Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any December surgeries ? Need some buddies.

Just had surgery had minor complications but am already up o my own peeing

I had surgery 12/16. Would love some friends! I'm 23 and located in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I had my surgery on Dec 20. I got home on Dec 21. I'm doing fine. Just walk while your at the hospital. I hope you get a Pca pump for pain. They work nice. Good luck on your surgery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using the BariatricPal App

Is anyone else having that strange dizzy/lightheaded/foggybrained feeling after surgery? I can't seem to shake it

Lapband revision to gastric bypass on 12-14-2016

Weight day of surgery: 308.2 lbs

Current weight: 300.8

Total weight loss: 7.4 lbs

I did two days after I got home. Come to find out that I had bought the wrong Glacéau Vitamin Water Zero that had sugar in it. When I stopped taking it on the Monday after I got home, two days later I started feeling tired and lightheaded. After I told my NUT, she told me to try to add a shake and see if that helped. It did that day but the next day I was feeling the same. So when I emailed her that, she told me to have my blood pressure or blood sugar checked. I checked my blood pressure at home and it was normal. Then I thought about the Glacéau and told her that maybe because I stopped drinking that, that caused my tiredness and lightheadedness. She told me to add the V8 Splash Diet and that the little amount of sugar in it will be balanced out by the little bit of carbs. It helped a lot. No more tiredness or lightheadedness.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

My name is Mario. It's almost debilitating when I sneeze. I have lost 25 pounds since surgery ... I am extremely tired of broths and ready to try soft and puree food can't wait until the 3rd of January for my post op.

Sent from my XT1585 using the BariatricPal App

That's too bad! Hug a pillow when you have to sneeze next time and see if that helps. I haven't been home to weigh myself since Thursday, but at that point I was 10 days post-op and down 15lbs.

And btw I'm Susie

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App