Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tell me your story I can't pick a MX surgeon!!

O.K. the fact that you keep trying to make me look bad by saying I have this variety of identities is a complete falsehood on your part (the only one who has lied in our back and forth banters). I was banded on the 23rd of August by a U.S. doctor, so who is this "special Mexican" doctor that I am supposedly trying to drum up business for? I haven't even posted my doctors name yet, but maybe BubbleButt can tell everyone who he is. I am newly registered today because I am just barely recovering from trying to live on liquids for the past few weeks and thought I'd see what people who were banded in other places might be going through. I have no particular doctor to push because I can only tell you the stats of MY doctor, I wasn't banded by anyone else but him.

He hasn't done any of the horrific things I read that American doctors supposedly do, and he has seen me every week since my banding, so I have no neglect stories either.

I am one registered person on this forum Carin Bradley, banded by and American doctor, and haven't been to Mexico since 1978, so take what you will from that.

There is no point in arguing with BubbleButt. She will go on and on with plain bad information. So she actually takes patients to her doctor and goes in with them? Interesting. She does show up everywhere doesn't she? Aceves has a paid referral program? HHMMM..Well I guess bubble and dr. A are a real nice marketing team, aren't they. What has this world come to? If I know bubblebutt, she'll never stop saying you are me......sad..... Nice meeting you Passive, even under the circumstances! Please PM me.

Wasa prefers her Doctor. She does promote him within her own experience. However, even during several lengthy emails with myself she has never, ever tried to persuade me to use her doctor over Ortiz or Rumbaut and NEVER requested that I use her name as any sort of referal even after I started to plan my surgery with Aceves.

Now for the love of christ on a cracker, stop spamming the thread unless it's relavent to the OP!

TO NOAH'SMOM!

Rumbaut is highly reccomended, he was on my "short list" (Kuri, Aceves, Ortiz, Rumbaut). I would pick him over Ortiz because of a general uneasiness I've heard from recent patients over lack of aftercare. Rumbaut has had the surgery himself, is a skilled surgeon, and I've yet to hear of a complaint or complication. I don't think you'll be disapointed.

Noahsmom

You crack me up! That's exactly what I've been going through. Started out w/Dr. Ortiz, now I don't know who to go with! Gracie

You know, the fact that Passive Viewer sent me a PM, in which (s)he bashed WASaBubbleButt, called her a liar, and tried to convince me that she was not one of multiple personalities only makes me think that WABB may be right. Especially since I had NEVER PMed or posted anything to Passive Viewer before, or even seen his/her SN before I received the PM (I was out of town for the last few days). The only people I had posted anything about in this thread were B A looser and My Lap-band, and that was only to show the similarities between their posts, so WHY would (s)he PM me, when I had had nothing to do with the discussion between herself and WABB?

It's obvious to me they're on a crusade to vilify Wasa.

I ignore them.

I think so, too. I think it's pitiful that people apparently feel the need to make multiple personalities to defend their opinions.

There were 4 of us that went to Dr. Arturo Rodriguez in Monterrey, MX. All 4 surgeries went just fine and no complications what-so-ever. Scars are all healing nicely, everyone losing weight. Dr. Rodriquez and his staff are all very nice and the facilities are very clean and everything is very organized and well run. The hotel 2 of us stayed at was a brand new Courtyard by Marriott. The other 2 opted for the 5 star hotel. We were all very pleased with our accomodations.

If it means anything to you, Dr. Rodriguez is a member of

The American Society of Bariatric Surgery. You can see the certificates he holds on his website. I didn't just take it for granted, though...I also went to the website for the Am Soc. of Bariatric surgeons and found it there.

Dr. Rodriguez also gives you his cell # and you can call and speak with him directly anytime before or after surgery if you want provided he is not in surgery or otherwise tied up.

His website is thebariatric.com ...sorry, I don't know how to make that a link for you.

The lowest price paid by any of us (2 of us) was $7,700.

Hope this helps!!!

:clap2:

Just wanted to say my husband also had surgery with Dr Rodriguez and he is doing ok right now and doctor and staff were fine, but I have one disappointment and that is my husband has high blood pressure and they gave him something to lower it just before surgery, but not one time after his surgery did they take any vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature etc. This seemed very odd to me as well as irratating and caused me worry. So maybe someone else can tell me something.