Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

United healthcare Bariatric program

Good to know! I am still waiting. I called yesterday again and was told it's still pending but the 15 days is almost up so to call back mid week. I am on pins and needles!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Did you get approved? I'm still pending :/

Still waiting. Mine was submitted on 10/14 they said they have 15 business days and they have til 11/4. He said the nurse would call me but I still call every other day. Lol.

Could they make it any more stressful for us? Haha. I'm a week before surgery and the last thing I wanted to worry about is being approved -_-

Yikes!!!

So yesterday was day 15 of waiting for my approval. then my doctors office called and got the call esculate stating we have waited 14 days and one day to long.... and they approved me on the day of the escalation(day 15)... my initial date of surgery was Nov. 10th but I am sure it's now pushed back!

Sent from my SM-N930T using the BariatricPal App

So yesterday was day 15 of waiting for my approval. then my doctors office called and got the call esculate stating we have waited 14 days and one day to long.... and they approved me on the day of the escalation(day 15)... my initial date of surgery was Nov. 10th but I am sure it's now pushed back!

I'm glad you finally got approved! I hope it doesn't set you back any but if it does I hope it's not for too long. Keep us posted so we can pray for you/send good thoughts - whatever you believe in.

I have an appointment at the hospital on 11/11 to do pre-op stuff. I feel like my life is full of appointments...had a pap today, mammogram is ordered. Have to see my PCP before my surgery for a follow up to other stuff. It's never ending.

Apparently they are running behind. I called yesterday and the rep said most are being approved on the 14th or 15th business day. They have til Friday for me. This is so stressful and time is going so slow lol

Apparently they are running behind. I called yesterday and the rep said most are being approved on the 14th or 15th business day. They have til Friday for me. This is so stressful and time is going so slow lol

Oh I misunderstood you, you aren't approved yet?

I'm glad you finally got approved! I hope it doesn't set you back any but if it does I hope it's not for too long. Keep us posted so we can pray for you/send good thoughts - whatever you believe in.

I have an appointment at the hospital on 11/11 to do pre-op stuff. I feel like my life is full of appointments...had a pap today, mammogram is ordered. Have to see my PCP before my surgery for a follow up to other stuff. It's never ending.

Yes prayer is needed! Also, what Pre-Op stuff? also, is your Pcp ordering a mammogram and pap?

Just keep on them and your Dr's office!

Yes prayer is needed! Also, what Pre-Op stuff? also, is your Pcp ordering a mammogram and pap?

The pre-op stuff is like to get the soap/wash for the shower the night before surgery. And any additional blood work or whatever they may need. Go over meds, what to take and not to take day of surgery. I feel like I already know all that, but I have to go regardless. But it's actually at the hospital, not the surgeon's office.

My PCP just wants to go over my lipid panel, separate from the surgery stuff. But I was due for my annual well women exam soon, since my surgery is the 18th I wanted to knock that out, so that appointment was with a Gynecologist today and he ordered the mammogram. I hope I can knock that out before surgery too. I'm waiting on a call from the diagnostic place to get that scheduled.

The only thing that has to do with surgery is the appointment at the hospital. I just brought up the other stuff because I'm complaining.

The pre-op stuff is like to get the soap/wash for the shower the night before surgery. And any additional blood work or whatever they may need. Go over meds, what to take and not to take day of surgery. I feel like I already know all that, but I have to go regardless. But it's actually at the hospital, not the surgeon's office.

My PCP just wants to go over my lipid panel, separate from the surgery stuff. But I was due for my annual well women exam soon, since my surgery is the 18th I wanted to knock that out, so that appointment was with a Gynecologist today and he ordered the mammogram. I hope I can knock that out before surgery too. I'm waiting on a call from the diagnostic place to get that scheduled.

The only thing that has to do with surgery is the appointment at the hospital. I just brought up the other stuff because I'm complaining.

Ok, I was like wow I don't think I have to do that again just for survey! lol yes since my hospital COE is 4hours away from house, i actually had my pre op and post op done in the same day toward the beginning of the process. they supplied me with everything I need before I go into surgery, and gave me 2 bottles of anti baterical soap

Y'all. I ended up having to wait 27 business days, so nearly 6 weeks! How was I so patient?

I just called insurance and I am approved. Now to wait for a date lol

I just called insurance and I am approved. Now to wait for a date lol

Congratulations!!! Let us know!