Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No email notifications?

I am with Comcast....I just chatted with their customer service....it was an interesting chat (not sure the person I chatted with spoke English)....I think you were right @@Ken S. I think he updated a setting that was deleting suspected spam.....Not sure why that would have just started this week so I'm still unsure the problem is fixed............but once you or someone responds to this thread again I hope I'll receive an email.....we shall see! I'll let you know. :-)

@KS.

PG never uses the webmail interface and I never thought to look at it.

I found her messages then had to "unspam" them from her junk Email.

I'll have to keep an eye on this to see what happens.

Thanks.

Tom a.k.a. very tired DH

Unfortunately whatever Comcast did didn't fix anything for me. I am still not receiving any notification emails from bariatricpal......I also did what the other poster did and signed into my webmail and checked the spam folder there but there is nothing there. It's really weird to me that this just started happening.....I was receiving emails regularly up until 11/01....@@Ken S. I know you said you were still looking into it on your end....finding anything? Thanks!!!

@@Ken S. I spoke too soon.....after I posted the above reply I logged on to my webmail again and like magic I had two emails from baritricpal in my webmail spam folder. I guess that's what the guy with Comcast did last night is changed it so they were not being deleted......I think the mystery is solved! haha

@@Ken S. I spoke too soon.....after I posted the above reply I logged on to my webmail again and like magic I had two emails from baritricpal in my webmail spam folder. I guess that's what the guy with Comcast did last night is changed it so they were not being deleted......I think the mystery is solved! haha

@@kmorri

@@Ken S.

@@Alex Brecher

after all was said and done - this morning

i was elated that i received all 426 new/old emails

the last one stopped on 11/9 - 10:31 pm

here we go again........ :(

kathy

@@Ken S.

Hi Ken,

Now I am not receiving emails from bariatric pal. I saw recent comments on some of the topics I joined and am following.

I can see them on your website, but nothing in my own email inbox.

I checked my Spam and Junk folders, not there.

I am with BigPond in Australia.

Thank you!

buczkowski/ I have the same issue too just started about a month ago i'm at 217 notices i have tried changing the notices but that did not work. I dont want to turn them off then ill miss everything.

@@kmorri

@@Ken S.

@@Alex Brecher

after all was said and done - this morning

i still have no notifications !!

here we go again........ :(

kathy

@@Ken S.

today is friday, 11/11 am (3:46)

still no email :(

help

what's a girl to do LOL

good luck today

kathy

@@Ken S. and @@proudgrammy as the one who started all this I just want to say mine is working like normal now!......again I don't really know why this started all of the sudden because I had been receiving all my emails like normal and then all of the sudden they stopped.....Now they're working again and the only thing I can think of that may have had anything to do with it.....I think I remember a Windows 10 update happening about the same time the problem started....so maybe there was something in that update that messed everything up?? Anyway, mine is working again and it had something to do with the spam filter on the webmail end of my account.....so for those having this issue make sure to sign into your webmail and change the settings there.....for me, my provider also had to make a change too because initially they were just being deleted. Once the provider made their change then the emails started showing up in my spam folder where I was able to change that. Good luck to everyone!!

Hey @@Ken S. I just noticed something..... The email address that the notification comes from has changed slightly.... Before I started having the problem they came from

"no-reply@BariatricPal.com".....now they are coming from "noreply@BariatricPal.com".....so now there is no dash in the word noreply....??? So it looks like Bariatric Pal has also made some sort of change....

@@proudgrammy

@@OzRoo

@@doxaholic

@@kmorri Nice catch ;-) I made that change as part of diagnosing the issue here. I've reverted back to no-reply now. Can those of you who had stopped receiving e-mails let me know if you're getting them now? If so, let me know if they go straight to your inbox or if they are going to a spam/junk folder.

Thanks!

@@kmorri Nice catch ;-) I made that change as part of diagnosing the issue here. I've reverted back to no-reply now. Can those of you who had stopped receiving e-mails let me know if you're getting them now? If so, let me know if they go straight to your inbox or if they are going to a spam/junk folder.

Thanks!

Ken,

I also noticed that on 2nd November my emails from BP started going to my regular inbox, and not to the special BP folder I made.

Those emails were from: Alex@BariatricPal.com

No dramas, I just changed my preferences for that particular email address, and added it to My BP folder.

Today, I finally started to receive emails back again, from: no-reply@BariatricPal.com

So, it seems to be working again.

They are not going to my spam/junk folder (they never did), and today's emails are landing nicely in my BP folder.

Thank you!

@@kmorri Good discovery! Thank you :)