Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Woo hoo! I've officially lost 20% of my total weight. I'm down 63 pounds total and I've lost 26 inches!

20161107_070203-1-1_zpstmscwy5c.jpg

1. I'm so close to "onederland" I can taste it. Or, err, not taste it as the case may be.

2. I started rowing on Saturday, at the gym. The rowing machine kicked my ass. I vowed to it that I was gonna avenge myself and kick it back on Tuesday.

3. I've consistently tracked everything that goes into my mouth via myfitnesspal for a month. The moral of that story: more Protein.

All in all, it's been a good nine weeks since surgery.

I can walk for 1.5 hours when before 15 minutes would have been all I could do. I can stand for several hours at work now per day instead of sitting. I just hit my two-month mark yesterday and am down 31.5 lbs. Very motivated!

Before (Starting weight of 238)

Before 2.jpg

Before 1.jpg

Two Months (30-31 lbs lost)

Two Month Progress and 30 lbs lost

Two Month Progress and new

Edited by Shell Renewed

I'm actually smaller than my younger sister which has never happened before. Havent been this small since I was 17. Started my 1st job and have been there 7 months. Lost almost 140 pounds. Size 24 down to a size 2. Lots of milestones to be happy about ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the BariatricPal App

post-220867-14786058784742_thumb.jpg

Just a hint over 3 mts post op..sleeve. around 53lbs down. I'm so happy I decided to pay out of pocket and got this done. I bought a pair of pj bottoms this weekend, in a size LARGE! Been married over 26 yrs, hubby has never seen me in a size large. It's amazing. Still have 100lbs or so to go. But..I got this. post-146523-14786137664047_thumb.jpg

trixie's line

Over 7 months out and just hit 70 pounds down. This means that my BMI is no longer considered to be obese. The last time I was this weight was in 1998. Fitting comfortably in size 10 pants and medium tops. Life is good! :lol:

I'm two weeks post op and down 20 pounds. Whoop woop

I think one thing that keeps driving home how much I've lost is my belt. I was on the fifth hole (tight) when I started all this at 385. I'm now on the last hole and will have to start punching new ones, before too long. I plan to make this belt a reminder of where I came from...I'm just going to keep punching new holes. Until someone tells me it looks ugly and I have to stop, that is. ;)

I think one thing that keeps driving home how much I've lost is my belt. I was on the fifth hole (tight) when I started all this at 385. I'm now on the last hole and will have to start punching new ones, before too long. I plan to make this belt a reminder of where I came from...I'm just going to keep punching new holes. Until someone tells me it looks ugly and I have to stop, that is. ;)

I agree 100%! This is also the first belt that I've liked in quite awhile. I'm currently in the last hole and I will be breaking out the drill and drill bits shortly because honestly my belt is more of a decoration at this point. I was able to slide my hand into my pants without issue to adjust my underwear (which are now too large as well) without thinking about it yesterday. I guess that means that the pants are a bit too big as well!

I'm down 70 pounds...2/3 of my weight until goal.

I wear a size 12--smaller than I was in high school.

And this week I got my yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do.

I also added a profile picture to LinkedIn which I was always too embarrassed to do before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App

Awesome I got orange in karate this week as well

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

Went see my dr last tuesday .... two day before my 7 year Band-anniversary.... weight 130... 100lbs lost and he said... you are now at a 23.8 BMI.

Then he asked me to be on his website as a testimonial that the band does work....

I fit on rides at the fair! post-266932-14791445153253_thumb.jpg