Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At 2 weeks post-op, my non VSG world shattered. I am trying to pick up the pieces...

Mom26 I am praying for all of you.....so sorry you have gotten this news. Please take care of yourself.....so you can be strong for your son and your other kids.

That's a lot to be hit with at once. So sorry to hear about your son. However, you are to be commended for trying. You didn't let yourself fall down a pity hole. You got out the scales, weight and measured. You are taking all the right steps. Just keep doing the best your can.

That's all that anyone can reasonably expect

@@Mom26, I will join the multitude of people who are praying for your son & your entire family. Hit cancer in the face! Fight hard, pray hard.

I pray for complete healing. Please take care of yourself.

@@Mom26 - A moms worst nightmare.

As a parent of a son with a serious drug addiction, I can understand your fears concerning yours sons mortality. My son can, himself, possibly turn his life around...

I still worry about him overdosing - a friend lost her 31 y/o son in Oct, he overdosed. I had no words for her except a tearful eye exchange and a big hug.

If I could {{{{{{hug}}}}}} you right now I would. I will pray for your son, you & your family...

you are not alone....

Sending good thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Some chemo treatments do a great job at shrinking difficult tumors. It has worked three times for my husband.

Again, thank you all. <3

My prayers are with you ????????

I am sorry you are having to deal with such an ordeal. My prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself, so you can be there for your son.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I will pray for you and your family. You need to take care of yourself because you can't help him if you can't help yourself.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son I don't have kids yet so I have no knowledge of what your going thru but I will send prayers to you and your family.

Mom26, So sorry to hear about your son. I have a son that is 26 and know you are devastated but take care of yourself so you can be a support to him. I am a Stage 3 colorectal cancer survivor myself. I had surgery, chemo and radiation. It is tough but he can get through this.....I am praying for him and your family. God is good and is still a Healer....I have been cancer free for 10 years. I'm not supposed to still be here. My chances were not good for greater than 5 years survival, but here I am. I am believing and praying that your son will be healed as well through the work of his medical team and the touch of God. I am having my sleeve January 12. Something I never thought I'd be able to do after my cancer diagnosis.

So sorry about the heaviness of the news you had thrust upon you.

I will keep you, your son and family in my prayers - that he gets the very best of care while you all navigate such foreign territory.