Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The best Protein bars I have ever had are the Oh Yeah One bars. I don't think I can ever force myself to eat another Quest bar again. The difference is night and day. The Lemon cake tastes just like lemon cake, it is delightful.

okay I will get those too lol. I believe it's trial and error. Even though my doctor told me not to eat any I'm not meeting my Protein requirements

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Why can't you just eat more meat or fish to meet your goals?

I have them for an occasional treat and I keep one in my purse for emergencies but Protein bars are an extremely fake and processed food. Real food is better.

Eatmeguiltfree.com brownies are less processed than Protein Bars. They don't taste like brownies but they taste really good.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

@@kygirl19 where can find them so far I've tried the Quest strawberry cheese cake. Ugh nasty I think I'm expecting too much lol. I bought the combat ones @@JamieLogical suggested haven't tried got birthday cake and cinnamon twist..Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Let me know how uou like the birthday cake. I haven't tried that one yet. Cinnamon Twist is my favorite of the 4-5 flavors I've tried.

@@kygirl19 where can find them so far I've tried the Quest strawberry cheese cake. Ugh nasty I think I'm expecting too much lol. I bought the combat ones @@JamieLogical suggested haven't tried got birthday cake and cinnamon twist..Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Let me know how uou like the birthday cake. I haven't tried that one yet. Cinnamon Twist is my favorite of the 4-5 flavors I've tried.
I loved the birthday cake!!!!

So far that's the only one I have. I bought that one a the one you like haven't tried it yet.

Why can't you just eat more meat or fish to meet your goals?

I have them for an occasional treat and I keep one in my purse for emergencies but Protein bars are an extremely fake and processed food. Real food is better.

Eatmeguiltfree.com brownies are less processed than Protein Bars. They don't taste like brownies but they taste really good.

I do but even still I can only ever get to 65 at the most. Just want to have one for Breakfast or on the go. I will try them too.. Thanks!!!

I had my surgery August 2015, I eat 3oz at each meal.

Yea I eat shrimp, tuna, tilapia and salmon sometimes crab.

If you are interested I have a recipe for Breakfast bars that you can add more Protein rich ingredients to. Since you can adjust you you can add what you like to taste.

If you are interested I have a recipe for breakfast bars that you can add more Protein rich ingredients to. Since you can adjust you you can add what you like to taste.

Sure!!!!

I've really had great results with Quest Protein bars. Apple Pie is my favorite. 20 grams of Protein and 17grams of Fiber (macros for some of their bars) works well for me as Breakfast during my morning commute to work.

I'm also a fan of the Quest Protein chips. I'll enjoy them with salsa or guacamole as a meal, too.

@@lachellove

Do you have a stricture? Why are you still only on 3oz past 6 months? You might want to try baked swai fish. It is very soft and moist and you should be able to eat 4 to 5 ounces because it almost instantly turns to mush in your mouth. I started with Swai so I could get all my Protein in without using shakes or bars. Shrimp doesn't have enough Protein. tuna, Salmon and Crab are harder to process.

Protein Bars are higher in calories and carbs than just meat/fish and they are basically slider foods, they offer no kind of restriction or satisfaction other than taste.

I never thought to up my Protein my NUT told me to keep it as small as I can so I thought too keep it the same .. I will try too up it and use the bars as a emergency go to .. Thank you.