... be gone with you....

:D

Not to be a mean girl, cause I'm not, but didn't you expect a reaction when YOU brought up the past? I've posted several things on different posts and never been attacked or jumped on!!

@@LipstickLady don't you have anything better to do then to keep re-hashing old crap..... Why don't you get a life and leave me alone. I really don't care what you have to say.... you are a nothing to me....

See..... Mean girls in a school yard.... One of the leaders....that's what you are...

RIIIIIIIIGHT???

i was not directing my original comment to ANYONE in particular.... I was stating a fact that there are mean people on here that its...... good lord...

when you read what i wrote... did you think i was taking about you? then maybe look with in and work on you....

It's like you can't wait till i have something to say so you can bring up past crap..... Let it goooooo Stop caring what i say or do.

LEAVE ME ALONE....

i was not directing my original comment to ANYONE in particular.... I was stating a fact that there are mean people on here that its...... good lord...

Old? It was a few weeks ago! And once again, you threw a jab by calling people mean girls and "Catty", you just don't like it when someone pushes you back. ;)

Weird stuff right there.

What's that saying about dishing it out and taking it?

:D

Not to be a mean girl, cause I'm not, but didn't you expect a reaction when YOU brought up the past? I've posted several things on different posts and never been attacked or jumped on!!

RIIIIIIIIGHT???

when you read what i wrote... did you think i was taking about you? then maybe look with in and work on you....

It's like you can't wait till i have something to say so you can bring up past crap..... Let it goooooo Stop caring what i say or do.

LEAVE ME ALONE....

Actually, I thought you were talking about someone else, but I am always happy to point out hypocrisy. YOU started in with the name calling and I don't care WHO you were directing it at to be quite honest. I will guarantee you this, if someone calls someone else the foulest of names (the C word? REALLY!?!?!), tells someone that almost everyone hates them, tells a group of people to "F" off and then starts pointing fingers?

Heck yeah, I am going to call them on it.

Maybe some introspection needs to be started by you, too. ;)

@@LipstickLady I wasn't talking about anyone in particular..... please get a life and leave mine alone.

It's like you sit around waiting to pounce on me....

This is it.... i don't care what else you say to me EVER... im not going to take the bait again.... I am done with you. You will never run me off this site... so stop.... i've been here wayyyy to long.

Geezzzz....Haven't been on here in days... say one thing... and good lord....

@@LipstickLady I wasn't talking about anyone in particular..... please get a life and leave mine alone.

It's like you sit around waiting to pounce on me....

This is it.... i don't care what else you say to me EVER... im not going to take the bait again.... I am done with you. You will never run me off this site... so stop.... i've been here wayyyy to long.

Geezzzz....Haven't been on here in days... say one thing... and good lord....

Girl, I am not trying to "run you off the site". I never had any beef with you honestly. As a matter of fact, I always liked you. I was shocked when that conversation went down and ever since you've been pulling the mean girl at the playground card, when in fact, well...

You've been gone for days and the first thing you say starts with the name calling? You do you, but again, I will call ANYONE on the name calling, especially when they are pointing fingers at others. I despise it that much.

Block me. :)

@@mi75

The topic of this thread said it all....The continuing post are more evidence of why people don't stay. The negative attention seeking is getting to a creepy level. My hope is If you ignore them they will go away.

@@LipstickLady You know i felt the same way about you,.... i always like you and respected your honesty... i just wish we can get past all this....

Is this really just sexual tension between two of you? If so, then get a room. :)

(A guy can fantasize, can't he?)

@@LipstickLady You know i felt the same way about you,.... i always like you and respected your honesty... i just wish we can get past all this....

As far as I'm concerned, we're groovy.

I certainly don't stalk your posts waiting to jump on you as you accused, but again, if **anyone** starts hurling out the name calling, I'm calling them on it.

I've always lived by the mantra to not dish it out if you can't take it.

I'm good. You?

Oh my. What happened here? It seems that after the 12/9, 12:24 pm post by Babbs, the conversation went way off track. Was something deleted or edited? Wow.

And didn't the OP start by mentioning sniping on here by some? Hmm.

Exiting now. Not my vibe. Y'all have fun, or better yet...stop this. Very nasty tones.

Merry Christmas.

Um. I actually quite enjoy my occasional
Pepsi. 2.5 years out and weight 128 at 5'6 and holding steady. :)