Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No email notifications?

All of the sudden I've stopped receiving email notifications regarding new posts to posts I'm following....anyone else having this issue?...... Actually I'm not receiving email notifications for anything...

stopped receiving email notifications

@@kmorri

Yippee

i thought i was the only one with this problem

hopefully this can be fixed sooner than later

then i can sleep again

sorry i keep seeing less and less of you ;)

kathy

At least I'm not the only one..... @@Alex Brecher ???

how to stop getting notifications

@@thisisthenewme

grass is always greener on the other of sleeveland :rolleyes:

kathy

At least I'm not the only one..... @@Alex Brecher ???

We are looking into this issue. Thanks for letting me know!

We are looking into this issue

@@Alex Brecher

always knew we could count on you!! :)

thanx

kathy

@@kmorri I'm showing several message delivered to you today with success. Can you check your SPAM folder please?

@@Rosey posey On 10/03 we started getting bounces from your e-mail provider stating that your e-mail address does not exist. Please check to make sure your e-mail address is valid. Feel free to PM me if it is correct and you're still having issues.

@@proudgrammy I'm showing several messages delivered to you today with success as well. Can you also check your SPAM folder please?

Thanks!

@@Ken S. Hi Ken, I've received absolutely nothing from bariatric pal since 10/31 via email. I've checked my spam folder as well....

@@proudgrammy I'm showing several messages delivered to you today with success as well. Can you also check your SPAM folder please?

@ Alex Brecher @@ken A.

i also checked my spam mail

nothing showing :(

HELP!!

kathy

@@kmorri It appears you are correct - your provider is deleting the e-mail before it even gets to your inbox, and not placing it in Spam either. We're working on figuring out why at the moment.

@@proudgrammy It would appear that your provider may be doing the same thing, if the e-mails are not appearing in your spam folder(s). Can you please send them a support request and let them know that you're not receiving legitimate e-mails that you expect to receive?

@@kmorri I'm showing several message delivered to you today with success. Can you check your SPAM folder please?

@@Rosey posey On 10/03 we started getting bounces from your e-mail provider stating that your e-mail address does not exist. Please check to make sure your e-mail address is valid. Feel free to PM me if it is correct and you're still having issues.

Thanks!

@@Ken S.

Ken,

This is the DH impersonating proudgrammy.

I can check with Time Warner/Spectrum (Roadrunner) to see if the forum has been blacklisted.

To avoid a back and forth, is the forum domain name going to be BariatricPal.com or something else?

It would be interesting to find out if the other member having problems is also a Roadrunner subscriber and if it is RR through Time Warner/Spectrum.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey Tom,

The other member is not a TW/RR subscriber, though I suspect the issue to be the same.

You can also check the preferences for your email account at TW to see if there is an option that automatically deletes suspect spam rather than moving it to the spam folder, which is the issue the other member is experiencing - I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App